• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Thoughts

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've decided to sell my enclosed mowing trailer.
I'll use an open equipment trailer now that I've fewer lawns elsewhere to cut.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
WP_20170518_13_44_16_Pro.jpg

In this ill get there last year

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Was that an acorn falling on my roof...or a squirrel running across it

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'd be pretty pissed to. I'd not only want a refund, and compensation for the ruined trip, I'd demand that aircraft be blown up to take care of the bugs.
Unfortunately, however, bedbugs are expected to get worse before they get better, and it would be wise for anyone traveling to check all their stuff, if possible before even taking back into their home. We'll probably be reading similar stories in the future.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Epiphany:

Selfish people tend to start telephone or text conversations with, "What are you doing?"

I see this as an attempt feign interest in me while concealing their selfishness. What they are really thinking is, "What are you doing (because it's time to stop what you're doing and focus on me and what I want)?"

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Epiphany:

Selfish people tend to start telephone or text conversations with, "What are you doing?"

I see this as an attempt feign interest in me while concealing their selfishness. What they are really thinking is, "What are you doing (because it's time to stop what you're doing and focus on me and what I want)?"

Not to be confused with "How ya doing...".