• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Thoughts

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Save your Amazon boxes. Use them as a replacement for your cat’s litter box. When it’s full, simply tape the box shut and place it on your front porch. It will be gone in a matter of hours.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I had a wonderful idea. I needed somewhere to store my kitchen knives and came up with a plastic container full of rice. It was conveniently like a knife block, and I could just stab the knives into it like a pin cushion. Recently I discovered I've been feeding mice with that open container of rice, and they've been coming in hear, nipping the rice and contaminating my cutlery.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
You could leave a mouse sized bowl or rice next to it, so they don't have to get into the bag.

And, just to cover all your bases, it may be best to install something like this...
65d3d323-f52a-4342-9b7a-65bd4da1fd26_1.02fb8f580917b65013651e1d10c8a8d3.jpeg51J79Y2q-eL._AC_SS450_.jpg

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
*Paradise City plays on the radio*

I haven’t played Burnout Paradise in quite a while…

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Dove chocolate tastes a lot better than their soap

For some reason, this is the only thread on the forum I get email notifications of for replies. I read the email right after meditation and thought, "Dove makes soa....? Ohhhhhh!"

This is why Salix needs coffee each day before engaging in the world.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
If your eye hurts after drinking coffee, try taking the spoon out of the cup....

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Thunderstorms reveal that even Mother Nature has to scream sometimes...

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
A TV commercial has me thinking.....

If there are exceptions to every rule.....is there an exception to that one?