• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random questions about girls (feel free to post your own questions in the thread too)

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Perhaps you are describing the difference wrong. Try describing blue based reds as tending towards finer grades of oil in their coloration, and yellow based reds as tending towards gasoline in their coloration.

Doesnt black have more colors in it than any other color?

Or is that white?

There is no "one " color.

Ya know..White with red is "pink"

Red and blue makes purple but red is from (white )..

I mean I dont know and I dont care..I know how to say thats "sea green " or thats "aqua"

Now we have fun colors like thats "cranberry"..or "forest green"..

Its the human eye that detects variations and gives a fancy name to it.BUT its true.

Oh well..

Love

Dallas

Is it essential that a Woman has 40 Hanbags and Shoes.

If you have 40 handbags it would be essential to have 80 shoes unless you only have 1 foot.

I don't have 40 handbags I have about 4 if you don't count handluggage for travelling, and I feel it is necessary to point out, because I am inordinately proud of it :D that I am a much lighter packer than my boyfriend, a weekend in London with only carry on luggage for me . and he has hand luggage and a checked bag as well as his laptop, course I still have to go wait for his bag o'crap :rolleyes: so my skills have little or no benefit.

Perhaps you are describing the difference wrong. Try describing blue based reds as tending towards finer grades of oil in their coloration, and yellow based reds as tending towards gasoline in their coloration.

The only oil he knows from is EVOO, and I have given up trying to explain it, I had a colour wheel and everything but he just kept getting confused and blurting out 'red red red' poor thing.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
If you have 40 handbags it would be essential to have 80 shoes unless you only have 1 foot.

I don't have 40 handbags I have about 4 if you don't count handluggage for travelling, and I feel it is necessary to point out, because I am inordinately proud of it :D that I am a much lighter packer than my boyfriend, a weekend in London with only carry on luggage for me . and he has hand luggage and a checked bag as well as his laptop, course I still have to go wait for his bag o'crap :rolleyes: so my skills have little or no benefit.

LOL,my Wife is convinced its 40:rolleyes:

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
Another good question about girls, can't believe I didn't ask it in the OP...:

What the heck do girls do with all those handbags and shoes? Seriously, I have only one pair of shoes that I wear on a regular basis (I think I have dress shoes my parents make me wear for special occassions somewhere), and I'm just fine. Why do you need 40 pairs of shoes? And why do you need more than one handbag? It'd be a nightmare to remember which handbag you put your debit card in... XD

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The answer to all of your questions guys is that, women behave so because they are women, and guys have their own stuff too, don't forget that, otherwise, girls would start a thread wondering why guys do so and so, bla bla. ha ha.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
What is with women constantly redecorating?

I dont.As a matter of fact it freaks me out to change things around.We just gave away our old china cabinet that has been in my house for 20 years and it was my mothers before that and I cried.I also cried when we got rid of our old stove and I got a new one.Right now we are having the inside of the house repainted and I have been trying to decide what color for a couple of months finally I told my husband to just decide.

The only reason we are even doing it is because everyting is old and outdated.I think I will like it when its done.I just dont enjoy the process at all.

Love

Dallas

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Luckily, my wife doesn't like to constantly redecorate. She liked the paint colours that were in our house when we moved in.

But I do notice that my living environment now is markedly less cherub-free than it was before I got married.

Would wearing a fake wedding ring do the trick?
Kinda like what some racers do: they'll slap stickers on their car for free, because otherwise, any potential sponsor that they talk to would think "hmm. If they're so great, why don't they have sponsors already? I don't think I'm going to risk it with them." :D

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
Would a girl be creeped out if you asked her when her period was so you could mark it on your calendar in order to predict her hormone levels (which would of course influence her mood)?

Lmfao! I can't stop laughing!!!!