• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random questions about girls (feel free to post your own questions in the thread too)

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
If a man is alone in the woods, with absolutely no woman around to hear him, and he says something...Is he still wrong?

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Why does a woman marry a man, spend twenty years trying to change him, then complain: "You aren't the man I married!"

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Why does a woman marry a man, spend twenty years trying to change him, then complain: "You aren't the man I married!"

I dont know..the same reason I dont know why men are so stupid to believe that if the women marries him that "she" will make him the happiest man in the world.Even though she never claimed that she would.He just made that up in his head.Then he expects her to do it..

Its pretty stupid.

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Boredom

Disappointment

I agree...

He does all the "romanitc" stuff to get her to marry him then once he has the cow he lays back and thinks she is supposed to make him the 'happiest man in the world" untill the day he dies.

I disagree with the "boredom" part..I certainly wasnt "bored' before I got married.In fact I had to "settle down" and think sitting in a dark movie theatre eating popcorn and then going home and giving him sex was as exciting as going to a club called Memphis in a cute out fit and dancing all night and meeting the musicions was "just as fun".

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Do girls like guys who pull their hair and stick signs on their back?

My husband has never pulled my hair but he has many times pet my hair like I was a dog...and he has stuck signs(more like stickers with things on it such as "reduced for quick sale" on my back and rear end.:yes:

Love

Dallas