• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quotes Series: From Quran- Authored by G-d not by Muhammad

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Depends upon who the "we" in the quote is supposed to apply to. For those who don't buy into that particular religion's dogma, it has no meaning or value whatsoever.
"we"

There is no compulsion in the truthful Religion, therefore:
  1. "We" are the Muslim believers of Allah and
  2. Those we voluntarily want to benefit from Him whatever their Religion.
  3. Those we believe there is a Being, whatever His proper name, who has four attributes :
    • Lord of all the worlds
    • The Gracious,
    • the Merciful,
    • Master of the Day of Judgment.
such person could pray in these terms from such Being.

G-d needs nothing, He is only the Giver.
Right, please?

Regards
[2:257]لَاۤ اِکۡرَاہَ فِی الدِّیۡنِ ۟ۙ قَدۡ تَّبَیَّنَ الرُّشۡدُ مِنَ الۡغَیِّ ۚ فَمَنۡ یَّکۡفُرۡ بِالطَّاغُوۡتِ وَ یُؤۡمِنۡۢ بِاللّٰہِ فَقَدِ اسۡتَمۡسَکَ بِالۡعُرۡوَۃِ الۡوُثۡقٰی ٭ لَا انۡفِصَامَ لَہَا ؕ وَ اللّٰہُ سَمِیۡعٌ عَلِیۡمٌ ﴿۲۵۷﴾
There should be no compulsion in religion. Surely, right has become distinct from wrong; so whosoever refuses to be led by those who transgress, and believes in Allah, has surely grasped a strong handle which knows no breaking. And Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing.
The Holy Quran - Chapter: 2: Al-Baqarah

Last edited:

Milton Platt

"we"

There is no compulsion in the truthful Religion, therefore:
  1. "We" are the Muslim believers of Allah and
  2. Those we voluntarily want to benefit from Him whatever their Religion.
  3. Those we believe there is a Being, whatever His proper name, who has four attributes :
    • Lord of all the worlds
    • The Gracious,
    • the Merciful,
    • Master of the Day of Judgment.
such person could pray in these terms from such Being.

G-d needs nothing, He is only the Giver.
Right, please?

Regards

No Compulsion???
A Call to the Muslims of the World | Center for Inquiry

As I said, to those who do not believe your mythology and dogma, that passage has no meaning.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
No Compulsion???
A Call to the Muslims of the World | Center for Inquiry*

As I said, to those who do not believe your mythology and dogma, that passage has no meaning.
*"Does Islam really preach peace, tolerance and non-violence?"
A Call to the Muslims of the World | Center for Inquiry

Yes, Ahmadiyya Peaceful Islam, does really preach peace, tolerance and non-violence:
Please Click> Huzoor's address at UNESCO
08/10/2019
MTA International
English
Available Translation
Arabic, Bengali, French, German, Spanish, Swahili, Turkish, Urdu
Address delivered by the Head of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community, Hazrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad (may Allah be his Helper) at UNESCO in France. Recorded on 8th October 2019.

Right, please?

Regards

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
"Usually a direct word will be prefaced by the word "say." "

Quran is authored by G-d as per the criterion suggested by our Christian friend @Muffled . G-d tells Muhammad with the word "say" and or "قُلۡ" in Arabic original language, and Muhammad obeyed it:
[6:57]قُلۡ اِنِّیۡ نُہِیۡتُ اَنۡ اَعۡبُدَ الَّذِیۡنَ تَدۡعُوۡنَ مِنۡ دُوۡنِ اللّٰہِ ؕ قُلۡ لَّاۤ اَتَّبِعُ اَہۡوَآءَکُمۡ ۙ قَدۡ ضَلَلۡتُ اِذًا وَّ مَاۤ اَنَا مِنَ الۡمُہۡتَدِیۡنَ ﴿۵۷﴾
Say: ‘I am forbidden to worship those on whom you call beside Allah.’ Say: ‘I will not follow your evil inclinations. In that case, I shall become lost and I shall not be of the guided.’
The Holy Quran - Chapter: 6: Al-An`am
Right, please?

Regards

Is there any sentence in "Kitabe-i-Iqan" or "Book of Certitude"where G-d addressed Bahaullah with the word "say", please?
There cannot be any, I hold, as G-d never had any Converse directly with Bahaullah. Right, please?

Regards

How do you know?

Muffled

Jesus in me
"No, I have not read the entire Quran"

Please read/study the Quran, it is a systematic "Word of G-d" as is Nature a systematic "Wok of G-d", it is their system that convinces one beyond doubt that these are both authored by the same G-d.

Regards

I believe I don't find the Qu'ran systematic. It appears pretty random.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Your convinced your God spoke to muhammed without any proof why can't bahai?

I have read Kitab-i-Iqan or The Book of Certitude, Bahaullah did not claim in it that G-d spoke to him directly and also gave no reason as such. Bahaullah quoted no Word of Revelation in it in which he had been commanded with the word "say".
Right, please?
Muhammad had been commanded by G-d in other styles also:

[29:46]اُتۡلُ مَاۤ اُوۡحِیَ اِلَیۡکَ مِنَ الۡکِتٰبِ وَ اَقِمِ الصَّلٰوۃَ ؕ اِنَّ الصَّلٰوۃَ تَنۡہٰی عَنِ الۡفَحۡشَآءِ وَ الۡمُنۡکَرِ ؕ وَ لَذِکۡرُ اللّٰہِ اَکۡبَرُ ؕ وَ اللّٰہُ یَعۡلَمُ مَا تَصۡنَعُوۡنَ ﴿۴۶﴾
Recite that which has been revealed to thee of the Book, and observe Prayer. Surely, Prayer restrains one from indecency and manifest evil, and remembrance of Allah indeed is the greatest virtue. And Allah knows what you do.
The Holy Quran - Chapter: 29: Al-`Ankabut
Right, please?

Regards

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I have read Kitab-i-Iqan or The Book of Certitude, Bahaullah did not claim in it that G-d spoke to him directly and also gave no reason as such. Bahaullah quoted no Word of Revelation in it in which he had been commanded with the word "say".
Right, please?
Muhammad had been commanded by G-d in other styles also:

[29:46]اُتۡلُ مَاۤ اُوۡحِیَ اِلَیۡکَ مِنَ الۡکِتٰبِ وَ اَقِمِ الصَّلٰوۃَ ؕ اِنَّ الصَّلٰوۃَ تَنۡہٰی عَنِ الۡفَحۡشَآءِ وَ الۡمُنۡکَرِ ؕ وَ لَذِکۡرُ اللّٰہِ اَکۡبَرُ ؕ وَ اللّٰہُ یَعۡلَمُ مَا تَصۡنَعُوۡنَ ﴿۴۶﴾
Recite that which has been revealed to thee of the Book, and observe Prayer. Surely, Prayer restrains one from indecency and manifest evil, and remembrance of Allah indeed is the greatest virtue. And Allah knows what you do.
The Holy Quran - Chapter: 29: Al-`Ankabut
Right, please?

Regards

But we only have his word for it that he was comanded by your god,"say" doesn't make it true,same goes for any human that professes to be a prophet of a god.