• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump's is a saint

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yes I did. President Trump has a big plane, has neat hair, looks smart and has a posh wife.

What's to miss there?

But I did just wonder about your parallel thoughts about President Obama, is all.
It is wonderful to see you write that President Obama did something positive. Excellent.
I'm fair...but apparently one of the very few who are.

InChrist

Free4ever
OK......... so Mosaic Law doesn't count but loads of other accounts in the OT do count.
If that's what you believe, then fair enough, as long as you don't get to affect other folks lives in connection with it, ok.
If, by affecting other folks lives, you mean trying to control or oppress others, that’s not something I desire at all.
I do hope and pray that people will realize and find the true freedom and love that is possible through new life in Christ.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
D'ya know...... we've got folks like that in the UK, only the very first ones that come to mind are the football tribalists, but we mostly call those folks total morons, and obviously that could not fit Trump supporters................ nah............. could it?
I've often drawn parallels between sports fans and political tribalists who care about politics the same way they care about their sports team.

InChrist

Free4ever
*looks meaningfully at your uncritical support of Israel, and President trump, because of his tokenist support of Israel*

Uhuh.
My support for Israel is not uncritical and I don’t support President Trump blindly, nor necessarily even like him. Just agree with and support some of his policies.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
IMO, one can believe in Jesus or believe in Trump, but one cannot believe in both because all too many of their words and actions are at polar opposites. Trump is a materialist and a hedonist and lies a great deal, and that's certainly not what Jesus taught as being morally acceptable for us.

So, I think we all have to make our choice, so let me encourage other Christians to choose c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y who they intend to follow.

A study suggests that when a difficult personality is confronted with the reality of itself, they dig their heels in even farther, and put you on their ****list. It's the fortress he continually needs to maintain along with his conspicuous coiffe.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Well, let's see who won this.

Nowhere man is in the lead.

I think Trump is handling it as well as any president would in a similar situation.

Running up behind him is Revoltingest

No new wars.
Given his temperament, I call this a major achievement.
And the approval of the couple trillion dollar assistance package.

The bronze coming up is Oldbadger

President Trump has probably done a good thing, or lots of good things, but we (mostly) all hate him.

Unfortunately John and Heyo lost.

He has provided copious amounts of inspiration for comedians all over the world.
Funny but not quite positive.

A good thing about Trump is that he is behind that idea. He even tried. It's just unfortunate that he is totally incompetent to realize the plan.

Same with "bringing back the troops". He had some ideas that weren't totally evil.

Unfortunately, "buts, howevers, etc" invalidates the answer.

cat.jpg
Nowhere Man gets the gold.

Revoltingest gets the silver (though I'll add extra points for trying to get the thread back on track)

Oldbadger gets the bronze.
I had to think about this but at least your "but" wasn't against the guy but for him (little sympathy doesn't hurt, right guys?).

Let's honor the OP's theme, & not derail the thread with
opposition...there's enuf of that everywhere on RF.

I think this typifies many determined anti-Trumpers....they know
they loathe him, & they see his many personal shortcomings
& failings....but they obsess over this instead of policy issues.

You & others anti-Trumpers banded together to derail it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

View attachment 38413

Revoltingest gets the silver (though I'll add extra points for trying to get the thread back on track)

I had to think about this but at least your "but" wasn't against the guy but for him (little sympathy doesn't hurt, right guys?).
Old badger is disqualified because he tested positive for Pestosterone.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Doctor Steve seems to have his finger on the pulse.

Thank goodness, we have the alternative to the mainstream Marxist media.

He says toilet paper is more relevant to the American people than Joe Biden is.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!

View attachment 38413

I won something! Hooray!
Oldbadger got a gong........ yeah! *jumping about*
download.jpg

Oh wow! All mine!
Super!

Tambourine

Thank goodness, we have the alternative to the mainstream Marxist media.
I'm curious, what's your experience with Marxism in US media?

I don't seem to find all that much of it in American media myself, but I admit that CNN was the only channel I got when I still had a TV. The only US-based news I do get these days comes from the internet.

Last edited: