• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump's is a saint

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Click bait. You guys have anything positive to say about the guy?

I'm not political and don't like labels but was wonderin...
I am not political (anymore) But, Nope doesn't like him or the words coming out of his mouth. Still, I can't see a good thing he has done for America. (i am not there, so maybe he has done something I don't know about)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No new wars.
Given his temperament, I call this a major achievement.
And the approval of the couple trillion dollar assistance package.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am not political (anymore) But, Nope doesn't like him or the words coming out of his mouth. Still, I can't see a good thing he has done for America. (i am not there, so maybe he has done something I don't know about)
If you try, you'll find something positive.
I can't say this about every poster here....but you're capable.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes! Us Israelis and Righty Israelis in particular love Trump for all the good stuff he does for Israel, like moving the American consulate to Jerusalem, legitimizing the Golan, legitimizing Israelis settlements in Judea & Samaria, etc.
His executive order saying Jews are a nationality was also very important.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
If you try, you'll find something positive.
I can't say this about every poster here....but you're capable.
:confused: Honestly, not that I can think of. The problem I have is that I don't know when he speaks the truth or when he lies because he has been telling so many lies in the years he been president.

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.
No new wars.
Given his temperament, I call this a major achievement.
And the approval of the couple trillion dollar assistance package.

Except for his war on nature. What gets almost no media attention has been his relentless assault on just about every environmental conservation regulation and law and he is doing all he can to sell off our public lands. I have been paying attention to the environmental actions and positions of Presidents for a long time and he is by far the worst. I never thought anyone could be as bad as Regan...then Bush Jr. came along. But Trump is much worse (assuming one cares about the natural world).

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

Does it have to be judged by his politics?

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
He has provided copious amounts of inspiration for comedians all over the world.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Does he have a political view? normally he is all over the place.
other thing he could be "judged" on is his business (that he gained because of the millions he got from his father)

I don't know of other political views that were straightforward. The media etc always turned me off.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
It's strange how conservatives so very often see Mr. Trump in black and white terms. For so very many of them, he's all good. I have a few liberal friends who see him as all bad, but no where nearly as many liberals see things in such stark terms as conservatives. At least so far as I have noticed. Of course, conservatives THINK liberals see him in black and white terms because they ASSUME that anyone who does not praise Mr. Trump wholly and entirely condemns him. They're so like Mr. Trump himself in that regard. So like him.

Like leader, like follower.

QuestioningMind

The election of Trump has enabled the American public to see the true colors of the Republican party. It's allowed us to see just how racists and intolerant much of the Republican base truly is. It has allowed the Republican's in congress to demonstrate that their true loyalty is to their party and not to the Unite States or to upholding the constitution. It's given Republicans the opportunity to make it clear that they don't care if foreign governments interfere in our elections, as long as it benefits them in the short-term. Hopefully it will be a wake-up call to all those who have been brain-washed into believing that both parties are equally as corrupt and dangerous to the well being of our nation.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Except for his war on nature. What gets almost no media attention has been his relentless assault on just about every environmental conservation regulation and law and he is doing all he can to sell off our public lands. I have been paying attention to the environmental actions and positions of Presidents for a long time and he is by far the worst. I never thought anyone could be as bad as Regan...then Bush Jr. came along. But Trump is much worse (assuming one cares about the natural world).
I see plenty of negatives too.
But the thread is about something positive.
So I responded to that request.
Let's honor the OP's theme, & not derail the thread with
opposition...there's enuf of that everywhere on RF.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

He is a very strong piece of evidence as to why we need to physically and mentally screen people before they can run. He is clearly unfit, and due to a dozen or so personality traits he shouldn't be allowed to hold office. He also makes me think that perhaps gross negligence of the general public's health by an elected official should be a treasonous offense.