• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump's is a saint

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I know.
Yesterday, I actually saw a post wherein the guy expressed
joy that the pandemic would take out Trump supporters.
It's amazing not just that people wish death & disease on
political foes, but they'll openly say so. And it's tacitly OK.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member

Shocked? I'm sure he would do the same for me. Too much love for the guy inspires such I'm afraid when he deserves all that he is getting - not notice the slating from some decent news outlets rather than the fawning ones?

And I'm not a hypocrite. Even though I would rather a leftist government was in power in the UK, I have no hesitation in slating Corbyn, since he was as bad as Trump but in different ways.

PS #24 was much the same as mine so why the horror?

Last edited:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Shocked? I'm sure he would do the same for me. Too much love for the guy inspires such I'm afraid when he deserves all that he is getting - not notice the slating from some decent news outlets rather than the fawning ones?

And I'm not a hypocrite. Even though I would rather a leftist government was in power in the UK, I have no hesitation in slating Corbyn, since he was as bad as Trump but in different ways.

PS #24 was much the same as mine so why the horror?

Let me ask. If you were in Trump's place, would you deserve the same treatment as anti-trumpsters put in Trump himself?

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Let me ask. If you were in Trump's place, would you deserve the same treatment as anti-trumpsters put in Trump himself?

Well of course few would be so foolish as to vote me in, but unfortunately plenty in the USA, for whatever reasons (and not necessarily being for Trump), did vote a businessman (not a good one either) into such a position, when perhaps (almost certainly) someone with more appropriate experience would have been better.

One has just to look at his presentation, how he has treated his various advisors and subordinates, and how he is viewed all around the world. He may be popular with many in the USA - tied to their various interests no doubt - but all those who aspire to honesty will see him for what he is. My language is now censored - let's just say he is a bad man - might be good for some in the USA but not for all or for the rest of the world. We need politicians in politics - and honest ones preferably - but they are in short supply all around the world.

Yes, he deserves everything slung at him - for being so useless.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Well of course few would be so foolish as to vote me in, but unfortunately plenty in the USA, for whatever reasons (and not necessarily being for Trump), did vote a businessman (not a good one either) into such a position, when perhaps (almost certainly) someone with more appropriate experience would have been better.

One has just to look at his presentation, how he has treated his various advisors and subordinates, and how he is viewed all around the world. He may be popular with many in the USA - tied to their various interests no doubt - but all those who aspire to honesty will see him for what he is. My language is now censored - let's just say he is a bad man - might be good for some in the USA but not for all or for the rest of the world. We need politicians in politics - and honest ones preferably - but they are in short supply all around the world.

Yes, he deserves everything slung at him - for being so useless.

In other words, should people judge you by your behavior or the behavior itself?

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Could be, that doesn't justify them both, though. Question still stands.

Well he is the president of the USA, so I would think (like most) that he should set an example, and I don't see so many rational and intelligent people assessing him as doing such - not the kind of example that we should follow at least. That is one of my issues, apart from his manner of presenting, where his advisors are no doubt clasping their hands behind their back when they would really like to be clasping them around his mouth. I am in my 70s and have seen a lot of leaders come and go, with very few I sincerely hated - Thatcher was one such here in the UK - but Trump is easily the worst. And as we are seeing elsewhere, there seems to be quite a few more fashioned like Trump and which is not good for democracy.

His "tit-for-tat" pubescence is now a reputation that preceeds him.
Such as: cancelling Denmark trip because it won't sell Greenland.
This is clearly a syphilitic mind grasping at final straws.