• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerr

You redirected to another forum wich means that if we are not member there, we cannot see your picture ;)
Lol, I posted it there and thought I would link it... mainly because I did not know how to upload it here and I have nowhere to upload it, lol. How would I solve that?

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Lol, I posted it there and thought I would link it... mainly because I did not know how to upload it here and I have nowhere to upload it, lol. How would I solve that?
If it's small, you can attach it to your post (while you're inputting your post, either click on the paperclip above the text box or look down to "Additional Options" and click on "Manage Attachments"). If it's larger, you can get a free account with a photo site like flickr, imageshack or photobucket and link to it there.

Kerr

If it's small, you can attach it to your post (while you're inputting your post, either click on the paperclip above the text box or look down to "Additional Options" and click on "Manage Attachments"). If it's larger, you can get a free account with a photo site like flickr, imageshack or photobucket and link to it there.
I don´t have a "Manage Attachments" option for some reason...
Personally, I use TinyPic - Free Image Hosting when posting to a message board.
Thanks, will look it up.

Kerr

Ok, I am testing that site Mestemia linked to:
anoppu.jpg

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
We went to visit PopPop (cardero's dad) this past Saturday.
He stated that we take better pictures than cardero and I.
That's because cardero is not into photos.

111.jpg

blackout

Violet.
Ok, I am testing that site Mestemia linked to:
anoppu.jpg

Glad you finally managed to get your pic up.:D
You remind me a bit of someone I dated for a little while in college,
many years back. Wonder how he is?

*gawd I'm getting old...*

Last edited:

blackout

Violet.
Me, hugging a car, full of want. It's a 1976 Pontiac Firebird.
5248_527600654060_215902038_31659534_958506_n.jpg

And this is me checking out the interior of a Mustang that I have been lusting over for more than a year. It's now half off. I wish I had the money for it.
5248_527600708950_215902038_31659545_4271990_n.jpg

awwww... I wish you could get the car you want.

I can't afford anything good either.
(and by "good" I mean... anything that I can trust on the highway)

MissAlice

Ok well I'm not very fond of the camera and I've always had trouble looking directly at it but here goes....:facepalm:

Spring033-1.jpg

summer2005254-1.jpg

summer2005248-1-2.jpg

And here's my two boys....

arc032a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.