• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Officially the investigation now is

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Correct, the FBI investigation is over the Trump campaign colluding with Russia. Where there have been plenty of campaign members lying to the feds.
Don't spin this investigation to be about Trump. It's always been about the campaign.

I guess you should have notified Dolt45 that Comey wasn't investigating him. Seems kinda pointless to fire the head of the investigation right?

Do you even read what you post? Okay, have a nice day...

esmith

Veteran Member
1. The Russian investigation was started under FBI director Comey
So, you are saying that if a President implements a program by a EO then the voters fire him that program is over?

2. Trump fired Comey who was investigating his campaign.
So you are saying that Comey was actually out in the field investigating the President's campaign. I think you had best rethink your obvious ideas how the world really works not how you think the world works. You obviously have never worked for a boss in your life if you believe that.
Sounds like you should ask Dolt45 why he fired Comey if he didn't affect the investigation.
Sorry, I don't follow your never-ending political quest. Never heard of Dolt45.

Shad

Veteran Member
No Mueller said its ab investigation on weather he committed obstruction of justice not the other one. In fact they said Mueller said that are you saying Mueller lied?

You have no quote or source from Mueller. You have an article which claims X, nothing more.

Hes investigating Trump for obstruction of justice because he fired Comey.

You didn't read your own link... Did you note it also include remark about Sessions, other officials, WH statements, etc not only Comey

Are you saying Mueller's been lieing this whole time?

Again read your own source.

"He has told the president’s lawyers that he will follow Nixon- and Clinton-era Justice Department memos that concluded that a sitting president cannot be indicted, Mr. Giuliani has said. If Mr. Mueller does not plan to make a case in court, a report of his findings could be sent to Congress, leaving it to lawmakers to decide whether to begin impeachment proceedings."

Maybe we should investigate Mueller. You just wish it was a aprt of the old investigation, he specifically said on the news that it is a part of an investigation on Trump for Obstruction of justice obstruction not collusian with Russia obstrction of justice please get your facts straight you are living in a fantasy world.

Again not reading your own source. "Mr. Mueller wants to question the president about the tweets. His interest in them is the latest addition to a range of presidential actions he is investigating as a possible obstruction case" All of which is from an anonymous source...

Do you know the difference "possible" and an actuality?
Do you know the difference from an official PR and an anonymous unconfirmed source?

Mueller has not gone on the news about obstruction case nor has the office commented as per "A spokesman for Mr. Mueller’s office declined to comment." in your own source again.

Bring up fantasy when you can demonstrate you have the ability to read what you cite.

Mueller is confined to the Russian probe and it's authority only.

Last edited:

tytlyf

Not Religious
So, you are saying that if a President implements a program by a EO then the voters fire him that program is over?

So you are saying that Comey was actually out in the field investigating the President's campaign. I think you had best rethink your obvious ideas how the world really works not how you think the world works. You obviously have never worked for a boss in your life if you believe that.

Sorry, I don't follow your never-ending political quest. Never heard of Dolt45.
Why would you make a comment that Comey would be out in the field working on the investigation? Do you really think people believe that? Where do you learn these things? I now know the questions you asked were silly.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Do you even read what you post? Okay, have a nice day...
Ah, so Dolt45 didn't obstruct justice in your opinion of firing the director of the FBI? You'd have a point if it weren't Trump and his campaign that were the ones being investigated.

ecco

Veteran Member
Russia spends $70,000,000,000 annually on its military. Do you really think they cannot afford to spend 1% of that ($700,000,000) for cyber warfare?

Maybe that's too much math for paleolithic age neanderthals but surely someone in an online forum should be able to figure that out.

Sounds like a lot, until you realize the USA is spending $600 billion or nearly ten times that.

https://www.nationalpriorities.org/campaigns/us-military-spending-vs-world/

You really don't understand that this isn't like 50,000 tanks vs 10,000 tanks or that the nation with the most nuclear submarines is going to win.

How much money do you think it cost to infiltrate Iran's nuclear program?

Which Country do you think is more capable - an open society whose leaders don't really understand the problem or a Country whose leadership has demonstrated proficiency in the art of cyber warfare?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Ah, so Dolt45 didn't obstruct justice in your opinion of firing the director of the FBI? You'd have a point if it weren't Trump and his campaign that were the ones being investigated.

At the risk of my personal sanity, what justice did Trump obstruct by firing Comey?

ecco

Veteran Member
I guess you'd have to believe that people change their views in response to constructive arguments or memes. I don't, because my experience is simply that all it does is reinforce their silliness via the backfire effect.
You understand even less about the power of propaganda than you understand the about the costs of cyber warfare vs tanks and missiles.

tytlyf

Not Religious
You understand even less about the power of propaganda than you understand the about the costs of cyber warfare vs tanks and missiles.
They don't care that they are the targets of the propaganda. There's a reason RW media and Russia use propaganda on the conservative base.
The lack of critical thinking skills is target #1 for propagandists.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
So you are saying that Comey was actually out in the field investigating
You are being pointlessly pedantic. Comey was in charge of the investigation. He had regular meetings with the agents conducting the investigation. He was in a position to shut down the investigation, ramp it up, or direct in in another direction. That is obviously what is meant by the statement “Comey was investigating”.

No one said he was literally “in the field” and it is a stupid irrelevant point.

esmith

Veteran Member
You are being pointlessly pedantic. Comey was in charge of the investigation. He had regular meetings with the agents conducting the investigation. He was in a position to shut down the investigation, ramp it up, or direct in in another direction. That is obviously what is meant by the statement “Comey was investigating”.

No one said he was literally “in the field” and it is a stupid irrelevant point.
Bullcrap;
If Comey had a heart attack and died would the investigation continue? Answer yes; Comey was not irreplaceable as the majority of those that think his firing, which was legal, had any affect on the investigation

tytlyf

Not Religious
Bullcrap;
If Comey had a heart attack and died would the investigation continue? Answer yes; Comey was not irreplaceable as the majority of those that think his firing, which was legal, had any affect on the investigation
Of course it would continue. You voted for the most corrupt president in American history. History won't treat you kindly.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Bullcrap;
If Comey did what the President wanted the investigation into Flynn would have gone away. Comey did not do what the President wanted. Comey was fired. That is not Bullcrap.

Riders

No it's still part of the collusion and election meddling as per witness tampering. Mueller is looking to see if the tweet influenced anyone.

Hypothetically Trump tweets a promise pardon for X. X rolls over to Mueller but does not provide anything for Mueller regarding Trump. X is pardoned after the case is over. Same idea if he threatened Y or made remarks about Z. Trumps complaining about Session can be seen a number of ways not just regular complaining.

Its new he is being investigated for obstruction.. BTW When the report on the 12 Russian Intelligence agents came out everybody on ehre breathed a sigh of relief and we all talked about it being over. so There's nothing you can say to make me think that.

Now Cohen has brought back up the Russian collusion saying Trump knew about the Tower meeting in 2016 so now he is being investigated for that also and Donald Jr is also being investigated now so there are 3 investigations going on.

If yall don't want to me to believe there's 3 different investigations going on and Obstruction of justice is not knew

THEN WHY 100 of every Trump person say to me Trump is not being investigated for obstruction of justice and never will be 500 times when I brought up obstruction of justice why did you say that to me if he was?