• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Officially the investigation now is

esmith

Veteran Member
What?? There was not one bit of speculation in that post.

Trump did say he hopes Comey would go easy on Flynn. Both Comey and Trump admit that. Not speculation.

We know that Comey did not drop the investigation on Flynn. Not speculation.

We know that Trump fired Comey. Not speculation.

Where is the speculation?

Well first you have to step back and think logical not emotionally. Let's follow the trail

You are being pointlessly pedantic. Comey was in charge of the investigation. He had regular meetings with the agents conducting the investigation. He was in a position to shut down the investigation, ramp it up, or direct in in another direction. That is obviously what is meant by the statement “Comey was investigating”.
So, you know what @tytlyf is thinking in regards to the above highlighted area. That really is a far fetched idea.
Now to really look at your statement that I said was "speculation".
If Comey did what the President wanted the investigation into Flynn would have gone away. Comey did not do what the President wanted. Comey was fired. That is not Bullcrap.

Taking it easy does not necessarily mean discontinue the investigation into Flynn except in they mind of some and obviously yours which is nothing more than speculation.
Your statement "Comey did not do what the President wanted". Comey was fired"
Yes Comey was fired, but again it is only speculation of you and others that it was because Comey did not do what the President asked. The President could have had many reason for firing Comey and there is no way you or anyone else knows. So it is again speculation.
This is the reason I say it is speculation and I stand by it and will go not further in this thread

Last edited:

dfnj

Here is the source https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/26/us/politics/trump-tweets-mueller-obstruction.html

Mueller is investigating the tweets of trump to see if hes obstructed justice by firing Comey!

HAHAHAHAHA yep hes investigating Trump officially and for all of you Trump supporters and non ssuppoters who keep saying nothign is going to be done they wont investigate Trump and hes done nothing wrong AHA! YOU WERE ALL WRONG!

The thing is, as a liberal Democrat, I prefer Trump over Pence.

BSM1

What? Me worry?

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I had no problem bringing this up without a subscription or viewing a video. Having said this, here's a story where Comey stated that Trump was not under investigation on four different occasions:

https://www.cnn.com/2017/06/07/politics/donald-trump-james-comey-conversations/index.html
Yes, everybody knows this. But I don’t understand what point you are trying to make. Are you say that because he was not under investigation then he can’t be under investigation now? Or are you saying that because he was not personally under investigation he could not interfere with investigations into other people in his campaign?

What is your point?

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Your arm chair psycho-babble is hilarious. Did you consider it was just a simple mistake? Guess not. More so did you apply your babble to the post I was replying to? Guess not.
Lighten up dude, it was funny.

I think we are all in deep Trump now.

tytlyf

Not Religious
I understand propaganda perfectly... .
No, you don't understand it. Which is why it's so effective. Just underneath the surface of a message is careful word selection, tone. Propaganda is designed to provoke an emotional reaction after you hear/see something. Watch NRA ad, see if you can spot propaganda. Those are the best examples. Gotta keep em scared.

Roger Ailes and Rush Limbaugh (great friends) are both propagandists. Trump is not a propagandist. But the scripts he's given to read are written by skilled propagandists. It takes intellectual capacity to be able to recognize propaganda and/or create it.

Propaganda can be used for good or evil.

ecco

Veteran Member
Uhhh...it was Comey's FBI that finally admitted that Trump, at the time, was not under any investigation. Try to keep up.

I had no problem bringing this up without a subscription or viewing a video. Having said this, here's a story where Comey stated that Trump was not under investigation on four different occasions:

https://www.cnn.com/2017/06/07/politics/donald-trump-james-comey-conversations/index.html

Going back to your original post...

Either
A. Trump was not under investigation at the time
-or-
B. Comey lied to the President in keeping with FBI policies of not telling people they are under investigation.

So, what was your reason for posting this?

ecco

Veteran Member
Gotta keep em scared.
Let's all remember Willie Horton.

ETA: Americans shoot and kill about 10,000 people every year. Trump rolls out the parents of a woman who was shot and killed by an illegal immigrant to play up the concept of how really bad illegal aliens are. BTW, the shooting was deemed accidental.

How do you know if they're illegal or not?

They present their drivers license for a voter card, and so do I. You can do it online as well here, so the whole must be in person step doesn't exist. Where I am you don't even have to talk to someone to vote you just go up to the machine, run your card through, and vote away. Are your state id's marked as to whether you are a citizen or not? Mine isn't... So this is a complete non-argument...

It's funny that you think it's paranoia as well, but really that's just deflecting again. I'm amused, truly amused.

There is no proof that Illegal immigrants voted in the 2016 election. And yet you still refuse to provide evidence otherwise. In fact the there was only 4 people convicted of voter fraud and 2 of them were Trump supporters.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/dec/17/fact-checking-claims-voter-fraud-2016/

If you disagree, provide a non-bias source that disproves me.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Yes, everybody knows this. But I don’t understand what point you are trying to make. Are you say that because he was not under investigation then he can’t be under investigation now? Or are you saying that because he was not personally under investigation he could not interfere with investigations into other people in his campaign?

Evidently everyone does not know this. Trump, as far as anyone can tell, was never under investigation. Apparently wishful thinking trumps facts.
What is your point?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Sorry @Riders
I had some red wine and was just giving you a bad time. :p
That is weird that he can fire someone for investigating him.

I hope Hillary runs in 2020, and I pray for her to do all the right things. If she gets elected, well Gods will be done!

However, it seems like a miracle that Trump won in the first place, so I'm wondering if God could be on his side...for whatever reason! :eek:

Sorry @Riders

I hope Hillary runs in 2020, and I pray for her to do all the right things. If she gets elected, well Gods will be done!

However, it seems like a miracle that Trump won in the first place, so I'm wondering if God could be on his side...for whatever reason! :eek:

Just because it's God will for bad people to come into power doesn't mean their in God's favor. Do you think people like Stalin and Put Put had God's favor?

tytlyf

Not Religious
Let's all remember Willie Horton.

ETA: Americans shoot and kill about 10,000 people every year. Trump rolls out the parents of a woman who was shot and killed by an illegal immigrant to play up the concept of how really bad illegal aliens are. BTW, the shooting was deemed accidental.
Kate Steinle. RW media completely abused this case even calling for 'Kates law." Go ask any conservative, they'll tell you the illegal immigrant murdered her. And that's fake news.

Riders

Sorry @Riders

Its all good!