• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Officially the investigation now is

Riders

You have no quote or source from Mueller. You have an article which claims X, nothing more.

You didn't read your own link... Did you note it also include remark about Sessions, other officials, WH statements, etc not only Comey

Again read your own source.

"He has told the president’s lawyers that he will follow Nixon- and Clinton-era Justice Department memos that concluded that a sitting president cannot be indicted, Mr. Giuliani has said. If Mr. Mueller does not plan to make a case in court, a report of his findings could be sent to Congress, leaving it to lawmakers to decide whether to begin impeachment proceedings."

Again not reading your own source. "Mr. Mueller wants to question the president about the tweets. His interest in them is the latest addition to a range of presidential actions he is investigating as a possible obstruction case" All of which is from an anonymous source...

Do you know the difference "possible" and an actuality?
Do you know the difference from an official PR and an anonymous unconfirmed source?

Mueller has not gone on the news about obstruction case nor has the office commented as per "A spokesman for Mr. Mueller’s office declined to comment." in your own source again.

Bring up fantasy when you can demonstrate you have the ability to read what you cite.

Mueller is confined to the Russian probe and it's authority only.

Your just jumping to anything any little tiny detail I was off about so you can make this into way way less then what it is. Trumps as^ is in trouble thats all there is to it and you can make it into whatever you want.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
You understand even less about the power of propaganda than you understand the about the costs of cyber warfare vs tanks and missiles.

I understand propaganda perfectly... The only way it works is if the person whom you are trying to influence has a deep personal connection with you in some way. It's nearly impossible to get that with online contact, so at best you might influence someone who is already sympathetic to the message. The short is: They have to already be frustrated by something and you have to fill the need of the problem they face in some way. But, you didn't change them so much as made them aware of what they want. It's marketing 101 really... :D

It wouldn't suit Russia for tough guy Trump to be in office, or hydrogen Hillary who has no loyalty even to her own. They can't work on Trump to make him do anything because he's just going to do what he thinks is right, and Hillary is all about who's gonna invest in her BUT with that stipulation that she sells out only to the highest bidder. The highest bidders would be people like the Saudi's, China, etc... Not Russia.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Trolling.

Nah, trolling is one word posts that don't even involve a discussion because you have no answers for what is being discussed. I'm glad that I don't even care whether people like what I have to say. I raise my points, and whether they make sense to you or others is irrelevant to me. :D

If one of you guys can explain how illegals are not voting when the only requirement to vote in most states is a drivers license/state ID feel free but it just falls on Occam's Razor pretty hard. The states where most of this is going on are primarily Democratic run and they have no incentive to fully investigate the matter. All of this is common sense, apparently something in short supply these days. If the illegals can obtain these IDs they can vote and there is no way to stop them. That's the only point I've been trying to make, and no one here has addressed that other than to start sharp-shooting a few Google searches I posted. That's fine, do that, but realize I know y'all are just shifting the discussion into something irrelevant. That's trolling. :D

In many of the states where this is going on it's against the local laws to even ASK someone if they're illegal, so how do you think election officials are weeding them out? They can't, end of story....

Mindmaster

Premium Member
It’s simple, don’t obstruct an investigation especially for a crime you didn’t commit. Anyone can obstruct just by withholding evidence, they don’t have to be guilty of anything else.

Anyone who's got a brain is going to do anything reasonable to protect themselves from an investigation even if they're not guilty. It's simply that law is complex and you just don't know what skeletons you have in your closet that might be something the law can take action on. Just look at this post, does it even make sense in a real way? I mean, if you were under investigation why would you assist your prosecutors? It's just foolish... You will give them nothing if you can and less than nothing if possible as well. If you actively shared any information with them you'd probably just give them ammo. That's just how the US legal system works -- it's too complicated, too complicated to know if you are screwing up except in the most obvious of ways. The only safe bet is to cover up and hide everything as much as possible regardless of your guilt.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Nah, trolling is one word posts that don't even involve a discussion because you have no answers for what is being discussed. I'm glad that I don't even care whether people like what I have to say. I raise my points, and whether they make sense to you or others is irrelevant to me. :D

If one of you guys can explain how illegals are not voting when the only requirement to vote in most states is a drivers license/state ID feel free but it just falls on Occam's Razor pretty hard. The states where most of this is going on are primarily Democratic run and they have no incentive to fully investigate the matter. All of this is common sense, apparently something in short supply these days. If the illegals can obtain these IDs they can vote and there is no way to stop them. That's the only point I've been trying to make, and no one here has addressed that other than to start sharp-shooting a few Google searches I posted. That's fine, do that, but realize I know y'all are just shifting the discussion into something irrelevant. That's trolling. :D

In many of the states where this is going on it's against the local laws to even ASK someone if they're illegal, so how do you think election officials are weeding them out? They can't, end of story....
Stop trolling. Illegals can't vote because they aren't citizens. How do they register to vote? You act like illegal immigrants are out there at government offices wanting to get caught.

Sane people aren't into conspiracy theories.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Stop trolling. Illegals can't vote because they aren't citizens. How do they register to vote? You act like illegal immigrants are out there at government offices wanting to get caught.

Sane people aren't into conspiracy theories.

How do you know if they're illegal or not?

They present their drivers license for a voter card, and so do I. You can do it online as well here, so the whole must be in person step doesn't exist. Where I am you don't even have to talk to someone to vote you just go up to the machine, run your card through, and vote away. Are your state id's marked as to whether you are a citizen or not? Mine isn't... So this is a complete non-argument...

It's funny that you think it's paranoia as well, but really that's just deflecting again. I'm amused, truly amused.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Its new he is being investigated for obstruction.. BTW When the report on the 12 Russian Intelligence agents came out everybody on ehre breathed a sigh of relief and we all talked about it being over. so There's nothing you can say to make me think that.

Now Cohen has brought back up the Russian collusion saying Trump knew about the Tower meeting in 2016 so now he is being investigated for that also and Donald Jr is also being investigated now so there are 3 investigations going on.

If yall don't want to me to believe there's 3 different investigations going on and Obstruction of justice is not knew

THEN WHY 100 of every Trump person say to me Trump is not being investigated for obstruction of justice and never will be 500 times when I brought up obstruction of justice why did you say that to me if he was?
You did not answer my question. He spoke highly of grabbing vaginas and it was recorded and recommended....yet he still got elected.:flushed:

Is this any worse than grabbing vagigi?:relaxed:

I think you have a crush on Trump! You're just playin hard to get! :blush:

tytlyf

Not Religious
How do you know if they're illegal or not?

They present their drivers license for a voter card, and so do I. You can do it online as well here, so the whole must be in person step doesn't exist. Where I am you don't even have to talk to someone to vote you just go up to the machine, run your card through, and vote away. Are your state id's marked as to whether you are a citizen or not? Mine isn't... So this is a complete non-argument...

It's funny that you think it's paranoia as well, but really that's just deflecting again. I'm amused, truly amused.
Sorry, I'm not into conspiracy theories like 3 million illegals voted! You still haven't sourced your opinion. Hurry up, I'm looking to have fun with it.

Judge Judy taught me that if something doesn't make sense it's probably not true.

Where do you live that anyone can walk into a building and vote without someone checking you in?

Riders

You did not answer my question. He spoke highly of grabbing vaginas and it was recorded and recommended....yet he still got elected.:flushed:

Is this any worse than grabbing vagigi?:relaxed:

I think you have a crush on Trump! You're just playin hard to get! :blush:

IMO its way worse. Firing someone because they are investigating you is a way for Trump to throw his power around.Hes saying hes God and hey he does not have to obey the law like regular citizens.

So hes not subject to the law, Hes a God and whatever he says goes no matter what. Its abuse of power.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
IMO its way worse. Firing someone because they are investigating you is a way for Trump to throw his power around.Hes saying hes God and hey he does not have to obey the law like regular citizens.

So hes not subject to the law, Hes a God and whatever he says goes no matter what. Its abuse of power.
I don't know whether he is firing anyone. Is he really a God though I live in a black neighborhood. What can he do to us? Can he stop Catholic Charities providing for us hoodlums and junkies? They will always be here for us at the Dorothy DaY!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I don't know whether he is firing anyone. Is he really a God though I live in a black neighborhood. What can he do to us? Can he stop Catholic Charities providing for us hoodlums and junkies? They will always be here for us at the Dorothy DaY!
I Don't think Trump can stop the Catholic Charities for providing for us junkies, freaks, and homeless bums at the Dorothy day, Catholic Charities!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The only thing that comes up is a video. Perhaps I need a subscription - which I won't sign up for. Surely, for such a big story, you can find another link.
Surely you can sign for another? I'm wondering if we can sign for the homeless and oppressed! I want what is best for the African men!

ecco

Veteran Member
You understand even less about the power of propaganda than you understand the about the costs of cyber warfare vs tanks and missiles.
I understand propaganda perfectly... The only way it works is if the person whom you are trying to influence has a deep personal connection with you in some way. It's nearly impossible to get that with online contact, so at best you might influence someone who is already sympathetic to the message.

With that comment, you just proved you do not understand propaganda.

It wouldn't suit Russia for tough guy Trump to be in office,
With that comment, you just proved you haven't been following along.

The US Congress agreed with the Intelligence Agencies that Russia interfered with the election process.

The US Congress voted to impose sanctions on the Russians.

President-elect Donald Trump ordered Michael Flynn to meet with the Russians to tell them to not react to the sanctions because Trump would make them go away. Making sanctions go away is not something a "tough guy" President would do. Certainly Hillary, or Sanders, would not have.

Trump has been "tough guy" on Canada, Mexico, the EU. Trump has insulted the leaders of virtually all our allies.

Trump has been not been "tough guy" on Russia. Trump has not insulted Putin.

Don't you ever wonder why? I do. And I think the Mueller investigation will give us some answers in due time.

I realize that you will not accept these answers. Trump has been pounding it into your head that the Investigation is phony. When the media begins to reveal the results of the investigation, you will not not believe it because Trump has been pounding it into your head that the media dispenses fake news.

"Pounding it into you head" is called propaganda.

ecco

Veteran Member
Anyone who's got a brain is going to do anything reasonable to protect themselves from an investigation even if they're not guilty. It's simply that law is complex and you just don't know what skeletons you have in your closet that might be something the law can take action on. Just look at this post, does it even make sense in a real way? I mean, if you were under investigation why would you assist your prosecutors? It's just foolish... You will give them nothing if you can and less than nothing if possible as well. If you actively shared any information with them you'd probably just give them ammo. That's just how the US legal system works -- it's too complicated, too complicated to know if you are screwing up except in the most obvious of ways. The only safe bet is to cover up and hide everything as much as possible regardless of your guilt.
Deny, deny, deny.
Bill Clinton said: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman!"
Richard Nixon said: "I am not a crook!"
Deny, deny, deny only works until the evidence comes out.

Shad

Veteran Member
Your just jumping to anything any little tiny detail I was off about so you can make this into way way less then what it is. Trumps as^ is in trouble thats all there is to it and you can make it into whatever you want.

You can only conclude Trump is in actual trouble as you already made that conclusion before hand. After all nothing has happened so far.

Its new he is being investigated for obstruction.

No his tweets are being looked at for possible. There is a difference and his tweets won't stand up in court.

BTW When the report on the 12 Russian Intelligence agents came out everybody on ehre breathed a sigh of relief and we all talked about it being over. so There's nothing you can say to make me think that.

Again with the projection. Stay on topic.

Now Cohen has brought back up the Russian collusion saying Trump knew about the Tower meeting in 2016 so now he is being investigated for that also and Donald Jr is also being investigated now so there are 3 investigations going on.

Nope. You jumped form a meeting to collusion due to a preexisting belief.

THEN WHY 100 of every Trump person say to me Trump is not being investigated for obstruction of justice and never will be 500 times when I brought up obstruction of justice why did you say that to me if he was?

Never said that. I said it was all under the Russian probe as that is the extend of of the SG powers granted to Mueller.

Last edited:

Shad

Veteran Member

Actually it is within his power to fire Comey. Rosestein even recommended it over the Clinton probe

The SG and Russian probe shows otherwise.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
That is speculation only.
What?? There was not one bit of speculation in that post.

Trump did say he hopes Comey would go easy on Flynn. Both Comey and Trump admit that. Not speculation.

We know that Comey did not drop the investigation on Flynn. Not speculation.

We know that Trump fired Comey. Not speculation.

Where is the speculation?

Last edited: