• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New RF Owners!

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi, all,

I would like to announce that some of the Arabs and Arab-speaking people on RF have reached a deal to buy RF from @Rex. The buyers are me, @Godobeyer, @Smart_Guy, @TashaN, and @FearGod. The deal is sponsored by Smart Guy's friend Abu Rashed (AKA Hossam). Since Abu Rashed doesn't speak English, the other five of us involved in the deal have jointly translated this message from him to the community of RF, being that he is a shareholder of RF now. This translation is the product of an entire three hours of using Google Translate. There is absolutely no chance it is wrong in any part.

Please read this message from Abu Rashed carefully and watch out for any between-the-lines statements:

"Dear Religion Discussion Website,

This week I decide to buy RF with your respected members, I mean I think all are respected except that Debater Slayer guy. I think he's just a fraud, but I have to involve him in the deal because he threatens to publish my secret oil deals online if I don't involve him. I'm big oil businessman. If he did that I would be destroyed.

My deal partners tell me that everyone thinks Arabs have oil and money. They say that is a "false stereotype." I don't know why they think so. I mean, I have oil and money! I said I'm big oil businessman. I have oil even in my kitchen. Just look at this sample:

k2-_4c59e05a-8980-44c8-8903-f3fb1deeba6d.v1.jpg

I can make oil from corn, olives, and even sunflowers. Some also say "oil will run out." I don't know why they think so either. Maybe because some people waste corn and make popcorn with it? I don't know.

I get all my scientific information from Debater Slayer. He told me oil can't run out as long as we have corn and olives. I believe him. He is still a fraud, but he is very scientific guy. He get good grades in primary school science class.

I will be in contact with you all to tell you how I'm going to change RF. Don't worry if you get banned suddenly. It just means we bought your account as part of the deal."

---------------------------------------------------------------
That guy really hates my guts. I don't know what to do about him. This is the current plan, though:

@Smart_Guy will be the culinary director of the forum. He wants a Shawarma Only section on the forum. (Abu Rashed paid 50% of the money to buy RF, while Smart Guy paid 20%.)

@Godobeyer will be the Secretary of RF's Foreign Affairs. He is the only one of us who can speak three languages. He is also the only one who is brave enough to have a picture of himself as a child as his avatar. (He paid 15% of the money to buy RF.)

@TashaN will be responsible for the media. He can create propagandistic YouTube videos to promote the New RF Order. (Paid 10% of the money to buy RF.)

@FearGod will be the chief translator. (Paid the remaining 5% to buy RF.)

• I will be the treasurer. Nothing could go wrong with granting me access to the forum's capital. It's not like I would spend any of that money to buy myself a new car while letting RF go down the drain in debt. (Got paid an amount equal to 100% of the money to buy RF so that I would stay the hell out of the deal, but I refused. That's how much I love this place.)

But please, my business partners, please read this malicious, evil message from Abu Rashed to me. He sent it to me after finding out that I "borrowed" a small part—only 95%—of the money from the RF treasury. I trust that you can understand the full evilness of this message because you can read Arabic.

"أيها اللص الحقير. سوف أسجنك أيها الخائن. لن تفلت بفعلتك هذه بعد أن اختلست أموال الموقع بطريقة قذرة ومخادعة.

يلعن شكلك يا وجه الجوكر يا نصاب. تفو على هيك أشكال زبالة."

I'm not going to give up. I will rename the Eros Room to Princes and Harem and create a Kuffar DIR. Screw you, Abu Rashed! RF is ours now!

April Fools!!!

Tumah

Veteran Member
I trust that you can understand the full evilness of this message because you can read Arabic.

"أيها اللص الحقير. سوف أسجنك أيها الخائن. لن تفلت بفعلتك هذه بعد أن اختلست أموال الموقع بطريقة قذرة ومخادعة.

For those of us who have not yet learned how to read smiley-face language ت , I took the time to get my trusty translator to enlighten us as to just how despicable this character truly is. Here is the translation:

Google Translate said:
O despicable thief. Will Osceng O traitor. This will not slip Bfltk after he embezzled funds Site dirty and dishonest manner.

Damned Shaklak my face Joker O spotter. Phew a heck forms of rubbish.

Beware the Osceng because it will not sto Bfltk.

Phew a heck to all this.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
For those of us who have not yet learned how to read smiley-face language ت , I took the time to get my trusty translator to enlighten us as to just how despicable this character truly is. Here is the translation:

Beware the Osceng because it will not sto Bfltk.

Phew a heck to all this.
Well damn the Shaklak! Never would have guessed.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Hi, all,

I would like to announce that some of the Arabs and Arab-speaking people on RF have reached a deal to buy RF from @Rex. The buyers are me, @Godobeyer, @Smart_Guy, @TashaN, and @FearGod. The deal is sponsored by Smart Guy's friend Abu Rashed (AKA Hossam). Since Abu Rashed doesn't speak English, the other five of us involved in the deal have jointly translated this message from him to the community of RF, being that he is a shareholder of RF now. This translation is the product of an entire three hours of using Google Translate. There is absolutely no chance it is wrong in any part.

Please read this message from Abu Rashed carefully and watch out for any between-the-lines statements:

"Dear Religion Discussion Website,

This week I decide to buy RF with your respected members, I mean I think all are respected except that Debater Slayer guy. I think he's just a fraud, but I have to involve him in the deal because he threatens to publish my secret oil deals online if I don't involve him. I'm big oil businessman. If he did that I would be destroyed.

My deal partners tell me that everyone thinks Arabs have oil and money. They say that is a "false stereotype." I don't know why they think so. I mean, I have oil and money! I said I'm big oil businessman. I have oil even in my kitchen. Just look at this sample:

k2-_4c59e05a-8980-44c8-8903-f3fb1deeba6d.v1.jpg

I can make oil from corn, olives, and even sunflowers. Some also say "oil will run out." I don't know why they think so either. Maybe because some people waste corn and make popcorn with it? I don't know.

I get all my scientific information from Debater Slayer. He told me oil can't run out as long as we have corn and olives. I believe him. He is still a fraud, but he is very scientific guy. He get good grades in primary school science class.

I will be in contact with you all to tell you how I'm going to change RF. Don't worry if you get banned suddenly. It just means we bought your account as part of the deal."

---------------------------------------------------------------
That guy really hates my guts. I don't know what to do about him. This is the current plan, though:

@Smart_Guy will be the culinary director of the forum. He wants a Shawarma Only section on the forum. (Abu Rashed paid 50% of the money to buy RF, while Smart Guy paid 20%.)

@Godobeyer will be the Secretary of RF's Foreign Affairs. He is the only one of us who can speak three languages. He is also the only one who is brave enough to have a picture of himself as a child as his avatar. (He paid 15% of the money to buy RF.)

@TashaN will be responsible for the media. He can create propagandistic YouTube videos to promote the New RF Order. (Paid 10% of the money to buy RF.)

@FearGod will be the chief translator. (Paid the remaining 5% to buy RF.)

• I will be the treasurer. Nothing could go wrong with granting me access to the forum's capital. It's not like I would spend any of that money to buy myself a new car while letting RF go down the drain in debt. (Got paid an amount equal to 100% of the money to buy RF so that I would stay the hell out of the deal, but I refused. That's how much I love this place.)

But please, my business partners, please read this malicious, evil message from Abu Rashed to me. He sent it to me after finding out that I "borrowed" a small part—only 95%—of the money from the RF treasury. I trust that you can understand the full evilness of this message because you can read Arabic.

I'm not going to give up. I will rename the Eros Room to Princes and Harem and create a Kuffar DIR. Screw you, Abu Rashed! RF is ours now!

April Fools!!!
You have a great talent of comedy !!

Ok sell it but let me be an Admin to Hareem DIR :p

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
I can't believe Rex has squashed our deal. We were going to set up a Religious Forum TV talk show with CNN. He was going to be as Rich a Trump. RF was going to start paying best posters rather than charging. CNN will never go for it now that the site has Arab leadership. Tell Rex he'll be hearing from my lawyers and CNN's I assume as well.

Rex, remember For one to none sixteen

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
I am upset because I want in! I am a power hungry sociopath and- wait... joke... oh right... totally april fools... got ya... ha... ha ha...

Thief

Rogue Theologian
ok...so part of the joke was to NOT post in the joke/game section......
how clever.....