• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Post Rating System

Brent W

Resident Tech Guy
Hi everyone,

Today we rolled out our new post rating system. The ability to Like a post is still there and functions the same. All of your old likes are still there as well.

The new system simply adds 8 more options for rating a post, giving you a better way to express your feelings about the post to the user.

If you go to your member profile page, you will also see a complete breakdown of your Post Ratings. This includes ratings you have received and ratings you have given out.

If you have any questions feel free to post here.

David1967

Premium Member
Thanks for all your work Brent. It threw me off a little at first, but now I'm getting used to it. I think it will work out just fine. :)

Last edited:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Nice work. I think we will grow to really value these specific choices.

I think most people will approach the changes with an open mind. Besides, these aren't exactly life changing changes. I'm confident I'm almost up the awe inspiring challenge of having eight response buttons to choose from.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Your new system changed my life!
Even more so than hearing the musical Hamilton.

(How many get that last one?)

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I automatically hated it because it isn't frubals, and I haven't even quite forgiven the RFormation;)
I don't understand how threads themselves get liked. Here on my mobile, some threads show up with likes or information smilies. How does that happen?
Tom