• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Neo-Nazi in coast guard plotted attack on Democrats and journalists, say prosecutors

Are Trump lovers dangerous?

• Total voters

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
"A neo-Nazi serving as a lieutenant in the US coast guard has been caught plotting to attack Democratic members of Congress, including congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and well-known media personalities, according to prosecutors.

Christopher Hasson intended “to murder innocent civilians on a scale rarely seen in this country”, according to a filing to federal court in Maryland. Law enforcement officers seized 15 guns and 1,000 rounds of ammunition from his home.

Prosecutors said Hasson was a “domestic terrorist” and should be detained. He was arrested last week on drugs and weapons charges."

Neo-Nazi in coast guard plotted attack on Democrats and journalists, say prosecutors

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I voted <maybe>.
In the poll about Trump haters being dangerous, I voted <yes>.
The difference is that lovers tend to be safer than haters.

Btw, I don't want this guy guarding our coast.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
"A neo-Nazi serving as a lieutenant in the US coast guard has been caught plotting to attack Democratic members of Congress, including congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and well-known media personalities, according to prosecutors.

Christopher Hasson intended “to murder innocent civilians on a scale rarely seen in this country”, according to a filing to federal court in Maryland. Law enforcement officers seized 15 guns and 1,000 rounds of ammunition from his home.

Prosecutors said Hasson was a “domestic terrorist” and should be detained. He was arrested last week on drugs and weapons charges."

Holy Frak!!:eek::confused:o_O .

I voted "Maybe". Clearly some Trump supporters are dangerous. But I would never say all Trump supporters are dangerous. You found the dangerous loony of the year. He clearly is a threat and I am glad that he was caught before he could do any damage.

Cooky

Veteran Member

To me, it seems like he is being detained based on Google searches. Which is weird, considering freedom of speech.

...People can be curious and weird, but until someone actually attempts something.. Did he attempt to "do" something?

Cooky

Veteran Member
The Google searches are only part of the evidence. It is also an early story. Too early to expect a lot of detail on how they caught him.

I think I would join the bandwagon if there was any evidence that he actually attempted to do something. But owning guns and searching things online is not enough for me.

...So I'll refrain from passing judgement until more information is available.

Also, I voted no in the poll.

esmith

Veteran Member
I voted "No" mainly because you lumped all persons that are "Trump lovers"(your words not mine) as dangerous
Now if the question was: "Are some Trump lovers dangerous" I would have voted maybe
Any living thing on this planet could be dangerous.
However, I will say that those that hate President Trump are dangerous because any person who hates something is dangerous.

Kangaroo Feathers

Holy Frak!!:eek::confused:o_O .

I voted "Maybe". Clearly some Trump supporters are dangerous. But I would never say all Trump supporters are dangerous. You found the dangerous loony of the year. He clearly is a threat and I am glad that he was caught before he could do any damage.
It was a bit of a tongue in cheek response to the poll in this thread; Man pulls a gun on a couple in a Sam’s Club store because they wore MAGA hats

I don't really believe such large groups can all be classed as dangerous or not. I was trying to make a point. Still, I do hope some of the Trumpettes see this and think of it before posting their next alarmist "ZOMG! anti-Trump people are so mean and dangerous and want to kill us all" thread.

Kangaroo Feathers

I voted "No" mainly because you lumped all persons that are "Trump lovers"(your words not mine) as dangerous
Now if the question was: "Are some Trump lovers dangerous" I would have voted maybe
Any living thing on this planet could be dangerous.
However, I will say that those that hate President Trump are dangerous because any person who hates something is dangerous.
Strange I didn't see you making similar protestations in this thread; Man pulls a gun on a couple in a Sam’s Club store because they wore MAGA hats

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
I said maybe for all the same reasons I said maybe in the previous poll. Everyone is capable of being malicious, politics aside.

esmith

Veteran Member
Strange I didn't see you making similar protestations in this thread; Man pulls a gun on a couple in a Sam’s Club store because they wore MAGA hats
That is because you used the word "haters", and any person that hates can be dangerous. FYI I said maybe in the aforementioned thread.
But if it makes you happy, and since I have rethought my reasoning, I will change my vote to maybe in this thread because even if the love the President they might hate someone or something, thus becoming dangerous.