• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My question to Trump Supporters

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Well I'm a small businessman and business has definitely been down since Trump entered the scene, his supporters are not even confident enough to spend their money, says something about what they really think of Trump.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Well I'm a small businessman and business has definitely been down since Trump entered the scene, his supporters are not even confident enough to spend their money, says something about what they really think of Trump.

Interesting. I'm a businessman as well and I'm experiencing growth.

GDP is up 2.9% since 2016.

Perhaps the difference is in the operation?

Lyndon

Premium Member
Just about every policy he has passed has made things worse. Unless you're super rich, or like to fantasize about being super rich.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Just about every policy he has passed has made things worse. Unless you're super rich, or like to fantasize about being super rich.
You don't like alerting the posters you respond to, eh?
So both you & @ADigitalArtist oppose the First Step Act, eh.
Even the ACLU & the Koch Bros came together on this one.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You don't like alerting the posters you respond to, eh?
So both you & @ADigitalArtist oppose the First Step Act, eh.
Even the ACLU & the Koch Bros came together on this one.
He doesn't get a Scooby snack for putting his signature on something everyone else already wrote and revised and approved. Once again, nothing Trump has been responsible for has been good.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
He doesn't get a Scooby snack for putting his signature on something everyone else already wrote and revised and approved. Once again, nothing Trump has been responsible for has been good.
Nonetheless, this is something which he effected with his signature.
(It's not about getting credit for writing a law or order. It's about
what happens due to the President's exercising his powers.)
You either oppose the act, agree with it, or have no view.
Which is it?

His involvement is more than you say, btw.
Ref....
Opinion | Donald Trump Is Doing Something … Good?
This year is ending with one truly surprising development, a real man-bites-dog story: Donald Trump is poised to sign bipartisan legislation that will make America a slightly more decent place. I’m talking about the First Step Act, the criminal justice reform bill championed by Jared Kushner. The measure passed the Senate, 87 to 12, on Tuesday and the House on Thursday, and Trump is expected to sign it soon. According to Inimai Chettiar, of the Brennan Center for Justice at New York University’s law school, it will be the largest federal effort to reduce prison populations ever enacted.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Nonetheless, this is something which he effected with his signature.
(It's not about getting credit for writing a law or order. It's about
what happens due to the President's exercising his powers.)
The way I see it, it is, such as with Mitch Daniels who was the first governor in America to tell Westboro Baptist Church they have to take their protests elsewhere and must not be anywhere near a funeral/burial proceedings. With First Steps, Trump is doing nothing more than following down the path of a debate that has been going on for many years now that has also had bipartisan support.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Why did you vote for Trump?
not wanting to feed a line of troll.....

I hear Hillary has a bad character list of her own

but yeah ....the lesser of two evils
Trump is in
I will vote again the same way

now if JESUS was up for election......new ball game...!!!!!

esmith

Veteran Member
Why do you blame the President for your lackluster sales.
Is it possible that the problem lies with you,your product, or your operation?
Seems that consume confidence in 2018 was the highest it has been in 18 years. See Source
FYI Consumer Confidence Following definition is from Source
Consumer confidence, measured by the Consumer Confidence Index (CCI), is defined as the degree of optimism about the state of the economy that consumers(like you and me) are expressing through their activities of saving and spending.Jan 16, 2018

Last edited:

Lyndon

Premium Member
BS, nothing has changed about how I do business, better advertising, more exposure, and yet sales are down, I guess Trump idiots don't like to buy violins, do they.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Would those of you who are dumping on the President please list what laws he has signed or EO's that you feel is "bad". You also need to give the reason each one is "bad" and how it negatively affects you or the country directly. No, tweets are nothing but words and if you are smart enough you would realize that
So you can ignore and handwave them? Please. Many, many glaring policy errors of Trump's have been pointed out to you before. Why sshould anyone expect your response to be different now?

But just so you can't accuse me of not playing the game, let's start with, oh, I don't know, how about Trump's refusal to implement Congress mandated sanctions against Russia?

Last edited:

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
I've always despised that sort of argument.

Look, it is not necessarily a bad thing to see something that you honestly feel is bad for your nation, and to set about, in your own small way, trying to change it for the better. I think the First Amendment had just that in mind. I don't think it behooves anyone to fall back on hackneyed old "America, love it or leave it" rubbish.
Especially considering how he chaffed while Obama was president, rather than leaving and staying quiet. But Trumpettes are immune to both irony and self awareness, so what can you do?

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Trump is from New York where he has worked in professions with many Jews. Trump is strong supporter of Israel. His daughter and two grandchildren are Jewish, the executive vice president of his organization is Jewish.

Trump's religious beliefs or lack thereof are of no concern to me.

So you have no issue with his comment about wanting only Jews counting his money?