• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My black Muslim buddy!

Jesster

Friendly skeptic
Premium Member
How much worse would the conditions have to have been for black people at the time for you to sympathize with their struggle?
When did I say I didn't sympathize with their struggle? It couldn't get much worse. Please don't add words to my mouth.

Jesster

Friendly skeptic
Premium Member
Sorry, I did not intend to do so.

What would the conditions have to had been like to warrant rebelling?
I said rebelling can appropriate. That's not what I'm taking issue with. Read BSM1's first post here.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Somehow people manage to appeal to moral relativism to defend American presidents and their slave systems, but the black panthers are somehow a bunch of thugs because they wanted to revolt against the racist system they were forced to live in.

If that were only the case...

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
I do.
Unsafe gun handling in the media bothers me.

If I'd known him, I'd have helped him be safer than he was.

You are saying that after the fact he took 15 bullets.....I doubt during that time you would help a black man...Not testing your humanity but the nature of that time not what or who you are now.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Whenever I meet a person of a certain race who I don't like, I always reflect on all of the good people I've met from that race, and all the bad people from my own, and it prevents me from having any racist thoughts

Mark Dohle

When I was a young man (I am now 69) I read his bio. I was touched by it and I agree, he was a holy man used by God to try to bring some prace and equality to the world. Thanks for sharing.

Peaced
mark