• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackout

Violet.
Since women have "destiny" no less than men,
it would be only fair that you refer to god as She, or Her
with equal interchange of he and him.
The feminine after all, is proof of gOd as well.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
mickiel, you are a very interesting person. i think your proofs are wonderful. people rely on the bible far too much to try to prove our savior when they can just look in front of them and see the evidence all around them!

Thank you for sharing mickiel, i truly find your proofs amazing, even if some others are blinded.

Peace.

We are not blind. We have the skills to criticise, where as your fear of God means you question nothing and as a result, learn nothing. You're in a prison, if you like it that way, good for you.

blackout

Violet.
Mickeal, your god's already been disproved in numerious ways on several posts in the last few months alone. In one thread I demonstraighed with little opposition that jesus is more aptly called an anti christ. :)

Mickeal says he does not believe in the christian god.

I'm still trying to figure out what god he believes he's proving.
This is my biggest problem with his threads to date.

He may as well be proving "fhgugmjgi". :shrug:

Jeremiah

Your refusal holds no power, there are 90 more proofs to come, then I will post 100 more.

And you know what, I am seriously considering doing it in less than the two years I have planned for it.

What difference does it make, I have nothing better to do.

Sarcasm verses truth, man Atheist thought process is doomed.

Peace.

:spam:

We should all report these threads as the spam they are.

The Neo Nerd

Mickeal says he does not believe in the christian god.

I'm still trying to figure out what god he believes he's proving.
This is my biggest problem with his threads to date.

He may as well be proving "fhgugmjgi". :shrug:

She has a point.

Mickiel i ask with all due respect which god is it that you are talking about?

-Q

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
mickiel, you are a very interesting person. i think your proofs are wonderful. people rely on the bible far too much to try to prove our savior when they can just look in front of them and see the evidence all around them!

Thank you for sharing mickiel, i truly find your proofs amazing, even if some others are blinded.

Peace.

Hmm... I notice that this guy I quoted is brand-new here, and he's the only one complimenting Mickiel.
You guys don't think Mickiel set up an extra account, do you?

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
** Mod Post **

Threads merged.

Please avoid personal comments, trolling, bullying and proselytizing.

Thanks.

** End of Mod Post **

A

angellous_evangellous

***MOD ADVISORY***

All of the proof of God jokes have been moved to this thread. Please do not start any other threads on this topic, but post your ideas here and have fun.

mickiel

Peace.

Well thank you.

Peace.

blackout

Violet.
I don't accept any theorys on evolution. Nothing is evolving, all things are growing or decaying and heading to its end. No matter is evolving, its all decaying. No human flesh, or animal flesh is evolving, only decaying.

The capacity to feel Romance is an instilled trait, just as animal behavior is an instilled trait. Things are moving according to their design.

Peace.

How do you know that god isn't evolving all around you?

Status
Not open for further replies.