• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Men: Why Don't You Use the Urinal?

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
I think it might be that unzipping is not enough for many, so that there is the chance of their trousers falling down for those needing more access. For all the oldies of course, and not that I would know. :coldsweat: :oops:

Do you mean if they’re using suspenders?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Four options: 1. foot operation. You can raise and lower the seat with your foot and also operate the handle with your foot. 2. You can use a piece of toilet paper. 3. You can bring a little sanitizer with you to spray onto surfaces. 4. You can use the water from the toilet, since it is chlorinated. Bottom line its not pee and won't make your clothes stink.

Using a urinal will shower you with pee mist. Its almost impossible not to get hit by the backspray even if most of the force is directed down or to the side. Its a guaranteed shower of pee on your clothing and shoes.

Or use your tongue...

a483af0e5816362de041a71f9c489833.jpg

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Its cleaner. The urinals seem designed to splash pee onto clothes. Why? Who invented these useless things? There's no problem peeing in a downward direction. We don't need to pee at the wall.
If it is one of the U-shaped toilet seats do you lift it?

Hey dudes,

There is an amazing invention present in most public men's restrooms. It's called: a urinal. Yet I note that many of you freely elect to walk right past a row of urinals (not because they're in use) and walk into a stall with a toilet, lift the seat (if I'm lucky), and take a leak.

Just...why? WHY??

You get more privacy, don't get splashed, it makes a more satisfying sound, can use a bit of toilet paper to dry the end of your cock, etc.

The real evil is when you are using a urinal in an otherwise empty bathroom and someone else ignores the 7 other empty urinals and uses the one directly next to you. Bonus evil points if they initiate a conversation.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
... it makes a more satisfying sound,

one man's satisfying sound is another man's...ew.

The real evil is when you are using a urinal in an otherwise empty bathroom and someone else ignores the 7 other empty urinals and uses the one directly next to you. Bonus evil points if they initiate a conversation.

Wait, guys don't like that? I've just been putting my arm around them to give them encouragement!

:oops:

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Its cleaner. The urinals seem designed to splash pee onto clothes. Why? Who invented these useless things? There's no problem peeing in a downward direction. We don't need to pee at the wall.

I’m with you. I don’t like splash back, especially wearing tan pants. And I’m not ashamed to admit that I occasionally turn in my man card and sit.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I have no issues with men talking a leak, just so long as they lift the seat. Return it to the original/correct position after and don't miss...

When I was a kid, I got into the habit of closing both the seat and the lid after using the toilet. We had cats at the time, and they would try to drink out of the toilet.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
When I was a kid, I got into the habit of closing both the seat and the lid after using the toilet. We had cats at the time, and they would try to drink out of the toilet.

Thats precisely what trained my lad. Ain't cats great