• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Men: Why Don't You Use the Urinal?

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
When I was a kid, I got into the habit of closing both the seat and the lid after using the toilet. We had cats at the time, and they would try to drink out of the toilet.

Try and drink out of the toilet? We threw in the towel with that one. We have one cat that runs when he hears the toilet flush...fresh water, of the purest source! (We don't use chemical toilet cleaners for this reason.)

Though he's not above drinking dirty...while someone's trying to go... That's why we call him Stupid.

One of the best dreams I ever had was about the cat I had at that time doing a documentary about humans and their curious behavior with toilet water. He said "I just cannot understand why these simple humans just come along and befoul such a pure source of fresh water!" When he put it like that...well, I get it now. Not ready to grab a cup and take the same plunge, but I get it.

QuestioningMind

Hey dudes,

There is an amazing invention present in most public men's restrooms. It's called: a urinal. Yet I note that many of you freely elect to walk right past a row of urinals (not because they're in use) and walk into a stall with a toilet, lift the seat (if I'm lucky), and take a leak.

Just...why? WHY??

(Please note: this line of questioning does not apply to trans dudes. You guys are off the hook.)

Why... NOT?

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
I have no issues with men talking a leak, just so long as they lift the seat. Return it to the original/correct position after and don't miss...
Actually I know two people that never put the seat down (at our house). And guess what, they're both women.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Its cleaner. The urinals seem designed to splash pee onto clothes. Why? Who invented these useless things? There's no problem peeing in a downward direction. We don't need to pee at the wall.
Reminds me of the gas station I used to work for. Cleaning the men's restroom had it's own bad smell, because it was a smell of urine splashed all over the floor from the urinals (that stretched down to the floor).

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Hey dudes,

There is an amazing invention present in most public men's restrooms. It's called: a urinal. Yet I note that many of you freely elect to walk right past a row of urinals (not because they're in use) and walk into a stall with a toilet, lift the seat (if I'm lucky), and take a leak.

Just...why? WHY??

(Please note: this line of questioning does not apply to trans dudes. You guys are off the hook.)

I was once a man before being male to female so can I answer anyway?

I don't know what's going on but I urinate better sitting down. Sitting down seems to create a direct connection with the flow lol. Also, it does create nervousness if other guys look at you and compare sizes. I do feel it happens, really I do.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
I definitely think there should be an equivalent Women's Issues sub-forum where we can discuss women's toilet activities (amongst other things).

First thread... Why do you spend so long in the toilet?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Urinals are in men's restrooms...
@Rival has proven that statement false.
Femaleurinal.jpg

MNoBody

apparently, crafty plastic industry has now made it possible for women to ponder these weighty matters as they perform their ablutions now standing up.....
that is a funnel she is holding so ......hmmm.....
shewee-funny-gift.jpg