• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Man is not an animal

QuestioningMind

Why a type of alphabet, but not actual alphabet? Can you list right here the first 10 letters of monkeys alphabet? And what words are there in their language? How they sound?

Do you even know what American Sign Language is? It's a visual alphabet... there are no sounds involved. You are aware that there are numerous alphabets aside from the Arabic alphabet, right? There are as many words in ASL as in any other language.

Seriously, before you start using words like language and alphabets in your definitions you really should learn what language and alphabets are in the first place. Sometimes it seems as if you make posts just to show off your ignorance on various subjects.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Animals do not have articulate speech and poets. Man is not an animal.

Yes, the animals can communicate. But they have no articulate speech. There is difference: articulate communication, and non-articulate one. Articulate one has alphabet. Do whales have letters in alphabet order?

Many humans do use alphabet. Some humans are sick or not developed so much, so they do not.
But no bear, wolf, nor spider is using alphabet.

According to this ridiculous theory a newborn baby is an animal??
No. I repeat: "Many humans do use alphabet. Some humans are sick or not developed so much"

IF you define an animal.....
I am not defining. I am saying fact:

Only humans use alphabet.

Some humans are humans, but do not use alphabet (they are e.g. babies).

But no single bear has used alphabet. Hence, humans are not bears.

HOWEVER, there are plenty of apes who use ASL (a type of alphabet)??
Why a type of alphabet, but not actual alphabet? Can you list right here the first 10 letters of monkeys alphabet? And what words are there in their language? How they sound?

But the real thing that sets us apart from animals is the spiritual component, almost all humans understand that they are spiritual beings??
They have replied, that monkeys built primitive holy places as well.
Humans eat and breathe, defecate, fornicate, lie, cheat, steal, do good and bad, make stupid mistakes.

Humans are animals right down to the little bits of fur they still have left.

QuestioningMind

No. I am saying facts, not defining.

How silly of you... the instant you claim that animals don't use articulate language or an alphabet you are DEFINING what an animal is in a manner that biology has never defined an animal. Are you really incapable of comprehending such a basic concept? Do you even understand what a definition is as opposed to a fact? From what you've written I have to conclude that you don't.

QuestioningMind

No. I am saying facts, not defining.

Can you list right here the first 10 letters of monkeys alphabet? And what words are there in their language? How they sound?

Why a type of alphabet, but not actual alphabet?

ROFL... ACTAUL alphabet? Which of the numerous alphabets that human beings have created over the centuries is the ACTUAL alphabet? Is your ego so massive that you think the alphabet YOU grew up with is the only REAL alphabet that humans have created? Your level of willful ignorance is truly phenomenal. Best stop now instead of continuing to embarrass yourself by revealing how truly uneducated you are.

QuestioningMind

So if the ACTUAL ALPHABET is the Arabic Alphabet, that means that all humans who existed prior to the Arabic Alphabet being invented where ALL animals. And since the Arabic Alphabet didn't exist when Adam was alive, then clearly Adam was an animal as well.

You just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper here don't you?

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
The first alphabet was only invented by the Phoeniceans around the 1st millenium BC.
Before that, no human civilization was using alphabetic scripts - for example, the ancient Sumerians, whose civilization predates any existing records of the Hebrew people by nearly two thousand years, wrote in Sumerian cuneiform, an ideogrammatic script.

By your own argument, all humans who lived prior to the 1st Millenium BC were "animals". Moshe and Avram were not "human"; all civilizations that predate the Phoenicean script, including most Biblical ones, were populated by "animals".

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
That you're aware of, or can learn. Doesn't mean it isn't there.

I talk to dog and cat. I'm sorry you can't.

View attachment 61281
We have impeccable taste. :)
59208A88-6810-4315-BD00-5F2D7B4EA5BF.jpeg

questfortruth

Since you're factually wrong about your claims, you're not doing that, either.

I am master of logic use, because I am one of the authors of Evaluation of the Gauss integral

Nonsense. Building piles of rocks? There's no evidence that's about worshipping anyone.

You are wrong. Animals know the Lord, unlike the atheists. Top primates are religious, and praying, and having alphabet.
But they are not human, because they have mortal soul.

revealing how truly uneducated you are.

I am master of logic use and top-educated, because I am one of the authors of Evaluation of the Gauss integral

KWED

Scratching head, scratching knee

Yes, the animals can communicate. But they have no articulate speech. There is difference: articulate communication, and non-articulate one. Articulate one has alphabet. Do whales have letters in alphabet order?

Many humans do use alphabet. Some humans are sick or not developed so much, so they do not.

No. I repeat: "Many humans do use alphabet. Some humans are sick or not developed so much"

But the real thing that sets us apart from animals is the spiritual component, almost all humans understand that they are spiritual beings??
CONCLUSION:
Animals know the Lord, unlike the atheists. Top primates are religious, and praying, and having alphabet.
Is everything OK at home?

Last edited:

KWED

Scratching head, scratching knee
Sometimes a post comes along that is so ironic that I have to toast it with a single malt.
Cheers!

Clara Tea

CONCLUSION:

Animals know the Lord, unlike the atheists. Top primates are religious, and praying, and having alphabet.

Suppose that whales, with their massive brains, can talk to each other. Recently, researchers found complex language in whales that allow them to hunt in packs. Is this language taught by other whales, or are whales born knowing that certain sounds mean certain things? Many animals make warning sounds. Many animals make mating sounds.

Humans have been observing whales for centuries. Many have said that they are dumb creatures without a language.

But, if they had a language all this time, then mankind was too stupid to recognize it or understand it. That might mean that the whales are smarter than humans.

We can't use our limited intelligence to judge the intelligence of other creatures. It might be that we fail to grasp how intelligent they are.

Apes lack the ability to speak even if they can type on a keyboard. This is because they lack a language center in their brain.

Cats and dogs have shown that they can figure out how to get somewhere (sometimes the path is complicated). Dogs often get their leash when it is time to go for a walk. They seem to understand our emotions and try to comfort us.

What if we are not spiritual beings? That would mean that humans are wrong and animals never thought about it.

This choirboy ‘cat duet’ is definitely the weirdest thing you’ll watch today - Classic FM

Cat Duet by Rossini. (hypertext link above). Those fun-loving, innocent, little choir boys are prime targets for child-raping priests. Then comes the guilt trip that they must not talk about their ordeal for the sake of saving the reputation of the Catholic church. Then comes the bankruptcy that keeps the Catholic church from paying compensation (mammon) to their innocent victims.

There are also non-verbal communications (tail wagging for dogs, and tails in the air for cats that are glad to see that you are home). Tails tucked between legs is a sign of nervousness or fear.

When a cat rubs his head on you, that transfers scent (from scent glands) to mark you as theirs.

Though communication is different between species, that doesn't invalidate it.

Last edited: