• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Man is not an animal

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Evolution says cooling from a heated position allows the human life with new animals to live on earth in garden nature.

Not a thesis of human creationism.

History archaeology an ology subject topic by human choice.

I dig up found in fusion instant snap freeze machine parts and human artefacts.

Where in God does natural metal exist in natural O history earth?

In a pressurised melt then cooled seam. Deep in earth body.

Did man prove God hence took his machine position back to its natural beginnings?

Yes.

Bible is not the truth.

Man existed in earths garden nature first. Invented science. Man human was an eternal being form that changed its body type into human.

Not being in or of created creation.

Man destroyed natural life on earth nature body obliterated also.

Earth cooled.

Nature came back onto earth.
Dinosaurs lived in garden nature.

Man not there owns no man's story as a dinosaur can't theory life on earth in the nature garden bible and its life destroyed.

Ice came into saviour manifestation.

Cooling exact.

Man's human life plus animals came back out of eternal as evolution cooling allowed it. Exact. Self owned body each species itself.

Man's human the theist and storyteller.

Human mother plus man recorded memories visionary says it's a real story. I saw the visionary recordings as a woman human.

Theist creationism a liar. Already known. Just a human as first position the theist self.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I have no idea what you are talking about at the best of times, but this is just completely wrong. Evolutionary theory says no such thing.
It's all topics human chosen thought relative to a Human being as a human thinking.

Evolution is not the same topic as humans creationism themed being.

As evolution first is about energy mass types as human only quoted.

A human knows if cooling didn't exist to contradict hot positions causes on earth then human life would not exist.

So the topic evolution is conscious status chosen agreed first.

Theory of creationism is a chosen human theorem. Not creationism at all as you already exist in exact origin natural position. First by evolution cooling requirements as the human.

Says just your owned used natural human thoughts. Position equal first is all humans as any human.

Theists already own a status separated from equal human life by theist human society given status.

Any human not equal bodily is stated medically an Inherited sick harmed human life as inherited life.

So a rational human doesn't pose a theory about a lesser humans health or body form.

Especially when they want a machine held constant that O earth does not own nor cause bodily itself.

As a humans mind isn't the physical body or mass of a planet.

Tiberius

It's all topics human chosen thought relative to a Human being as a human thinking.

Evolution is not the same topic as humans creationism themed being.

As evolution first is about energy mass types as human only quoted.

A human knows if cooling didn't exist to contradict hot positions causes on earth then human life would not exist.

So the topic evolution is conscious status chosen agreed first.

Theory of creationism is a chosen human theorem. Not creationism at all as you already exist in exact origin natural position. First by evolution cooling requirements as the human.

Says just your owned used natural human thoughts. Position equal first is all humans as any human.

Theists already own a status separated from equal human life by theist human society given status.

Any human not equal bodily is stated medically an Inherited sick harmed human life as inherited life.

So a rational human doesn't pose a theory about a lesser humans health or body form.

Especially when they want a machine held constant that O earth does not own nor cause bodily itself.

As a humans mind isn't the physical body or mass of a planet.

What you are saying makes no sense. Your post is, as usual, incomprehensible. Please work at making your posts clearer.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
What you are saying makes no sense. Your post is, as usual, incomprehensible. Please work at making your posts clearer.
You are a human.

I am a human first also as a humans thinking place. Position a human.

A biological seen human. Place of first humans science themes is what I see first.

Then you think. Not for natural life or what you see.

You place the thought to conditions about when you the biology do not exist.

Nor do your thoughts exist in that place. A theory.

Legally humans said it's lying. What a human theist first by human cult behaviour egotism uses in group tactics.

Human.

A human continues to live as the human on earth by status evolution.

A human says hot was first as and about science gas spirit.

Then said cooled was secondary.

Cooling second position keeps life safe. Status evolution of heated.

Theists with machines own transmitters cooled. Says in a conscious human mind as a human.... my machine transmitters took human life's spirit. Oxygen water. To cool.

I tell my evil thinking machine button pusher human thinker this advice before I pretend I theory it first. I'm told. It's not any theory.

As secondary position evolution isn't sciences first.

So you then keep agreeing to laboratory earth heavens transmit attack biology as Satanists creationists. Using our heavens as your new laboratory with all your machine only statuses...not human.

A teaching.

You claim position one in science as Satan. Not God. So you are not theorising correctly as just thinking first. As humans are not burning light gas.

Hence theists stating as taught as a human said transmitters are given a humans liFe spirit. So satanic human theists agree. Technology is taking humans highest life position.

Jesus Christ.

As ice melted the bio saviour of cooled water to put water back in heavens. Taken by Satanism burning light constant sciences.

Holy light in creation is in the space womb void vacuum. Once a volcano not rock owned hot gas. It evolved into immaculate clear gas.

First position science.
Second position science sun caused immaculate gas sacrifice. You don't own it...space womb does.

The immaculate was re sacrificed of God to produce light. Volcanic earth mass owned it first your technology warning.

Satanists said they will increase machine transmitters until we are all dead.

Is that clear enough medium psychic advice?

You say in theory a natural human exists by scientific status only as DNA and a maths calculus. Which in real life is humans natural whole body organic life form destroyed. As we don't live as a human life as just DNA.

As you only use machines to look at removed human tissue samples to say DNA is exact Satanism today. Creationist theists lying.

Humans had to implement on a human families behalf the people...a legal system.

Sciences stone mason goes back to the father of science. Who built civilization buildings in America first. Is Not God earth ....as no human invented planet earth.

By human law theists just human were quantified as lying.

Last edited:

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
It would also be more comprehensible if you could at least use the Quote box under the post you're responding to so you can make clear what you are responding to. Thanks. :)

Tiberius

You are a human.

I am a human first also as a humans thinking place. Position a human.

A biological seen human. Place of first humans science themes is what I see first.

Then you think. Not for natural life or what you see.

You place the thought to conditions about when you the biology do not exist.

Nor do your thoughts exist in that place. A theory.

Legally humans said it's lying. What a human theist first by human cult behaviour egotism uses in group tactics.

Human.

A human continues to live as the human on earth by status evolution.

A human says hot was first as and about science gas spirit.

Then said cooled was secondary.

Cooling second position keeps life safe. Status evolution of heated.

Theists with machines own transmitters cooled. Says in a conscious human mind as a human.... my machine transmitters took human life's spirit. Oxygen water. To cool.

I tell my evil thinking machine button pusher human thinker this advice before I pretend I theory it first. I'm told. It's not any theory.

As secondary position evolution isn't sciences first.

So you then keep agreeing to laboratory earth heavens transmit attack biology as Satanists creationists. Using our heavens as your new laboratory with all your machine only statuses...not human.

A teaching.

You claim position one in science as Satan. Not God. So you are not theorising correctly as just thinking first. As humans are not burning light gas.

Hence theists stating as taught as a human said transmitters are given a humans liFe spirit. So satanic human theists agree. Technology is taking humans highest life position.

Jesus Christ.

As ice melted the bio saviour of cooled water to put water back in heavens. Taken by Satanism burning light constant sciences.

Holy light in creation is in the space womb void vacuum. Once a volcano not rock owned hot gas. It evolved into immaculate clear gas.

First position science.
Second position science sun caused immaculate gas sacrifice. You don't own it...space womb does.

The immaculate was re sacrificed of God to produce light. Volcanic earth mass owned it first your technology warning.

Satanists said they will increase machine transmitters until we are all dead.

Is that clear enough medium psychic advice?

You say in theory a natural human exists by scientific status only as DNA and a maths calculus. Which in real life is humans natural whole body organic life form destroyed. As we don't live as a human life as just DNA.

As you only use machines to look at removed human tissue samples to say DNA is exact Satanism today. Creationist theists lying.

Humans had to implement on a human families behalf the people...a legal system.

Sciences stone mason goes back to the father of science. Who built civilization buildings in America first. Is Not God earth ....as no human invented planet earth.

By human law theists just human were quantified as lying.

And once again, your post is gibberish.

Please work on improving your English skills.

Tiberius

It would also be more comprehensible if you could at least use the Quote box under the post you're responding to so you can make clear what you are responding to. Thanks. :)

I did. I suspect you may have blocked the user I was quoting. I do understand why.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Plants die yet can have seeds that produce other plants. Animals die, too.They do of course, produce offspring. Humans now die, but are the only ones that have the idea of everlasting life in their minds. Now naturally not all ideas are the same, but still -- plants do not think they can live forever -- or be resurrected when they die -- although they have seeds, neither do lions or tigers or chimpanzees have ideas about resurrections or everlasting life. Only humans have that idea. Even if I don't agree with all human ideas about death and eternal life -- humans are still the only ones who express ideas about it.
None of this has anything at all to do with animal classification.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Irrespective of any economic system in place, the fundamental cause is, as a species (and there's about 8 billion of us), we treat the planet as both a bottomless resource to do with as we please (and damn the consequences) and as a trash bin.

I think a big part of that is human problems with understanding big numbers intuitively.

Consider a single human throwing a plastic bottle in the ocean.
It's a single bottle in a vast ocean. It's not going to make a difference.

But if 7 billion people do that, it's going to make a gigantic impact.
But that individual person, only sees and considers his one insignificant bottle.

Same with cars and fossil fuels.
1 car, "your car", is not going to make a difference.
But 5 billion cars will.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
I did. I suspect you may have blocked the user I was quoting. I do understand why.
This was happening with another poster elsewhere and it took me some time realize it was because they were responding to someone I was blocking.

gnostic

The Lost One
Animals do not have articulate speech and poets. Man is not an animal.

Yes, the animals can communicate. But they have no articulate speech. There is difference: articulate communication, and non-articulate one. Articulate one has alphabet. Do whales have letters in alphabet order?

Many humans do use alphabet. Some humans are sick or not developed so much, so they do not.
But no bear, wolf, nor spider is using alphabet.

Sorry, but humans are still animals, of the the mammal sort, and of the primate and ape sorts.

Humans as in Homo genus have been around for over over 2 million years, our particular species, the Homo sapiens, have been around for over 200,000 years.

But more importantly.

During MUCH OF THESE TIME of human history, humans didn't write, and there were no writing systems, until 5300 years ago, and they weren't alphabets. Only cuneiforms and hieroglyphs and hieratic were just starting to exist this time, circa 3300 BCE.

Alphabets weren't didn't exist, until around 3200 years ago, possibly invented by the ancient Phoenicians. The Greeks then invented their own alphabet systems, around 2800 years ago (800 BCE).

Greek colonisation of central and southern Italy and eastern Sicily, brought the alphabets to the Italic people around 700 BCE, including the Rome's Latin speaking people, which they modified Greek alphabets into Latin, the alphabet that we would eventually use in English.

The point of this history lesson that for a better part of 200,000 years, humans didn't write, so your claim that humans aren't humans because they can use, read and write the alphabets, is largely built upon your lack of knowledge about human history.

Last edited: