• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Madhuri's Life Story

Onkara

I think that I could say anything and you would still compliment me :p
Comfortable with what, btw?

Haha, well said! lol
Comfortable letting go of all religions and just seeing God (Krishna) alone... perhaps you already are....

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Haha, well said! lol
Comfortable letting go of all religions and just seeing God (Krishna) alone... perhaps you already are....

Well yeh, I don't feel the need to be part of an organised religious community but I am still consumed by ego and attachments. Still not perfect!

Onkarah responds: "That sentence was perfect" :D

the_pranjal

Life a Question-Ans Game'
Well yeh, I don't feel the need to be part of an organised religious community but I am still consumed by ego and attachments. Still not perfect!
Hi madhuri......So how you define your present state? And what you think and practise to drop your ego?

dust1n

Zindīq
Friend Madhuri,

Than you for sharing.
Keep evolving till the sense of religion itself no more remains.

Best Wishes.
Love & rgds

:) Wait, doesn't that mean I'm there (evolved, that is) since I'm not religious? I am having trouble finding a conclusive 'no'.

Onkara

:) Wait, doesn't that mean I'm there (evolved, that is) since I'm not religious? I am having trouble finding a conclusive 'no'.
Hi Dustin
Do you mean you don't consider yourself there but you meet the criteria or that now you know the criteria you can relax and turn the PC off? :)

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi madhuri......So how you define your present state? And what you think and practise to drop your ego?

I am not sure what my present state is. I know what's important to me, I know what feels right, but I am spiritually lazy. I pray, I spend a lot of time thinking about God, but I have not been meditating for a while. The closest I get to that lately is when chanting gayatri. I spent most of my life being religious and not thinking about the philosophy much. I feel that at the moment I am spend more time trying to understand philosophy intellectually than practising. The next step is to integrate the two, I think.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friends,

Do you mean you don't consider yourself there but you meet the criteria or that now you know the criteria you can relax and turn the PC off?

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The mind slipping IN through the back door!
WATCH that!

Love & rgds

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Good answer.

Ok, ok.

Favorite fruit? And favorite fruit, specifically served with chocolate? And favorite fruit specifically served with a hamburger.

Favourite fruit is mango.
Favourite fruit with chocolate is anything. As long as there's chocolate involved.
No fruit could mask the grossness of a hamburger. However, tomato is perfect with a vegeburger :D

dust1n

Zindīq
Hi Dustin
Do you mean you don't consider yourself there but you meet the criteria or that now you know the criteria you can relax and turn the PC off? :)

LOL. Well those were the criteria and I fit them. I don't know what to say!

dust1n

Zindīq
Favourite fruit is mango.
Favourite fruit with chocolate is anything. As long as there's chocolate involved.
No fruit could mask the grossness of a hamburger. However, tomato is perfect with a vegeburger :D

Favorite ice cream?!

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh me too. Ok, 10 influential bands/musicians.

1) The Beatles

2) Pink Floyd

3) Cat Stevens

4) Country Radio

5) Cold Play

6) Loreena McKennit

7) Ludovico Einaudi

8) Damien Rice

9) 1 Giant Leap

10) Prem Joshua

These are all pretty mellow, I've realised. I love all sorts of music though, from acoustic style to hardcore reggaeton. The above have simply been a big part of my life.