• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Madhuri's Life Story

.lava

Veteran Member
do you have a favorite family member? if yes, which one and why?
do you have sister or brother?

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
do you have a favorite family member? if yes, which one and why?
do you have sister or brother?

Aww, no favourite family member. I love them all!
I don't have any siblings. It's just me, mum and dad (and the bird :D).
I get along with my mother more than anybody. We are very close.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
What is your desired future occupation?

Well my planned future career is HRM and am nearing the end of my degree but my desired occupation would have to be being part of a big Latin Dance school, travelling to teach and perform and party. But I'd only do that if I didn't care about having money...which I do. So I'll do HR and I'll dance on the weekends :yes:

dust1n

Zindīq
Well my planned future career is HRM and am nearing the end of my degree but my desired occupation would have to be being part of a big Latin Dance school, travelling to teach and perform and party. But I'd only do that if I didn't care about having money...which I do. So I'll do HR and I'll dance on the weekends :yes:

HRM? As in Hotel and Restaurant Management or Human Resource Management?

dust1n

Zindīq
If I just kept persistently asking questions, how many questions would you answer before getting bored and quitting?