• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

King Edward VI of England Fatal Challenge of the Universal Roman Catholic Church

Elihoenai

It seems that as long as the pope permits bowing down or kissing idols (statues) then it's ok for Catholics to do it. I guess. :) And they don't call it idolatry.

The Astute can see this is Roman Catholic Deception. The Pope is practising Public Theology for the Benefit of the Idol Worshipping Laity.

pearl

It's odd, isn't it, that not all will agree with the RCC's interpretations, isn't it? Not all religions, especially, that is. And it was considered quite the crime centuries ago, and even not so long ago, to differ from the Catholic church, wasn't it. One of the big ones could be the Inquisition.

Differing with the Church is not the question but trying to infer ones own intent over that of the Church.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The Private Theology of the Original Christian Doctrine contained in the Holy Scriptures/Bible.

How do you know what the original christian doctrine was?. There is no evidence reamaining of original Christianity. The original bible is no longer. The next best thing is the vulgate that was compiled some 80 years after the original bible and some 350 years after jesus death.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Differing with the Church is not the question but trying to infer ones own intent over that of the Church.
You can have it both ways now, more or less. Well, in some cases, both sides (Protestant vs. Catholic), there were horrible incidents of torture for those differing with the prevailing interest. It was almost like some political entities. No differing opinions allowed. Otherwise--goodbye Charlie.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Not exactly sure, though, what you mean by that. There is, after all, the history of Constantine and his influence. But it's all ok according to some. Then there's the Eastern Orthodox Church and the Roman Catholic Church. And the Jews, and the Protestants, and others, now according to the present pope of the RCC, it's all good. Right?

pearl

You can have it both ways now, more or less. Well, in some cases, both sides (Protestant vs. Catholic), there were horrible incidents of torture for those differing with the prevailing interest. It was almost like some political entities. No differing opinions allowed. Otherwise--goodbye Charlie.

This is very true, however, point being non agreement with a statement of the Church is one thing, not allowing the Church to define it own statement is another.

Elihoenai

2 Timothy 3:13

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

The Laity Members of the Universal Earthly Roman Catholic Church Unknowingly or Knowingly Deceive Others being Deceived. Yet, they are in the Truth for the Earthly Church. The Laity are the Many in the Broad Way of Destruction.

Is there any Real difference between Earthly Christians and Heathen Atheists? If there are differences, what are those differences?

Elihoenai

How do you know what the original christian doctrine was?. There is no evidence reamaining of original Christianity. The original bible is no longer. The next best thing is the vulgate that was compiled some 80 years after the original bible and some 350 years after jesus death.

You see the Original Christian Doctrine when Unification of the Holy Scriptures/Bible from Genesis to Revelation appears. This Unification is Impossible from a Historical Perspective.

Elihoenai

What????!!??? :facepalm:

This is the first I've heard that no Catholic ever died of tuberculosis! :rolleyes:

Deuteronomy 7:15

15 And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.

This is not what is being said. Roman Catholics are Sinners. Sinners are in Rebellion Against Elohim/God and are Punished with Diseases. Sinners are Sick.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
The Pope is practising Public Theology for the Benefit of the Idol Worshipping Laity.
Christianity teaches us that the Truth is very important, but you're not doing that as Catholics are not taught to "Idol worship", which has been explained to you numerous times as there's a huge difference between "idol worship" and "veneration".

An essential difference exists between idolatry and the veneration of images practiced in the Catholic Church, viz., that while the idolater credits the image he reverences with Divinity or Divine powers, the Catholic knows “that in images there is no divinity or virtue on account of which they are to be worshipped, that no petitions can be addressed to them, and that no trust is to be placed in them… that the honor which is given to them is referred to the objects (prototype) which they represent, so that through the images which we kiss, and before which we uncover our heads and kneel, we adore Christ and venerate the Saints whose likenesses they are” (Conc. Trid., Sess. XXV, “de invocatione Sanctorum”). -- Idolatry | Catholic Answers

Now, are you going to accept the Truth of what we're taught?

Muffled

Jesus in me
There always was some dissention as we read in the Gospels, and yet Jesus still stuck with the Twelve. The Church is not for sinless people as they wouldn't need it.

So Jesus either did not anticipate this or that he lied? Again, I think you're forgetting the importance of the Church.

I would think Judas dropped himself out but then it wasn't a difference of opinion but an untoward spirit. Can't say he was apostate because there was no sign he ever believed. The Judaizers had a different opinion but they were wrong and did not survive. The RCC is in a way a successor to the Judaizers and just as wrong about it.

I do not see either of those being possible.

I believe in the importance of the Gospel. Churches are helpful but not absolutely necessary.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Roman Catholic Church is Universal by the Facts on the Ground and not Speculation. All Protestants are actually Roman Catholic. The Eastern Orthodox Church is actually Roman Catholic. You have to know what the Underlying Nature of the Universal Roman Catholic Church IS to see this Unification.

The Universal Power of the Earthly RCC is Ordained by Elohim/God through Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ.

I believe the idea that Protestants are RC is fantasy.

Muffled

Jesus in me
So are you saying the RCC is sanctioned by God, if so, then the Chruch is greater than the hierarchy
and the sins of the sons and daughters.

I would say permitted not sanctioned. I believe it certainly was not ordained.

Elihoenai

Christianity teaches us that the Truth is very important, but you're not doing that as Catholics are not taught to "Idol worship", which has been explained to you numerous times as there's a huge difference between "idol worship" and "veneration".

An essential difference exists between idolatry and the veneration of images practiced in the Catholic Church, viz., that while the idolater credits the image he reverences with Divinity or Divine powers, the Catholic knows “that in images there is no divinity or virtue on account of which they are to be worshipped, that no petitions can be addressed to them, and that no trust is to be placed in them… that the honor which is given to them is referred to the objects (prototype) which they represent, so that through the images which we kiss, and before which we uncover our heads and kneel, we adore Christ and venerate the Saints whose likenesses they are” (Conc. Trid., Sess. XXV, “de invocatione Sanctorum”). -- Idolatry | Catholic Answers

Now, are you going to accept the Truth of what we're taught?

Romans 8:7

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

I Utterly Reject Roman Catholic Deceptive teaching on Idolatry.

That Catholic Answer on Idolatry is just Idle Deceptive words to Confuse the 2.2 Billion Idol Worshipping Christian Laity. The Nature of the Carnal Mind Worship False God Idols. The Laity have never transitioned from Carnal to Spiritual being in Bondage to Sin. Ask any Roman Catholic Laity member and they will all say that they are Sinners. It's Impossible for the Carnal Mind to stop Sinning because being Enmity Against Elohim/God and Not subject to the Law of Elohim/God. Sinners are at War with Elohim/God.

Readers, are you getting the Elohim/God Message? Readers, are you going to Accept the Truth that Elohim/God Teaches?

Last edited:

Elihoenai

I believe the idea that Protestants are RC is fantasy.
Psalm 92:5

5 O Lord, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.

You should look more deeply and than you will this is Reality and Not Fantasy. At the surface level it appears that Protestants are in opposition to the Roman Catholic Church when in Reality they are Unified.

metis

I would think Judas dropped himself out but then it wasn't a difference of opinion but an untoward spirit. Can't say he was apostate because there was no sign he ever believed.
It is always very possible to backslide as Jesus mentioned in the Parable of the Sower and the Seed.

The RCC is in a way a successor to the Judaizers and just as wrong about it.
Not really as Catholics do not teach nor follow halacha [Jewish law].

metis

Romans 8:7

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

I Utterly Reject Roman Catholic Deceptive teaching on Idolatry.

That Catholic Answer on Idolatry is just Idle Deceptive words to Confuse the 2.2 Billion Idol Worshipping Christian Laity. The Nature of the Carnal Mind Worship False God Idols. The Laity have never transitioned from Carnal to Spiritual being in Bondage to Sin. Ask any Roman Catholic Laity member and they will all say that they are Sinners. It's Impossible for the Carnal Mind to stop Sinning because being Enmity Against Elohim/God and Not subject to the Law of Elohim/God. Sinners are at War with Elohim/God.

Readers, are you getting the Elohim/God Message? Readers, are you going to Accept the Truth that Elohim/God Teaches?
I have shown you proof, and yet you return back with the same nonsense. If your church teaches you that this is somehow moral, then find a different church as I did decades ago as I had been taught the same kind of trash.

Elihoenai

I have shown you proof, and yet you return back with the same nonsense. If your church teaches you that this is somehow moral, then find a different church as I did decades ago as I had been taught the same kind of trash.

2 Timothy 3:12

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

@metis You have things Inverted. The Catholic Answer on Idolatry you provided is Devil/Satan Trash to keep Laity members in Sin. The Universal Roman Catholic Church keeps people in Sin, therefore, you teach False Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ.

The following is My Experience of the Roman Catholic Church and their Heathen Atheist Allies:

Happy to say that I'm on the receiving end of 24/7 Satanic Ritual Abuse from Freemason/Knights Templar Vatican Soldiers in an ongoing Inquisition. They have been trying to get me to do Evil for many years. I live in a Marquis de Sade Stronghold area where they practise the Inverted Cross. This War with the Enemies of Elohim/God is Ordained by Elohim/God.

This is the Universal Roman Catholic Church:

This is the fruitage of the Catholic church - Jordan Maxwell

Can members on these forums Smell the Awful Stench of the Roman Catholic Church and their Heathen Atheist Allies in posts #119, #97 and #100?

Last edited: