• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

King Edward VI of England Fatal Challenge of the Universal Roman Catholic Church

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
2 Timothy 3:12

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

@metis You have things Inverted. The Catholic Answer on Idolatry you provided is Devil/Satan Trash to keep Laity members in Sin. The Universal Roman Catholic Church keeps people in Sin, therefore, you teach False Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ.

The following is My Experience of the Roman Catholic Church and their Heathen Atheist Allies:

Happy to say that I'm on the receiving end of 24/7 Satanic Ritual Abuse from Freemason/Knights Templar Vatican Soldiers in an ongoing Inquisition. They have been trying to get me to do Evil for many years. I live in a Marquis de Sade Stronghold area where they practise the Inverted Cross. This War with the Enemies of Elohim/God is Ordained by Elohim/God.

This is the Universal Roman Catholic Church:

This is the fruitage of the Catholic church - Jordan Maxwell

Can members on these forums Smell the Awful Stench of the Roman Catholic Church and their Heathen Atheist Allies in posts #119, #97 and #100?
I posted what obviously is the Truth from a Catholic source on the difference between "idolatry", which we don't teach is allowed, and "veneration", which we do teach is acceptable. And since the opposite of "truth" is "falsehood", and since you do not accept the Truth that Jesus taught us ["I am the Way, the Truth, and the light"], all you have shown us is that Jesus' words don't mean much to you.

Again, my guess is that your church has taught you the bigotry you're posting, so please for your sake find a new one. I did find out that I was being misled through such bigotry in my old fundamentalist church, and I did the studying and left.

Until you do, goodbye.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Psalm 92:5

5 O Lord, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.

You should look more deeply and than you will this is Reality and Not Fantasy. At the surface level it appears that Protestants are in opposition to the Roman Catholic Church when in Reality they are Unified.

I believe I don't buy into the RCC belief in magic ordained by the RCC.

Muffled

Jesus in me
It is always very possible to backslide as Jesus mentioned in the Parable of the Sower and the Seed.

Not really as Catholics do not teach nor follow halacha [Jewish law].

I believe it might look like backsliding but a rooted belief will not be swayed. The other beliefs are transitory so one can't really say the person is a Christian.

I believe the RCC teaches RCC law which is just as bad.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I believe it might look like backsliding but a rooted belief will not be swayed. The other beliefs are transitory so one can't really say the person is a Christian.
To me, that doesn't make sense. For example, if one runs across information new to them that changes their mind, they may "backslide" as no religion nor denomination has a monopoly on the Truth.

I believe the RCC teaches RCC law which is just as bad.
Oh really? So, what about the Gospel don't you agree with? What supposedly make you the purveyor of all that's the Truth?

Listen, there are many teachings by the Church that I question and/or don't agree with, but Catholics do have the right per the Catechism for personal discernment.

Elihoenai

I believe I don't buy into the RCC belief in magic ordained by the RCC.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

There are 2.2 Billions of Christians in Christendom that believe in the Magick of the Universal Roman Catholic Church. The Universal Roman Catholic Church and their Power is Elohim/God Ordained.