• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

John's Word: Did Jesus create the world?

Did Jesus(aka Word) create the world? (John 1:1-5)

• Yes

Votes: 29 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • No, I do not believe in this verse

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 11 16.4%

• Total voters

gnostic

The Lost One
sincerly said:
Hi Gnostic, Polls are man's inventions to try to sway another man's opinion who hasn't looked into/studied the subject for themselves.

This thread is 4 1/2 years old and a total of what--55? responded to your pole? In that time---with human's propensity to change their minds---how valid is even those numbers?

In this thread you made some assumptions and insinuations based on your own biased opinions---as is clearly seen in your bottom "signature". The Bible is a History of mankind and the Creator GOD. However, in its pages is seen the happenings which included events which transpired before the Creation of this world/earth and will resume in a "newly created "earth" when this one is "destroyed as prophesied in those pages".

You have labeled the Scriptures a myth and the Creator GOD as a myth and that is your perogative; However, man's theories/speculation do not answer nor convince those of us who read those Scriptures/see what is outside/and inside of us that it all came about "From nothing".

Yes, you did take it off topic in the same way other topices were and with the same promotion of the ideas at the bottom of your pages. "myths?!!"---that's your choice, but not mine.
What does any of your rants to do with this thread?

If you don't agree with my OP, then by all mean, disagree with me, but at the very least, state why you're disagreeing with my points. This is after all, a debate topic. All views are welcome, even those that disagree with me.

But if you don't like my topic and don't want to contribute, just because I like myths, then by all mean, don't participate.

You and I, have different views on myths. But I am not talking about myth here; you're the one bringing it up in this thread. All I wanted to do was to discuss or debate whether the verse should be taken literally or metaphorically. And you have made your points to me in other topics why you dislike my views on myths, but I dislike you following me to another thread to make the same argument again and again. Are you stalking me?

That you would follow me here, throwing this myth-thing in my face, again, is considered harassment.

ps I didn't restart this thread, so why address your rant to me about bringing this topic out of hiatus.

Last edited:

sincerly

What does any of your rants to do with this thread?

If you don't agree with my OP, then by all mean, disagree with me, but at the very least state why you're disagreeing with my points. This is after all, a debate topic. All views are welcome, even those that disagree with me.

But if you don't like my topic and don't want to contribute, just because I like myths, then by all mean, don't participate.

You and I, have different on myths. I am not talking about myth here, but whether the verse should be taken literally or metaphorically. And you have made your points to me in other topics why you dislike my views on myths, but I dislike you following me to another thread to make the same argument again and again. Are you stalking me?

That you would follow me here, throwing this myth-thing in my face, again, is considered harassment.

Hi Gnostic, Nope! I'm not stalking you nor is my post meant to be "harassment", but to correct. I thought the topic head was interesting and I put in my answer to the OP and to why I saw and agreed with you that you had pulled the thread off-topic.

It isn't "myths" that is being corrected, but the subject of what is called a myth by you, but is Scripturally true that is being debated/challanged.

And to posting a rebuttal to your post isn't harassment--but as you correctly stated---answers to debate topics.

gnostic

The Lost One
sincerly said:
Hi Gnostic, Nope! I'm not stalking you nor is my post meant to be "harassment", but to correct. I thought the topic head was interesting and I put in my answer to the OP and to why I saw and agreed with you that you had pulled the thread off-topic.

It isn't "myths" that is being corrected, but the subject of what is called a myth by you, but is Scripturally true that is being debated/challanged.

And to posting a rebuttal to your post isn't harassment--but as you correctly stated---answers to debate topics.

You're the one who brought up myth here, not me.

Whenever you have no valid reply, you would throw this "myth" around, back at my face. You've done this in other topics. That you would do here, again, only make me feel that you're stalking and harassing me.

You want to disagree with me, then that's fine. Just bring up your counter-points. But bringing up "myth", when I have not brought it up,

What does my signature at the bottom of my posts have anything to do with the topic?

sincerly said:
In this thread you made some assumptions and insinuations based on your own biased opinions---as is clearly seen in your bottom "signature".

Whether I regard anything to be "myth", isn't relevant in this topic.

You have done this before. I am quite fed up with it.

This is not dealing with the questions or with the OP, you're simply harassing me.

You're speaking of biases, and yet you don't realize that your own view can also be considered biased.

Aren't all opinions in debate be considered "bias"? Do you think you don't have "bias"?

If you truly want me to stick to the topic, then how about you making some points about the topic or asking me questions about the topic, instead of sidetracking about my interests in myths?

But if you want to discuss about myths, then feel free to start a new topic, and leave me alone.

sincerly

You're the one who brought up myth here, not me.

Hi Gnostic, Yes, I did and that was to make the point of your motive was in debating the Scriptures which are true. You can believe and write that which is pleasing to you and call truth a myth/lie, but that doesn't stop me from showing from the scriptures that what you prefer to be "truth" is a coated falsehood/lie/"myth". That is a part of the "debate" foremat---Right?

Whenever you have no valid reply, you would throw this "myth" around, back at my face. You've done this in other topics. That you would do here, again, only make me feel that you're stalking and harassing me.

I have posted valid comments in all my posts and those in response to your claims is not an exception. It is what you assume that needs an adjustment---"stalking"/ "harassment".

All topics are placed for debate---whether by someone else or you---Right?
And you are correct---when it comes to the Bibical Scripture topics--- we are on opposing sides---Because that which you claim is false and the Scriptures, in their entirety, reveal a different conclusion.

You want to disagree with me, then that's fine. Just bring up your counter-points. But bringing up "myth", when I have not brought it up,

What does my signature at the bottom of my posts have anything to do with the topic?

Whether I regard anything to be "myth", isn't relevant in this topic.

The "topics" that I have countered you concerning have been those concerning Scripture and your acknowledged labeling them as "myths".
I have shown by Scripture where you assumed wrongly in your claims. That is neither "stalking" nor "harassing", just plain showing you the error of your conclusions.

You have done this before. I am quite fed up with it.

This is not dealing with the questions or with the OP, you're simply harassing me.

You're speaking of biases, and yet you don't realize that your own view can also be considered biased.

Aren't all opinions in debate be considered "bias"? Do you think you don't have "bias"?

Yes, I hope one sees my posts as biased for TRUTH---and NOT just for the sake of opinionation.
Debates can be from the foundation of giving Truth, or Beguiling/Deceiving(in all its forms).

If you truly want me to stick to the topic, then how about you making some points about the topic or asking me questions about the topic, instead of sidetracking about my interests in myths?

But if you want to discuss about myths, then feel free to start a new topic, and leave me alone.

Your above computes as don't counter/disagree with me. Ask and I will give you my answers. And don't post on threads which I have posted.
Gnostic, that would be counter to the instructions which was to be a light(of truth) to the world. (As seen given in those very Scriptures).

I have no interest in lies. Yes, some myths did have truth filled morals and to that end were "good".

gnostic

The Lost One
sincerly said:
Yes, I did and that was to make the point of your motive was in debating the Scriptures which are true. You can believe and write that which is pleasing to you and call truth a myth/lie, but that doesn't stop me from showing from the scriptures that what you prefer to be "truth" is a coated falsehood/lie/"myth". That is a part of the "debate" foremat---Right?

No.

That's not the purpose of this thread.

The purpose is to discuss or debate whether John 1:1 should be read with the literal interpretation or with metaphorical interpretation.

Although metaphors can be found in myths, just as it can be found in any other religious literature, but I am not here to discuss myth, and I have no interest in discussing myths.

You do understand that metaphors and myths have some connections, they are also distinct. They are different, and until you understand this difference, I really have no desire to discuss with someone who don't understand the difference. Do you know the differences between myth and metaphor? If you don't know the differences, then I've already wasted my time replying to you.

The bible is filled with metaphors and literals, but I only just want to debate about the Logos or the Word.

I am not talking about whether Jesus is a myth or historical figure, because this is not what the topic is about. And until you get this straight, we are going around in circles, and not getting anyway.

When I read John 1:1, I see Logos or Word as being a descriptive symbol of Jesus, not literal as him being the creator. Just because this is my view, doesn't mean that I want to hear your inputs about what you think about John 1:1.

But right now, you are making angry with you, by bringing this whole myth thing.

Read the DAMN OP, and try to understand what I want from you, instead of making accusation about this DAMN myth thing, which you have brought over from another topic. I don't have patience in discussing myth with you in this topic, because you clearly don't understand what it really mean.

Can you concentrate on the topic? Can you give me your view on John 1:1? Can you tell why you view it as being metaphor or literal?

If you bring up this myth again, then I will not respond to you here. If you want to discuss the finer points of myths, then create a new topic, and invite me to join you, otherwise do not sidetrack this thread with your platitudes.

Last edited:

gnostic

The Lost One
sincerly said:
Your above computes as don't counter/disagree with me.

No. I am asking you to not sidetracked this topic about myth.

I want your opinion on John 1:1, even if you should disagree with me. I want to know why you think it is metaphor or literal, not whether it is a myth or not. This topic is not about whether Jesus is historical or mythological figure. You keep evading the debate with your platitudes on my interests in myths, which has absolutely nothing to do with this topic.

IF you want to talk about myth, then start a bl@@dy new topic. It is that's simple. Either discuss/debate John 1:1 or leave me alone.

--------------------------------------------

To any moderator:

Can a moderator please tell sincerly not to sidetrack the topic? I have already got infraction last night, and I don't want another one so soon. I have already tried to explain to him what this topic about, and I am getting frustrated because he doesn't understand the difference between myth and metaphor.

gnostic

The Lost One
To sincerly:

It is doubtful that you will start a new topic where we can discuss myths. So I have created a new thread, where you can discuss or debate - myth & metaphor.

Feel free to bring up any issue you may have on myth or on my view on myth.

sincerly

Originally Posted by sincerly
Yes, I did and that was to make the point of your motive was in debating the Scriptures which are true. You can believe and write that which is pleasing to you and call truth a myth/lie, but that doesn't stop me from showing from the scriptures that what you prefer to be "truth" is a coated falsehood/lie/"myth". That is a part of the "debate" foremat---Right?

No.

That's not the purpose of this thread.

The purpose is to discuss or debate whether John 1:1 should be read with the literal interpretation or with metaphorical interpretation.

Although metaphors can be found in myths, just as it can be found in any other religious literature, but I am not here to discuss myth, and I have no interest in discussing myths.

Hi Gnostic, Your posts betray that which you claim against your actions( see high-lighted claim above). Since this post, you have placed(and admitted) a topic concerning "myths".

Concerning John 1:1, there is more to that verse and that is seen in the context of the verse ---the book of John's Gospel and the Scriptures(Bible) as a whole.

As Luke(1:1-4) pointed out, in John's writing concerning the life and teachings of Jesus Christ, He went into greater depths of telling the "Who do ye belive I am?"
Matt.16:16-17 writes of Peter's attestation, "Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living GOD". John 6:66-69, also, confirms this same belief("and are sure") of all the disciples.

John had knowledge of the Scriptures and was looking for the appearing of the Messiah/Christ. John had been one of the twelve who was with Jesus for 3 1/2 years being taught and actually was sent out to teach and perform those miracles which Jesus gave them power to execute/do.
John records (5:19-23; 14:10) Jesus's acting and speaking only as directed by GOD the Father.

Therefore, Yes, in John 1:1 John is affirming that Jesus acted as the spoken and written "Word" of the Father.( both metaphorically and in reality/literally). Jesus was made/incarnated (v.14)into human flesh. By HIM ,HE did create all things(along with The Father's and Holy Spirit's Participation).

You do understand that metaphors and myths have some connections, they are also distinct. They are different, and until you understand this difference, I really have no desire to discuss with someone who don't understand the difference. Do you know the differences between myth and metaphor? If you don't know the differences, then I've already wasted my time replying to you.9/quote]

The Scriptures teach that one who is a good neighbor will warn their neighbor of danger.

The bible is filled with metaphors and literals, but I only just want to debate about the Logos or the Word.

I am not talking about whether Jesus is a myth or historical figure, because this is not what the topic is about. And until you get this straight, we are going around in circles, and not getting anyway.

When I read John 1:1, I see Logos or Word as being a descriptive symbol of Jesus, not literal as him being the creator. Just because this is my view, doesn't mean that I want to hear your inputs about what you think about John 1:1.

Gnostic, "I only just want to debate" and "doesn't mean that I want to hear your inputs" only computes to DO NOT CONFUSE ME WITH YOUR FACTS/TRUTH.

But right now, you are making angry with you, by bringing this whole myth thing.

Read the DAMN OP, and try to understand what I want from you, instead of making accusation about this DAMN myth thing, which you have brought over from another topic. I don't have patience in discussing myth with you in this topic, because you clearly don't understand what it really mean.

Can you concentrate on the topic? Can you give me your view on John 1:1? Can you tell why you view it as being metaphor or literal?

If you bring up this myth again, then I will not respond to you here. If you want to discuss the finer points of myths, then create a new topic, and invite me to join you, otherwise do not sidetrack this thread with your platitudes.

See initial comments. You are the Myth enthusiast--not me. And why else this thread?

gnostic

The Lost One
I am not interested in discussing either the myth or history of Jesus.

I thought I had myself clear about that. If you wanted to discuss then by all mean create a new thread.

I am only interested in discussing about whether the verses John 1:1-5 should be treated with literal interpretation or figurative/metaphoric interpretation? Or whether Jesus was creator or whether he was a son of god/human messiah?

This is more about John's writing about Jesus than Jesus himself.

I don't give a damn about the myth or history of Jesus?

Can't you understand that?

Man, you are so damn frustrating.

If you can't stick to the topic, and only debate within the scope of the OP, then please don't post here. I am not interested in debating myth with you.

sincerly

I am not interested in discussing either the myth or history of Jesus.

I thought I had myself clear about that. If you wanted to discuss then by all mean create a new thread.

I am only interested in discussing about whether the verses John 1:1-5 should be treated with literal interpretation or figurative/metaphoric interpretation? Or whether Jesus was creator or whether he was a son of god/human messiah?

This is more about John's writing about Jesus than Jesus himself.

I don't give a damn about the myth or history of Jesus?

Can't you understand that?

Man, you are so damn frustrating.

If you can't stick to the topic, and only debate within the scope of the OP, then please don't post here. I am not interested in debating myth with you.

Hi Gnostic, sorry, but one cannot limit the subject John was writing concerning to verses 1:1-5. Nor can one eliminate the reality of Jesus from the history surrounding Jesus.
There is no myth involved in that which John is/has written. John's Gospel is in keeping with "many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word; It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus, That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed. "

John used language which those who believed understood.

Shermana

Heretic
Gnostic, do you know about the concept of the Logos being the mechanism of which all things were made through? It does have some Gnostic parallels. There's good reason to believe that the "Logos" Philo spoke of had a corrolation to what John spoke of. Some like Mcnamara may disagree but I have yet to see solid grounds for their reasoning against the idea.

InvestigateTruth

'Word' created the world in a spiritual sense. The guidance from God had always existed through His Word. At one time it had come through Noah, another time, through Abraham, another time through Moses, and Jesus, and continued through later revelations such as Baha'u'llah, and will continue for as long as God's power holds.

Call_of_the_Wild

When we come across the Biblical creation, we normally usually assume we are talking about the few chapters of the Genesis. God created the world, creature and man in 6 days, and then narrative about Adam and Eve.

The Christians also believed in the New Testament, particularly what is found in the Gospel according to John, chapter 1, verses 1-18. It associate the Word (as well as the Light) with Jesus.

Now that not unusual. Authors in the past and present, have long compared figure or character with animals (eg. strong like lion), with elements (eg. she ran like the wind) or even with inanimated objects. The Egyptians have compared and associated their gods with certain animals, eg. Horus as falcon, Wadjet with cobra, etc.

What John says:

Word is Jesus; this is implied with God was made flesh and lived among them (humans). [1:14]

It says that the Word is God (which is the reason why some Christians believed that Jesus is God), and the Word is with God. [1:1]

The Word is God's "only begotten son". [1:18] (Which to my mind, contradicts Word being God from 1:1; can a father be a son?)

Word existed before the world was ever created. [1:2]

And that the Word was involved in the creation: [1:3]

Well, I want to a poll on John's version.

Do you believe what John wrote literally? That Jesus have existed before the creation, and was involved with the creation?

Or do you believe that can only be understood as a metaphor?

And not only that, but the John 1:1-14 you are referring to harmonizes perfectly with Col 1:15. So yes, Jesus created the universe.

sincerly

Gnostic, do you know about the concept of the Logos being the mechanism of which all things were made through? It does have some Gnostic parallels. There's good reason to believe that the "Logos" Philo spoke of had a corrolation to what John spoke of. Some like Mcnamara may disagree but I have yet to see solid grounds for their reasoning against the idea.

Hi Shermana, Thanks for "the concept of the Logos being the mechanism" which isn't a new concept. As most know who have read my comments on the Scriptures, I keep referring back to the "beginning". From there and forward, mankind can get the answers to most of the "why" and "doubt" questions---when one believes.
There is no amount of reasoning that will satisfy or that will convince one who refuses to believe the truth or a lie.

The answer to the OP is deeper than is seen in John 1:1-4 and answers the WHY did the Logos create that which is real and exists(including mankind) as seen and experienced by you and I?

Someone said the Old Testament revealed Jesus Christ the Son and the New Testament revealed and glorified GOD the Father.
Jesus attested that HE was sent by and spoke that which came from the Father. Jesus was "The Word" of the Father in giving the Message HE was sent to give to the world HE was sent to Redeem.

Why did there need to be a redemption?
And Why was disobedience--"evil"?
And where did disobedience start?
The answers to those questions is/are, also, found in those Scriptures.

GOD was before the creation of this earth/world and had created other beings, called Angels. One of them disobeyed and that disobedience/rebellion spread to 1/3 of the Angelic population. These were judged and cast out of their heavenly abode...to where and Why?

The Scriptures answer, to earth and to await the carrying out of the sentence as was attested by one of them in a encounter with Jesus.
GOD'S Justice had to be vindicated to those who didn't join the rebellion( and maybe other "worlds") by HIS Love, Goodness and Mercy. Therefore, "evil"(in all its forms) had/has to run it full course.

Earth and its population had the opportunity to prove that Love is the only means for a "peaceful" co-existence with GOD and one's fellow beings. But through deception, which was the core of the first rebellion, mankind followed them and today we are witnessing the WHY for the Command to not seek to "know" what evil constitutes.

Jesus who is/was to be the Redemption for all of mankind and who would submit to the Loving Creator GOD was as John wrote the Creator of this Earth.(That by the will of the Father.)

Belief---It is an individual choice to make.

Last edited:

sincerly

'Word' created the world in a spiritual sense. The guidance from God had always existed through His Word. At one time it had come through Noah, another time, through Abraham, another time through Moses, and Jesus, and continued through later revelations such as Baha'u'llah, and will continue for as long as God's power holds.

Hi I T, What I see when I survey the world about me is not "spiritual", but very real.
Yes, guidance is given by GOD and will continue as such as long as this world exists, but I don't see the "Revelations of Baha'u'llah" as part of that true guidance.

InvestigateTruth

Hi I T, What I see when I survey the world about me is not "spiritual", but very real.
Hi Sincerly, I am not sure what you mean above. Can you explain?

Yes, guidance is given by GOD and will continue as such as long as this world exists,
ok. How in your view this guidance will continue?
but I don't see the "Revelations of Baha'u'llah" as part of that true guidance.
Why not?

sincerly

Hi Sincerly, I am not sure what you mean above. Can you explain?

Hi I T, Yes, you had written: "'Word' created the world in a spiritual sense."
The world was created literally. What I see is Real---Not figuratively.

sincerly said:
Yes, guidance is given by GOD and will continue as such as long as this world exists,...

ok. How in your view this guidance will continue?

The Holy Spirit was promised to bring to mind the truths given in those Scriptures and taught by Jesus Christ.

sincerly said:
but I don't see the "Revelations of Baha'u'llah" as part of that true guidance.

Because those "Revelations of Baha'u'llah" are contrary to the Scriptural recordings of the Holy Spirit.

InvestigateTruth

The world was created literally. What I see is Real---Not figuratively

Hi sincerly,
Bible talks about old world versus new. It talks about new man, versus old man. New way of life, versus old way. New cloth, versus old cloth.
All these terms, are related to the fact that according to Bible, when the word of God comes in the form of a revelation, it causes the world to become a new world. It creates a new human, with a new mind, and new spirituality, and new understanding. This is what is intended by creation of World in a spiritual sense by Word of God, which is Real.
See 2 Peter.

The Holy Spirit was promised to bring to mind the truths given in those Scriptures and taught by Jesus Christ.

That is true. The Holy Spirit is like the rays of the Sun. Just as the rays bring light from the Sun, the Holy Spirit brings the light of True Knowledge from God. Then this Light of Knowledge must be reflected into the World by a Perfect Mirror. Jesus was a perfect Image of God in its Fullness, meaning He was like a Perfect Mirror that the Image of God appeared in Him. In another Words, the Holy spirit was reflected By Him.
When Jesus left the world, His disciples were trained by Jesus, and God helped them to become pure, and became like clean Mirrors who also reflected the same light. As the Scriptures says, They were the Body of Christ and His Members. As the Scriptures says, the Body of Christ rose after Crucifixion meaning these disciples raised. They became the reflectors of Holy Spirit. Then after these disciples, there appeared a number of saints. These were like the 'Stars'. Meaning they were reflecting that same light, as stars. By light is meant the Holy Spirit who brings guidance and knowledge. This is how that Truth existed within Christianity. However, Jesus said, that those stars eventually will fall, and there would remain no one who can reflect the light of Holy Spirit. Then at that time, the Son of Man shall come to bring His guidance again to tell us Truth again.

Because those "Revelations of Baha'u'llah" are contrary to the Scriptural recordings of the Holy Spirit.

In my view, the revelations of Baha'u'llah are in perfect agreement with Bible. According to Bible prophecies, there would rise many false Teachers among Christians. I believe these false teachers misinterpreted Bible, and Baha'u'llah fulfilled the Prophecies regarding the second coming of Christ in a Spiritual and Symbolic way, in the same way Jesus promised He returns.

sincerly

The world was created literally. What I see is Real---Not figuratively

Hi sincerly,
Bible talks about old world versus new. It talks about new man, versus old man. New way of life, versus old way. New cloth, versus old cloth.
All these terms, are related to the fact that according to Bible, when the word of God comes in the form of a revelation, it causes the world to become a new world. It creates a new human, with a new mind, and new spirituality, and new understanding. This is what is intended by creation of World in a spiritual sense by Word of God, which is Real.
See 2 Peter.

Hi I T, When John wrote 1:1-3, he was making a direct statement---all things were made/created by HIM "without Him was anything made that was made". Therefore. all one sees is real and not contrasted to anything.

The Biblical Scriptures are clear. The Scriptures(Messages from GOD) were given to holy men as they were inspired to receive and proclaim them. Peter(i + II)
Those Messages are given for several reasons, but mankind accepts in obedience or rejects in arrogance/defiance/ignorance.
As one can observe in the world, for the most part, there is rejection of HIS character changing messages of Love and a right relationship to each other and GOD.
Few allow the change that counts---from a evil/wicked attitude to one of submission and Love for GOD and mankind. That is an individual change and not one of a mass of people or group.

That is true. The Holy Spirit is like the rays of the Sun. Just as the rays bring light from the Sun, the Holy Spirit brings the light of True Knowledge from God. Then this Light of Knowledge must be reflected into the World by a Perfect Mirror. Jesus was a perfect Image of God in its Fullness, meaning He was like a Perfect Mirror that the Image of God appeared in Him. In another Words, the Holy spirit was reflected By Him.
When Jesus left the world, His disciples were trained by Jesus, and God helped them to become pure, and became like clean Mirrors who also reflected the same light. As the Scriptures says, They were the Body of Christ and His Members. As the Scriptures says, the Body of Christ rose after Crucifixion meaning these disciples raised. They became the reflectors of Holy Spirit. Then after these disciples, there appeared a number of saints. These were like the 'Stars'. Meaning they were reflecting that same light, as stars. By light is meant the Holy Spirit who brings guidance and knowledge. This is how that Truth existed within Christianity. However, Jesus said, that those stars eventually will fall, and there would remain no one who can reflect the light of Holy Spirit. Then at that time, the Son of Man shall come to bring His guidance again to tell us Truth again.

I T, Jesus isn't a was---HE still is and the Messages which were proclaimed by GOD to those who professed to be HIS people IS still the "Everlasting Gospel"/truth it has always been.
Actually, GOD gave to those at the foot of Sinai(its mixed multitude of the world) the Everlasting Gospel; and it is just as valid today as when GOD spoke and wrote those instructions those many years ago.

In my view, the revelations of Baha'u'llah are in perfect agreement with Bible. According to Bible prophecies, there would rise many false Teachers among Christians. I believe these false teachers misinterpreted Bible, and Baha'u'llah fulfilled the Prophecies regarding the second coming of Christ in a Spiritual and Symbolic way, in the same way Jesus promised He returns.

I agree that those are your view, but the Bab, is just one of those false teachers which the Scriptures attest would come. The Bab's appearing, in no way, is in agreement with the Scriptural account. Nor is his teachings in full agreement with those given by the Holy Spirit.

InvestigateTruth

The Biblical Scriptures are clear.
Not all the verses of Bible are clear in a sense that they are literal. As the Scriptures says in many places 'the Book is sealed", and "The Bible is veiled".
There are many symbolic verses that their meaning is to be discovered with spiritual eye.
In my view, Jesus created spirituality in His time. That spirituality had died before Him, so He came to bring it back and renew the world.

He said: "before Abraham I am", in our view, by this is meant that other Prophets before Jesus are all considered to be the same reality.
In this sense every Manifestation of God is the return of others and every prophet is the return of all other prophets, as it is explained in the Scriptures John the Baptist was the Return of Elijah.
So, when It is said by Him all has been created, that means through Him who always existed, as other prophets and Manifestations of God, the world of spirituality was created. This creation is greater and more real, than the physical existence of the world, for no one can live forever in this physical world, but the Spirit of Men are living in the Spiritual Worlds of God.

I T, Jesus isn't a was---HE still is and the Messages which were proclaimed by GOD to those who professed to be HIS people IS still the "Everlasting Gospel"/truth it has always been.
Actually, GOD gave to those at the foot of Sinai(its mixed multitude of the world) the Everlasting Gospel; and it is just as valid today as when GOD spoke and wrote those instructions those many years ago.

Not everything in them are valid. For example slavery in Bible is not prohibited, but only stealing men and selling them is. Another example is, the Bible does not allow Women to speak in the church the way men can. These laws are old.
But the Spiritual teachings of Bible are valid and will be always valid.

I agree that those are your view, but the Bab, is just one of those false teachers which the Scriptures attest would come. The Bab's appearing, in no way, is in agreement with the Scriptural account. Nor is his teachings in full agreement with those given by the Holy Spirit.
The Bab fulfilled the Prophecies regarding the return of Elijah, in the exact time and place as it was prophesied in the scriptures. His teachings are in perfect agreement with previous Scriptures.
The false teachers that bible talks about are among Christians, for He says among 'you'. But the Bab was not born in a Christian Family, so surely that does not apply to Him.