• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ISIS Bride Wants To Return To Return To The U.S.

Should Hoda Muthana be allowed to reenter the U.S.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

esmith

Veteran Member
She joined a terrorist organization and called for violent terrorists acts to be committed. And now she is free to go anywhere in the world. The American authorities have a perfect opportunity here to make her pay for her crimes but just can’t be bothered. If she returns to ISIS or some other terrorist organization, or does something herself, remember this wasted opportunity to lock her up.
After her comments, I don't think she will last very long if ISIS member or any ISIS supporter comes in contract with her.

Audie

Veteran Member
It seems that Hoda Muthana wants to come back to the U.S. after she left 5 years ago to go to Syria to join ISIS. Where she advocated for attacks against the U.S. Lost 3 husbands and gave birth to a child of an ISIS fighter.
Alabama woman who joined ISIS is begging to come home - CNN

As it stands now she will not be allowed back in the U.S.
Hence the "poll" and/or your comments on her request.

It would cost what, thirty some thousand per year to
bring her to the USA and keep her in prison?

Why not bring in a few people who are waiting waiting
for their turn to come in and contribute something?

Stanyon

WWMRD?
I voted "Yes, with charges".

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
Tom

But then we have to pay for her and she could become a martyr, we would also have to do something with her child which would be more propaganda for Islamicists. leave her with ISIS and she will probably eventually be killed or arrested in whatever country and let them imprison and pay for her. Just a thought

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
She would have to have a passport to travel to many countries
A passport can be flagged
she is well known now
Yeah, I imagine it would be difficult for her to travel anywhere in the world unhindered

What do you think?
I think she is a terrorist and should be charged as one. I think if she is not anything could happen. She might even find her way back to the States, it may take years, but it could happen.

The idea that she is “well known” is nonsense. A month from now she will be a face in the crowd.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
She would have to have a passport to travel to many countries
A passport can be flagged
she is well known now
Yeah, I imagine it would be difficult for her to travel anywhere in the world unhindered

What do you think?
I imagine you're right.

Ellen Brown

Your facts are wrong. No asylum seeker is ever locked up indefinitely, though they should be till their case is heard and a decision rendered. Family units, i.e, with children, are detained for a max of 20 days, no longer.

She never participated in combat, as far as we know.

We are quite happy that she and her terrorist spawn are living in some **** hole camp in a like country and will be banished to the like for the rest of her life.

She wanted to live and fight for allah, she should now reap the reward he has provided for her.

Christian mercy is amazing.

I'd work on the premise that anyone who moved to IS renounced their citizenship by doing so.

Allowing them back has 2 problems a) it increases the threat to everyone else b) it costs millions of $ per person monitoring them to reduce this threat and to protect them from reprisals.

When many social services are badly underfunded as it is, finding tens of millions to babysit people who supported one of the most despicable ideological movements in history while also putting innocent lives at risk seems like a really **** deal to me.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Another possibility is we accept her back in exchange for actionable intelligence.
If she were intelligent, she wouldn't have done what she.....oh....I see what you mean.
Nah...she's not worth the risk of re-entry.
But they could give her five bucks.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
If she were intelligent, she wouldn't have done what she.....oh....I see what you mean.
Nah...she's not worth the risk of re-entry.
But they could give her five bucks.
What can five bucks get you in Gitmo?

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
She is a citizen of the USA, and she not only has the right to return, but be extradited to stand trial for treason, joining a terrorist organization, advocating and recruiting for terrorism.
See, it sounds better when you say it. :p

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
She is a citizen of the USA, and she not only has the right to return, but be extradited to stand trial for treason, joining a terrorist organization, advocating and recruiting for terrorism.
It would be cheaper to just deny her entry.