• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the Muslim Jesus cited in the Qur'an possibly historical?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
“The first time [Christ] came to slay sin in men. The second time He will come to slay men in sin.” ― A. W. Pink

The Second Coming of Christ. This is the day that all things will be righted. Jesus will return in order to judge the living and the dead, and to raise the dead from their graves, and remove every trace of sin and its corruption.

No he didn't.
Jesus supported the Baptist's movement against Temple and priesthood corruption.

Jesus never said anything about coming back after death to kill men..........

eik

I don't....... read Paul's letters.
They have no value for me.
Paul never once described anything that Jesus actually did .......... nothing. Not one anecdote about any time, and incident, etc. So although I can see that Paul was a real person he cannot help a student of HJ.

1Co 15:3-8 "For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that he appeared to Cephas, and then to the Twelve. After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep. Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles, and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born."

1Co 11:23-26 "For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you: The Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, took bread, And when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, “This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me.” In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.” For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes."

1Ti 1:15 "Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst."

And so what can Mahomet boast of, as compared to Christ?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
No he didn't.
Jesus supported the Baptist's movement against Temple and priesthood corruption.

Jesus never said anything about coming back after death to kill men..........
Is the term CHRIST in relativity owner of the origin term IMMACULATE cold spatial 0 zero origins?

No.

Would science claim due to CHRIST heavens still existing believe then that spatial cold 0 zero, which is not original spatial cold zero would keep them safe, when the ORIGIN before science was the Immaculate?

The answer should be yes. Seeing in history dinosaurs the giant race was not the origin race, before the giants human man lived in the Nature Garden.

In Genesis chapter 6 the Bible states: 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose… 4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
The Nephilim — Giants in the Bible | Beginn…
th

beginningandend.com/nephilim-giants-bible/

ICE melted which said that knowingly life in its sacrifice was moving heavenly gas closer and closer to the methane and carbon atmosphere CHRIST beginnings.

After all CHRIST was becoming Immaculate in relativity teachings by space being enabled to cool by a non science occult practice.

STONE radiation mass level, God the spirit not existing as STONE is owned in the Jesus sacrifice already. What was gone from GOD in cold radiation O God mass Earth history was the entombed spirit, so Earth in space was moving through a higher radiation spatial body.

Muslim brothers who said we did not get DNA genetic sacrificed therefore proclaimed that the science trans mutation Temple technology would not be stopped...they took over control and then re implemented it. It was in that history that their country DNA/life was attacked by fall out conditions.

Why they said the Muhammad Fatima/daughter atmospheric teachings war of God in science taught them to never change the only ONE O GOD...Earth stone, as relative advice that re using the practice of Temple science, opened the Earth gases directly back into the pre removal of stone mass...as higher irradiation, as if stone was no longer present, but the radiation mass that belonged to SIN of GOD had...hot gases of the past.

Which was the second coming advice, why life was Shroud of Turin proven re attacked again.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
1Co 15:3-8 "For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that he appeared to Cephas, and then to the Twelve. After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep. Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles, and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born."

1Co 11:23-26 "For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you: The Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, took bread, And when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, “This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me.” In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.” For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes."

1Ti 1:15 "Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst."

And so what can Mahomet boast of, as compared to Christ?

Nah! :)
Paul never bothered to tell any single story about Jesus, his life or times. The last supper is not an account of a healing, a trip, an incident, etc

Telling us that Jesus appeared to the disciples after that last week just supports the Islamic claim that Jesus-son-of-the-Father was loved by the people and pardoned by Pilate or Jesus-son-of-man who survived the cross.

You're helping the Islamic viewpoint. :)

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Is the term CHRIST in relativity owner of the origin term IMMACULATE cold spatial 0 zero origins?

No.

Would science claim due to CHRIST heavens still existing believe then that spatial cold 0 zero, which is not original spatial cold zero would keep them safe, when the ORIGIN before science was the Immaculate?

The answer should be yes. Seeing in history dinosaurs the giant race was not the origin race, before the giants human man lived in the Nature Garden.

In Genesis chapter 6 the Bible states: 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose… 4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
The Nephilim — Giants in the Bible | Beginn…
th

beginningandend.com/nephilim-giants-bible/

ICE melted which said that knowingly life in its sacrifice was moving heavenly gas closer and closer to the methane and carbon atmosphere CHRIST beginnings.

After all CHRIST was becoming Immaculate in relativity teachings by space being enabled to cool by a non science occult practice.

STONE radiation mass level, God the spirit not existing as STONE is owned in the Jesus sacrifice already. What was gone from GOD in cold radiation O God mass Earth history was the entombed spirit, so Earth in space was moving through a higher radiation spatial body.

Muslim brothers who said we did not get DNA genetic sacrificed therefore proclaimed that the science trans mutation Temple technology would not be stopped...they took over control and then re implemented it. It was in that history that their country DNA/life was attacked by fall out conditions.

Why they said the Muhammad Fatima/daughter atmospheric teachings war of God in science taught them to never change the only ONE O GOD...Earth stone, as relative advice that re using the practice of Temple science, opened the Earth gases directly back into the pre removal of stone mass...as higher irradiation, as if stone was no longer present, but the radiation mass that belonged to SIN of GOD had...hot gases of the past.

Which was the second coming advice, why life was Shroud of Turin proven re attacked again.

Nowhere in all of your post did you show me where Jesus said, 'I will come back and kill people'.

Nowhere......

firedragon

Veteran Member
You state a theme just thought in your own thoughts about a self assessment on literature written by other humans and state that how you think about it is the only correct reasoning.

Muslim science said, you discussed Jesus as if man, the human died sacrificed.

They stated in their science review that MAN, their human life never went anywhere...they were not the sacrificed life. What their scientist said.

Therefore when a Muslim science theme taught, so the Temple sciences and pyramid did not sacrifice us, why do you think they tried to take back over the stopped Temple/pyramid science, after the Jesus life sacrifice review....and reapply it?

The male mentality in science, I am still living, I was not sacrificed hence I will continue being and applying science.

The sort of human conscious spiritual reasoning about consciousness that was the actual thesis of that DATA study to reference no MAN is God the One, being the stone planet first and origin.

All DATA and its teaching updates are written after the fact of life attacked and sacrificed by GOD the stone...and a new gain of a new Messenger.

Moses got stone from out of space hitting us.
Jesus got stone from out of space hitting us in the Second Coming, why the Temple science, temple toppled science stopped by fighting wars.

As it was elite control after all that owned and supported the technology.

Blame is about purpose, a review. To review why the Jews were blamed...they owned the Temple that caused the changes in their country. They were the worst climate/DNA attacked. So they said the elite land holder/owner was at fault...for they were just living there.

Roman control and Jewish control and Muslim control of that technology is the argument...who owned the control in the period of why life was attacked, and when it was reattacked.

As a study of the male science self destructive mentality.

“The first time [Christ] came to slay sin in men. The second time He will come to slay men in sin.” ― A. W. Pink

The Second Coming of Christ. This is the day that all things will be righted. Jesus will return in order to judge the living and the dead, and to raise the dead from their graves, and remove every trace of sin and its corruption.

SIN historically was light gases burning in the body of God the fallen angel O stone planet Earth...as original sin, which you all overlook in science references.

To remove SIN would be to have the light gases in our Heavenly mass removed.....as a science statement its corruption which was by the SUN history, reset alight....for it had in fact been cold and clear its highest form. Coldest form.

3) Revelation 1:7 “Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen.”

The body of God the Earth was newly pierced in science by the SINK HOLES.

7) 2 Peter 3:10 “But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed.”

23) Matthew 24:36 “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.”

24) Luke 21:34-36 “But watch yourselves lest your hearts be weighed down with dissipation and drunkenness and cares of this life, and that day come upon you suddenly like a trap. For it will come upon all who dwell on the face of the whole earth. But stay awake at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

If you asked a basic question to the humans who survived being life irradiated in the past who believed in the Christ Revelations, the multitude who witnessed it, would tell you why.

If you ask a country about why they own a religious ceremony where the humanity moves around a fallen stone that hits the Earth in mathematical spatial cosmological theories....then you would understand why.

Male egotism in science, when science re emerges as a theme conscious awareness, do you not always espouse that you now own some higher ideal than your brothers before you in science, as if you suddenly were given new destructive advice and then believe in it?

As the male history I never knew about destructive references until I was sacrificed, so preached life was sacrificed so you would not listen to your owned self destructive scientific egotism? That said MATHS was spatial cold womb Holy Mother in creation and hence you no longer lived that reasoning...but was living a form of ARK landing attack that was moving you closer to the giant theme of when the giant race (dinosaurs) ruled the Earth and said it was Holy Mother/daughter spirit heavens gas abomination as that teaching?

Why you said the Holy Mother spatial 0 cold womb was Holy Creator and daughter was when the sacrifice and attack occurred as a maths teaching in relativity?

Irrelevant.

firedragon

Veteran Member
Telling us that Jesus appeared to the disciples after that last week just supports the Islamic claim that Jesus-son-of-the-Father was loved by the people and pardoned by Pilate or Jesus-son-of-man who survived the cross.

Which Islamic claim states this? Could you give some primary material?

1. Jesus-son-of-the-Father was loved by the people
2. Pardoned by Pilate

Peace.

eik

Nah! :)
Paul never bothered to tell any single story about Jesus, his life or times. The last supper is not an account of a healing, a trip, an incident, etc
Of course it is "an incident." As is the crucifixion, "an incident," and that he "'came' into the world" rather than "was born."

But Paul was neither a historian nor a chronicler. That task was given to Luke, his companion on some of his missionary journeys.

You're helping the Islamic viewpoint. :)
It doesn't support the Islamic claim. It denies it. There is nothing that supports Mahomet's version of Jesus in the New Testament.

For this is what Jesus said Mat 24:24 "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect"

Last edited:

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Which Islamic claim states this? Could you give some primary material?

1. Jesus-son-of-the-Father was loved by the people
2. Pardoned by Pilate

Peace.

Hello.... :)
Yes....... I don't know the Koran, but I just selected a gospel for primary material.

The man Barabbas was called Jesus, but his name was soon removed from gospels, and to confuse Roman readers (I expect) his name was left in Eastern Aramaic so that they would never recognise it. Barabba(s) means 'son of the father'.

Mark {15:7} And there was [one] named Barabbas, [which lay] bound with them that
had made insurrection with him, who had committed murder in the insurrection. {15:8} And the multitude crying aloud began to desire [him to do] as he had ever done unto them.

Mark {15:15} And [so] Pilate, willing to content the people, released Barabbas unto them,

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Wandsworth P454

Of course it is "an incident." As is the crucifixion, "an incident,"
Paul knew nothing about Jesus's life.
Nothing.

and that he "'came' into the world" rather than "was born."
So you don't believe the nativity story in the bible?

But Paul was neither a historian nor a chronicler. That task was given to Luke, his companion on some of his missionary journeys.
That's what I said.,....... Paul said nothing about Jesus.

It doesn't support the Islamic claim. It denies it. There is nothing that supports Mahomet's version of Jesus in the New Testament.
Yes there is!
That Jesus son-of-the-father was so loved by the people that Pilate pardoned him does help their claim, you know.

And that he loved to see all the disciples later on has to provide some evidence.

For this is what Jesus said Mat 24:24 "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect"
Well Jesus got that right.......... people have believed in many saviours since those days. I can think of several. How does that prove that he was NOT either pardoned or survived the cross?

firedragon

Veteran Member
Hello.... :)
Yes....... I don't know the Koran, but I just selected a gospel for primary material.

The man Barabbas was called Jesus, but his name was soon removed from gospels, and to confuse Roman readers (I expect) his name was left in Eastern Aramaic so that they would never recognise it. Barabba(s) means 'son of the father'.

Mark {15:7} And there was [one] named Barabbas, [which lay] bound with them that
had made insurrection with him, who had committed murder in the insurrection. {15:8} And the multitude crying aloud began to desire [him to do] as he had ever done unto them.

Mark {15:15} And [so] Pilate, willing to content the people, released Barabbas unto them,

Okay. So you said "Islamic" but you meant "biblical". So you made an error.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Okay. So you said "Islamic" but you meant "biblical". So you made an error.
For sure.
But if Islam says that Jesus survived the cross, then Islam is not necessarily wrong. :)

Pilate pardoned a Jesus.
And a Jesus's friends all saw him later on.

firedragon

Veteran Member
For sure.
But if Islam says that Jesus survived the cross, then Islam is not necessarily wrong. :)

Pilate pardoned a Jesus.
And a Jesus's friends all saw him later on.

Pilate pardoning Jesus is biblical. So though you make a point, its just not relevant to the post. I hope you understand.

SA Huguenot

Where? the Qur'an quite explicitly just calls Jesus the messiah, not false messiah:
The Quran says Jesus was never crucified, but that people saw Him dying on the cross!
Do you agree?
If not, you say the quran is wrong, if you do agree that Allah made someone else dying on the cross, you make Allah a deceiving liar for cheating the people hho saw Him on the cross.
When the angels said: O Mary, surely God gives you good news with a Word from Him (of one) whose name is the '. Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, worthy of regard in this world and the hereafter and of those who are made near (to Allah).
(Qur'an, Surah 3:45)
And what about
Qur'an 66:12
ومريم ابنت عمران التي احصنت فرجها فنفخنا فيه من روحنا وصدقت بكلمات ربها وكتبه وكانت من القانتين
Transliteration: Wamaryama ibnata AAimrana allatee ahsanat farjaha fanafakhna feehi min roohina wasaddaqat bikalimati rabbiha wakutubihi wakanat mina alqaniteena

Literal: And Mary Amran's daughter who remained chaste (protected) her genital parts between her legs, so We blew in it from Our Soul/Spirit , and she confirmed/was truthful with her Lord's words/expressions, and His Books , and she was from the worshipping humbly.
Sis man!
O followers of the Book! do not exceed the limits in your religion, and do not speak (lies) against God, but (speak) the truth; the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary is only an apostle of God and His Word which He communicated to Mary and a spirit from Him....
(Qur'an, Surah 4:171)
Another contradiction.
The Bible is clear that the Word of God became a Man and dwelled amongst us.
Therefore this Word in the Quran is God!
The Word of God is not just some human without divinity, IT IS GOD'S THOUGHTS!
making God's Word a man is blasphemy!

The Messiah, son of Mary is but an apostle; apostles before him have indeed passed away; and his mother was a truthful woman; they both used to eat food. See how We make the communications clear to them, then behold, how they are turned away.
(Qur'an, Surah 5:75)
Yes, I also believe that Jesus was born as a baby, ate food, went to toilet, but, If God say he came to this earth as a Man, I would expect him to come as a man, and not some holy spiritual being just appearing as a man without being born as a human.
You dictate your own version of what God says.

They have taken their doctors of law and their monks for lords besides God, and (also) the Messiah son of Mary and they were enjoined that they should serve one God only, there is no god but He; far from His glory be what they set up (with Him).
(Qur'an, Surah 9:31)
And this translation is also very whitewashed. Christians never took their doctors or monks as Gods.
Another contradiction.
Besides it's pretty common knowledge that the Qur'an (and Islam) doesn't consider Jesus a false-messiah, so you're just a liar.
Oh, but it is a fact that the Issa in the Quran is the son of Maryam, the daughter of Amram, who was the father of Moses??? in other words, this Issa is not Jesus at all, mary's father was not Amram.
This Issa was never crucified, and never rose from the dead, therefore Muhammad and Allah made one heck of a mistaken identity!

firedragon

Veteran Member
The Quran says Jesus was never crucified, but that people saw Him dying on the cross!
Do you agree?
If not, you say the quran is wrong, if you do agree that Allah made someone else dying on the cross, you make Allah a deceiving liar for cheating the people hho saw Him on the cross.

No. the Quran doesn't say any of the things you said above. It does not say "never crucified" but it says "they did not crucify him", also it does not say "people saw him dying on the cross" which is absolutely out of the question so you have made a straw man.

And this translation is also very whitewashed. Christians never took their doctors or monks as Gods.
Another contradiction.

This verse says Rahab and habar which means monks and rabbis. Also, you don't understand what "ilah" means though we translate it as God's. Its the small g if you can resonate with that. ilah means deity. So there are people who took monks and rabbis as divine people with powers or any kind of different deity placing compared to mere human beings.

firedragon

Veteran Member
And what about
ومريم ابنت عمران التي احصنت فرجها فنفخنا فيه من روحنا وصدقت بكلمات ربها وكتبه وكانت من القانتين
Transliteration: Wamaryama ibnata AAimrana allatee ahsanat farjaha fanafakhna feehi min roohina wasaddaqat bikalimati rabbiha wakutubihi wakanat mina alqaniteena

Literal: And Mary Amran's daughter who remained chaste (protected) her genital parts between her legs, so We blew in it from Our Soul/Spirit , and she confirmed/was truthful with her Lord's words/expressions, and His Books , and she was from the worshipping humbly.
Sis man!

No. It doesn't say "genital parts between her legs" but farj means chastity. The same word is used for men as well.

It also doesn't mean blew in it as in blowing into the vagina like you have portrayed, which of course you must have picked up from some website who are obviously wrong. Its strange you are giving the Arabic and the Transliteration but not understanding it. If you don't, why do you cut and paste it?

Immediate search for hate and get an website scholarship is pretty pathetic, also not understanding the irrelevance of your rant is even more pathetic.

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member
1. The Jews claim they killed Jesus (Doesn't say Romans), yet they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him says the Qur'an - 4:157

2. Jesus was called the "Messiah". - 3:45

3. Jesus had followers, him, and his followers preached a theology - 61:14

4. He spoke to the Jews - 5:46, 72

Rather than considering the theological points and all the apologetics on the internet and TV, it would be interesting to just think of these simple historical claims and wonder if it is actually historical objectively.

What you have to say?

It does not seem logical to deny the historical Jesus:

The advent of Islam is only few centuries after the birth of Jesus.

The followers of Jesus have debated Muhammad, and it was clear that they were related to the Historical Jesus.

The ancient Arabic poetry before Islam is also talking about Jesus.

There were old churches at that time which are related to the followers of Jesus.

And there are countless other evidences.

All in All, I just can’t see it logical to deny historic Jesus, it just looks like denying landing on the moon!

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Pilate pardoning Jesus is biblical. So though you make a point, its just not relevant to the post. I hope you understand.
Is the Muslim Jesus cited in the Qur'an possibly historical?

I'm trying to understand.

Please keep it simple for me, is there nothing in the New Testament that could support the thread title?

I always heard and read that Islam believes that Jesus did not die during the week that he demonstrated in the Temple. If that is wrong, then ...OK.

Some people think that Jesus survived and reached Kashmir where he later died and is buried.

The Cornish people (England) have a tale about how Jesus came there afterwards with Joseph of A, who was a merchant. Of course ships were visiting Cornwall since before the time of Jesus to trade for tin, so that's not as funny as some think.

So if you know what Islam believes happened to Jesus, please tell about it..... :)

SA Huguenot

No. It doesn't say "genital parts between her legs" but farj means chastity. The same word is used for men as well.

It also doesn't mean blew in it as in blowing into the vagina like you have portrayed, which of course you must have picked up from some website who are obviously wrong. Its strange you are giving the Arabic and the Transliteration but not understanding it. If you don't, why do you cut and paste it?

Immediate search for hate and get an website scholarship is pretty pathetic, also not understanding the irrelevance of your rant is even more pathetic.
Now, your explanation is very questionable indeed!
Who shall I trust, you... or say men who's the best educated in Arabic in the world, and Non - Muslim?
Men who translated the quran with the correct meaning?
Not Muslims who trie to whitewash the bad language in the Quran
Examples:

Edward Henry Palmer And Mary, daughter of Imran, who guarded her private parts, and we breathed therein of our spirit and she verified the words of her Lord and His books, and was of the devout.
George Sale And Mary the daughter of Imran; who preserved her chastity, and into whose womb we breathed of our spirit, and who believed in the words of her Lord and his scriptures, and was a devout and obedient person.
John Medows Rodwell And Mary, the daughter of Imran, who kept her maidenhood, and into whose womb we breathed of our spirit, and who believed in the words of her Lord and His Scriptures, and was one of the devout. zoom
N J Dawood And in Mary, ‘Imran‘s daughter, who preserved her chastity and into whose womb We breathed Our spirit; who put her trust in the words of her Lord and His Scriptures, and was truly devout.

Or we can go to Usama Dakdok whos' first language is Arabic, but he is a Christian teaching the world how the Muslim scholars are changeing the true meaning of the Quran.

Now let you undestand that uou can not hide the true meaning anyore.
Farj is "Cleft and Farjaha is "Her cleft!
Any Muslim claiming otherwise is ashamed of the true meaning of the Quran.

Now, you call any Arabic speaking woman and ask her what Farjaha is, and she will not agree to your understanding.
Sorry pal, this Issa in the Quran was still not the one in the Bible who died on the cross.
To argue about some other problem in the quran does not change the facts.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Do you agree?

And what about

Sis man!

Another contradiction.
The Bible is clear that the Word of God became a Man and dwelled amongst us.
Therefore this Word in the Quran is God!
The Word of God is not just some human without divinity, IT IS GOD'S THOUGHTS!
making God's Word a man is blasphemy!

Yes, I also believe that Jesus was born as a baby, ate food, went to toilet, but, If God say he came to this earth as a Man, I would expect him to come as a man, and not some holy spiritual being just appearing as a man without being born as a human.
You dictate your own version of what God says.

Another contradiction.

Oh, but it is a fact that the Issa in the Quran is the son of Maryam, the daughter of Amram, who was the father of Moses??? in other words, this Issa is not Jesus at all, mary's father was not Amram.
This Issa was never crucified, and never rose from the dead, therefore Muhammad and Allah made one heck of a mistaken identity!
cloud jesus images - Bing images

Saw Jesus dying on the cross.

History says O God the One stone body is origin and first the Creator of its spirits in the Heavens. Spirit in science is the Noble gases.

Said in science his life was being crucified, and attacked on the ground due to irradiation causation, water mass split in 2 at the ground, his owned life water evaporated and put into the Heavenly cooling, where the witness to JESUS dying on the cross as owned by the human science male was witnessed by everyone.

Phenomena cause.

Immaculate spirits born of God the stone in the Mother spatial womb, Holy Mother were Immaculate. Christ historically was due to CH evaluation spirit gases that by mountain law New eruption had ejected CH gases into the atmosphere...so Immaculate history, the owner spirit of God gone into change/sacrifice.

Witness...males were in science identified as causing it...by cloud image witness in the Heavens.

The Immaculate birth belonged to stone/GOD O the planet. Those gases historically irradiated and changed why life on the ground was attacked.