• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is jesus his own father?

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Mary was a virgin, pure, innocent, and without sin....Not only the Catholics believe this but protestant churches also....
Hey, Charity. I didn't know that. So you believe that Mary never sinned in her life? Could you give me some biblical background on that? :)

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
Charity, how does Romans 3:23; 5:12 explain a sinless Mary to us ?
I know the scriptures say that none is righteous, and that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
Mary found favor with God, He found her to be Holy among women, she was a chosen vessel.
Our body is the temple of God and we know that Good and evil cannont dwell in the same place. That is of course if we go by God's rules. If Mary prayed and apparently she did,. When we pray and ask for forgiveness our sins are forgiven and they are remembered no more by God. I believe that Mary was sinless in the eyes of God when she was chosen to give birth to His Holy Son.
I personally can't believe that God's son was in the uterus of a woman who was a sinner. If that were true then why even bother with the concept of a Virgin birth?

Isn't the whole concept of being a virgin to represent purity, and then I would take that as being without sin....So if indeed you are able to judge Mary then be the first to cast the stone......

That is all I have to say on the subject of Mary, she is not my main focus and to pass judgment on her or any of you for your beliefs is not my place.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Isn't there a difference between intentional, deliberate, premeditated, willful sinning and sinning by mistake due to inherited human imperfection from Adam, or Adamic sin?
Hebrews 10:26.

So, yes, Mary was not a practicer of sinning on purpose. If Mary was sinless, or in other words, Mary was born humanly perfect, then Mary would still be on earth today because those with human perfection as Adam and Eve originally had never die, but have everlasting life as a perfect human living on a paradise earth in perfect health in mind and body.

A virgin birth would show that no human fathered Jesus. There would be no question as to who was the father. No one could point to Joseph as the actual father.

Let say that as recorded Eve sinned, however, what if Adam had never sinned?
Eve became imperfect because of sinning. If Adam did Not go along with Eve then Adam would have remained humanly perfect. Would God have given Adam another wife, or would Eve have lived until her 'death' parted them? Gen 2:24.

Since we don't have experience with a perfect human mating with an imperfect sinning human we do know that the child from such a union would not be born with human perfection. Perfection over riding imperfection. 1st Cor 7:14 B.

Wouldn't Romans 3:23; 5:12 have to be wrong in order for Mary to be born perfect?

Also, if Mary was perfect giving perfect life to Jesus, they why couldn't Mary pass on her perfection to Jesus fleshly brothers and sisters? Matt 13:55; Mark 3:32; John 2:12, 7:5

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
Isn't there a difference between intentional, deliberate, premeditated, willful sinning and sinning by mistake due to inherited human imperfection from Adam, or Adamic sin?
Hebrews 10:26.

So, yes, Mary was not a practicer of sinning on purpose. If Mary was sinless, or in other words, Mary was born humanly perfect, then Mary would still be on earth today because those with human perfection as Adam and Eve originally had never die, but have everlasting life as a perfect human living on a paradise earth in perfect health in mind and body.

A virgin birth would show that no human fathered Jesus. There would be no question as to who was the father. No one could point to Joseph as the actual father.

Let say that as recorded Eve sinned, however, what if Adam had never sinned?
Eve became imperfect because of sinning. If Adam did Not go along with Eve then Adam would have remained humanly perfect. Would God have given Adam another wife, or would Eve have lived until her 'death' parted them? Gen 2:24.

Since we don't have experience with a perfect human mating with an imperfect sinning human we do know that the child from such a union would not be born with human perfection. Perfection over riding imperfection. 1st Cor 7:14 B.

Wouldn't Romans 3:23; 5:12 have to be wrong in order for Mary to be born perfect?

Also, if Mary was perfect giving perfect life to Jesus, they why couldn't Mary pass on her perfection to Jesus fleshly brothers and sisters? Matt 13:55; Mark 3:32; John 2:12, 7:5

Death first began when Cain slew Abel.
There were a lot of people in the OT that God considered as Children of God, Job for instance he found perfect and upright. He did however die. All the OT people are dead. All of the disciples were with Jesus they walked with Him, was taught by Him, Peter was the one who to whom Jesus spoke and said "Upon this Rock will I build my Church" Those people were all forgiven their sins and were not remembered any more, but nevertheless they still all met death. Even if Mary was sinless that didn't mean she would live forever, but had the assurance of ever lasting life as promised by God...At no time did God promise us that we would live forever on this earth as we know it now.
Mary had a one time experience at having Jesus who was "God Incarnate" the rest of her children were fathered by Joseph. Mary had no power other than that granted to her by God as finding favor in her and chosing her to be the mother of the Christ.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
but why go thur all the confusion of having mary? why not be born with out eather parent? see the problem is jesus was not the first to come along and say that he was gods son born of a virgin. why not have jesus desend form heaven?
Because then he wouldn't have been fully human.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
there are no less than 13 sun gods that were born of virgins, rose from the dead, were the exepected messiah, were the true son of god, were kill by hanging on a tree, were peirced, and on and on. all came before jesus. no were in the bible does jesus have to be born. if god want jesus to be, he could have just spoke it into existance. the problem is youi have all the calholic that worship mary, now they claim she was with out sin, but that make the new adam and eve mother and son.
"Word became flesh" in John, and "being found in human likeness" in Philippians pretty much make it a "have-to."

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Death first began when Cain slew Abel.
There were a lot of people in the OT that God considered as Children of God, Job for instance he found perfect and upright. He did however die. All the OT people are dead. All of the disciples were with Jesus they walked with Him, was taught by Him, Peter was the one who to whom Jesus spoke and said "Upon this Rock will I build my Church" Those people were all forgiven their sins and were not remembered any more, but nevertheless they still all met death. Even if Mary was sinless that didn't mean she would live forever, but had the assurance of ever lasting life as promised by God...At no time did God promise us that we would live forever on this earth as we know it now.
Mary had a one time experience at having Jesus who was "God Incarnate" the rest of her children were fathered by Joseph. Mary had no power other than that granted to her by God as finding favor in her and chosing her to be the mother of the Christ.

Untimely death came to Abel. Adam's death sentence began the day he sinned. No sinner could live longer than 1000 years. Adam died before he reached age 1000. When Adam sinned he became like a fan unplugged from its power source. Adam slowly wound down until he stopped in death.
In God's eyes Adam was already dead, so to speak, from the day of disobedience.

If Adam had never sinned where would Adam be today ? ___________
Sinless people do Not die. Sinless angels will not die in destruction.
Adam was not created immortal, but existed with the possibility of everlasting life on earth as long as obedient. Neither Satan nor Adam were created death proof, but life was conditional on obedience to God.
Who will destroy sinner Satan at Hebrews 2:14 B?
Since death is the price sin pays, one would have to sin in order to die.
Romans 6:23; 6:7.

Didn't Jesus promise that the time would come for the upright or righteous to inherit the earth forever ?
Psalm 37:11,29,38; 92:7 Proverbs 2:21,22; 10:30.

Who did Jesus think he was at Revelation 3:14 B?________________

David69

Angel Of The North
some one needs to lear what a straw man is.
just answer the questions

is jesus god?

Part of God. he is also the root and fruit of David the messiah and through David he will forfill the prophecys. And when David brings the world together he will be accepted by God and he will be as one with God and Jesus and God and Lucifer embrace and accept each other and drink wine in the most high place. imo Lucifer is Gods subconscious. Remember this... the eagle landed in 69 the time is nigh.
dont confuse the messiah (second coming of christ) with the anti christ as they are different sides of one... they are the same. imo.

301ouncer

Part of God. he is also the root and fruit of David the messiah and through David he will forfill the prophecys. And when David brings the world together he will be accepted by God and he will be as one with God and Jesus and God and Lucifer embrace and accept each other and drink wine in the most high place. imo Lucifer is Gods subconscious. Remember this... the eagle landed in 69 the time is nigh.
dont confuse the messiah (second coming of christ) with the anti christ as they are different sides of one... they are the same. imo.

Yes the way I understand it. That Jesus was sent by GOD as a SON for the attonement of sins. The father is different than the son. Two seperate entities.

David69

Angel Of The North
Yes the way I understand it. That Jesus was sent by GOD as a SON for the attonement of sins. The father is different than the son. Two seperate entities.

Maybe I didnt come over right lol...
If you see that Jesus was sent by god to represent God and he is the good side of God in essense. then Jesus is part of God. Lucifer wanted to come down at that time instead of JUST the light side! Father didnt want the dark side of Lucifer to go to earth just the light side... Jesus! and he done what he had to, no more and no less. and he did sow his seed in England (most northern horn) now Jesus is the light side of Lucifer too and he says: I am the root of david, I send forth my angel!! we are one!!! David is Lucifer incarnate and he is here right now, he is the dark and the light. The messiah and the anti christ! (he was born brand new free from religion and he hated religion and god and Jesus until the time came when he set out to learn of the self! when he realised who these entitys were that had been haunting him all his life... he realised that they were guiding him to reveil the truth and that they were reaching out for recognision and acceptence and thats why the messiah David recognised and accepts these parts of him as the real him and thats why he stands up to declare that he is the most high!!! and Lucifer and God watched him every step of the way with pride!!! Father warned of him coming and so did Jesus mand he is also Lucifers chosen one. when the world comes together as one then God will be as one! The end Days is only a new beging and not the end but the end of an age. Follow me my lambs, into the light as the way is forward, the time is nigh.
When the messiah tells the world the story of his life, his feelings and thought, then they will see for them selves the truth and he wont say "beleive this, beleive that for they will see for themselves the truth and then the cracks of darkness will be illuminated with light! And none of this would happen if it wasnt the will of GOD.
JMO :yes:
David.

David69

Angel Of The North
so david are you Lucifer incarnate?

If I am not then I have a serious problem lol
See my thread: second coming! I have wrote simular stuff and the odd true story that paints a picture I will try and link the storys back to my thread. put it all together and thers more gold nuggets in there than any book imo ovcource.
I'll reveil more when those people stop taking the p
link to second coming:

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/orthodox/92303-second-coming-2.html

this link shows the kind of insights I get to obtain my knowledge. I am known as a subconscious communicator, a lucifarian vampire and ofcourse an idiot lol:
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/left-hand-path-religions/89951-satan-lucifer.html#post1866251

Last edited:

sky cake

If I am not then I have a serious problem lol
See my thread: second coming! I have wrote simular stuff and the odd true story that paints a picture I will try and link the storys back to my thread. put it all together and thers more gold nuggets in there than any book imo ovcource.
I'll reveil more when those people stop taking the p
link to second coming:

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/orthodox/92303-second-coming-2.html

this link shows the kind of insights I get to obtain my knowledge. I am known as a subconscious communicator, a lucifarian vampire and ofcourse an idiot lol:
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/left-hand-path-religions/89951-satan-lucifer.html#post1866251

david is you are lusifer does that mean you have special knollage that normal mortal men do not have?