• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Cannabis the Answer?

wicketkeeper

Living From the Heart.
And your solution is to plant millions and millions of acres of weeds all over the planet, weeds that can't even get you high, to make rope, nobody wants natural fibre rope anymore, it rots when it gets wet, did you know that, that's why hemp rope got replaced by synthetics, because they don't rot, not some big anti marijuana conspiracy.

Lyndon, conspiracies happen, they are not all 'woo woo' . Just google Hillsborough 1989, and read about how consecutive governments and police chiefs etc. 27 years after the disaster where 96 football fans died the truth is coming out.

It is about profit margins.

But this is where we part ways Lyndon because you remain loyal to what you think about cannabis, and I will remain loyal to both medicinal and recreational cannabis.

And yes Lyndon, cannabis will not save the world - not until the masses emerge from their collective slumber and see how we all have been royally shafted on many levels !

Time for my breakfast hemp milk drink ;-)

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
And your solution is to plant millions and millions of acres of weeds all over the planet, weeds that can't even get you high, to make rope, nobody wants natural fibre rope anymore, it rots when it gets wet, did you know that, that's why hemp rope got replaced by synthetics, because they don't rot, not some big anti marijuana conspiracy.

Yes, bio-degradable products like hemp, rot and break down in the environment preventing scenes like this....

images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images

Unlike hemp products, synthetic plastics and other petro-chemical by-products last forever. Nylon ropes that last longer than hemp, but don't break down in the environment are seen to be destroying the marine creatures we share this planet with. You are either blind or completely uneducated about any of it.

This is what the earth should look like
images
but this is the reality..
images

Humans did this....and you trust them with your life? They don't appear to be interested in anyone's life except their own. Please wake up.
jawsmiley.gif
Change must happen or there will be no life left.....
sigh.gif
The Bible tells us what that change will be.

wicketkeeper

Living From the Heart.
Pretty sad actually.

Yes it is. Its frustrating for me as an anarchist, but as I am 90% housebound I steer clear of confrontation !
We have a selfish breed of men and women in power whose goal is 'service to self' , a term that fits these parasites is psychopath. Here are a few examples:- from the UK we have War Criminal Tony Blair, his friend and former president of the USA George WH Bush. The UK can also boast of more psychopaths with David 'Cabbage Patch'(the UK Column coined that nickname !), Theresa May & her board of ministers, George Osbourne and I'll conclude with boring Gordon Brown. And some of these loathesome characters claim to be Christians !

I'll stop there as I need to calm down.

Back to cannabis, whether medicinal(children benefit from medicinal cannabis, and it doesn't get you high so restrictions don't apply) or recreationally for adults of 18 and over.

People who drink alcohol put a strain on our health system but are also a revenue provider to the police and the court system. However they are prone to aggressive outbursts which are unsightly. Pot smokers generally are totally relaxed and the most violence from them is tearing open the goody counter - otherwise known as 'the munchies'.

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
Yes it is. Its frustrating for me as an anarchist, but as I am 90% housebound I steer clear of confrontation !
We have a selfish breed of men and women in power whose goal is 'service to self' , a term that fits these parasites is psychopath. Here are a few examples:- from the UK we have War Criminal Tony Blair, his friend and former president of the USA George WH Bush. The UK can also boast of more psychopaths with David 'Cabbage Patch'(the UK Column coined that nickname !), Theresa May & her board of ministers, George Osbourne and I'll conclude with boring Gordon Brown. And some of these loathesome characters claim to be Christians !

I'll stop there as I need to calm down.

Back to cannabis, whether medicinal(children benefit from medicinal cannabis, and it doesn't get you high so restrictions don't apply) or recreationally for adults of 18 and over.

People who drink alcohol put a strain on our health system but are also a revenue provider to the police and the court system. However they are prone to aggressive outbursts which are unsightly. Pot smokers generally are totally relaxed and the most violence from them is tearing open the goody counter - otherwise known as 'the munchies'.
To be honest. I may not do all those drugs but if others choose to do it is their life.

wicketkeeper

Living From the Heart.
To be honest. I may not do all those drugs but if others choose to do it is their life.

The Sacred Herb is a herb not a drug ! I do take drugs which are prescribed by my doctor for pain management, my wife is amazed that I can still function ! I'd prefer the herbalist way but for now I'll stay as I am.

I do know of friends who benefit from medicinal cannabis, for me I would really appreciate a natural painkiller not the synthetic mush they mistake for medicine !

wicketkeeper

Living From the Heart.
The Sacred Herb is a herb not a drug ! I do take drugs which are prescribed by my doctor for pain management, my wife is amazed that I can still function ! I'd prefer the herbalist way but for now I'll stay as I am.

I do know of friends who benefit from medicinal cannabis, for me I would really appreciate a natural painkiller not the synthetic mush they mistake for medicine !

Sadly I have witnessed the harm and damage alcohol does, I have even been attacked by a drunk ! This was shortly after I had been discharged from hospital after 5 months and two life saving operations ! If he'd punched lower, my abdomen I would not be here today. Give me the company of pot smokers any time as I've never witnessed anything aggressive.

wicketkeeper

Living From the Heart.
Heroin is a "herb" too. so is cocaine

If an adult wants to indulge in heroin or cocaine that is their choice Lyndon, and just as valid as an adult who wants to indulge in drinking alcohol.

Cannabis is not(here in the UK cannabis is a category A drug along with cocaine and heroin) worthy of its demonising.

Alcohol is the drug which needs criminalising. That is a demon !

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
You don't think cannabis oil is processed???
There is nothing added to cannabis oil but the oil (usually olive oil)...also a natural product.

Cannabis resin is produced by extracting all the medicinal properties of the plant and concentrating it so that very little is required to promote healing and well being.

This is what this Parkinson's patient is trying for the first time.....please note how quickly the cannabis goes to work. No chemicals for the body to reject, just pure plant therapy as God intended.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
There is nothing added to cannabis oil but the oil (usually olive oil)...also a natural product.

Cannabis resin is produced by extracting all the medicinal properties of the plant and concentrating it so that very little is required to promote healing and well being.

This is what this Parkinson's patient is trying for the first time.....please note how quickly the cannabis goes to work. No chemicals for the body to reject, just pure plant therapy as God intended.

Of course CBD oil is processed (like heroin or cocaine), because it has to be extracted and isolated from the plant. Such processing often includes the use of ethanol, dinitrobenzoyl chloride, liquid ammonia, sulfuric acid, butane and others, which are later removed.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Of course CBD oil is processed (like heroin or cocaine), because it has to be extracted and isolated from the plant. Such processing often includes the use of ethanol, dinitrobenzoyl chloride, liquid ammonia, sulfuric acid, butane and others, which are later removed.

Cannabis resin is "processed" by extracting the medicinal components by soaking the flower buds in alcohol. The alcohol is then evaporated over low heat, leaving no residue, but only the concentrated form of the medicine. Cannabis oil can be made by infusion in olive oil. The leaves can be made into juice or put in salads. We are talking about medicine here....why do you want it to sound sinister, when it is anything but? It is the ban on cannabis and the reason for it, that is sinister.

The world is waking up to the corruption that has taken place for years, keeping people in ignorance and feeding them false information about the efficacy of this plant. Hemp could have saved our planet from choking on plastic and carbon pollution. Human greed and the misuse of science has led us to our current situation... do you see humans in a hurry to switch to bio-fuels? Or do you see the big oil companies perpetuating the present situation until the last drop of oil has been extracted from the earth?

Do you see power companies in a hurry to stop polluting the earth? What about nuclear power? How many Chernobyl or Fukushima type disasters have to happen before we ask why these power plants exist in the first place......and why so many of them are placed on earthquake faults lines? Humans produce monsters that they cannot destroy. They create monstrous lies to feed their own greed. God said he would lift the lid to expose the rot...and he is. Who is taking notice?

Last edited:

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Heroin is a "herb" too. so is cocaine
Please present pics of the plants these "herbs".

I understand what you mean, the problem is that it does not work out the way your posts makes it seem you think it does.