• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Cannabis the Answer?

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Just one thing: weed isn't going to fix everything. Yes there's an opiod crisis, but as someone who that crisis has ****ed out of his nightly tramadol, I can tell you the MMJ is not enough.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
What difference does it make if marijuana is psychologically addictive or physically addictive, the point is it is highly addictive, whether you like it or not, and if you disagree with me, chances are you may be addicted to it, I suggest you try two weeks without pot, and then get back to me about how you felt no withdrawal symptoms when you quit for two weeks, sorry but that's not going to happen.

been without for thirty years
no problem

Fired up my last joint in 1974 after a couple of years of using on a regular basis. No problems, no withdrawal, no horns growing from my head. I also know folks who have used continuously since pre-Woodstock days with no major health issues. Don't know what the poster has been smoking.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Just one thing: weed isn't going to fix everything. Yes there's an opiod crisis, but as someone who that crisis has ****ed out of his nightly tramadol, I can tell you the MMJ is not enough.
tramadol......

prescribed to me for relief when my left foot was causing me to limp

that doctor held to his diagnosis....stress fracture
even though....no such thing on x-ray
and no event to cause the break

I took the pills for pain......with NO effect
aspirin worked better

and it may interest you to know......a veterinarian prescribed the drug
for our dog
for a minor ailment during the healing process