• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Irony of the evolutionary belief

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
So, you believe in the doctrine of the evolution just because you don't want to believe in the existence of the Creator?
As I expected, you didn't answer my question. So, here it is again: "Now, it's your turn: please provide unbiased evidence that God supposedly programmed them to do this.".

Eli G

The evidences of my belief has nothing to do with the answer of evolutionists to my topic. ;)

YES, I am surprised that you say you believe in a Creator and are so resistant to the idea that He has programmed each animal since the very moment He created them, to act according to how they do.

AdamjEdgar

I do believe in God as a universal Creator of the Natural Laws processes. What science simply discoveries is the natural results of God's Creation. God does not Create false evidence just fool scientists for hundreds if not over a thousand years .
You have this backwards. Young Earth Creationists do not claim God lied by falsifying the evidence...Satan did!
The consequences of sin are not a punishment as such, they are a choice that goes against Gods natural law. The result is unnatural.
It is not biblical to claim that what we see around us is the natural result God intended...the fact that mankind doesn't live forever after the fall of Adam and is proof of that.

You didn't know that viruses are living populations that also evolve?

I mean, literally, the fact that there are seasonal flu variations is an actual, living demonstration of evolution in action. If populations didn't evolve, there wouldn't be seasonal flu variations.

It's pretty funny that you think pointing out an example of evolution somehow disproves evolution.
Proof of evolution into what...more flu viruses? How is that evolution into new species...do you see any major new species/kinds here anywhere?

Whilst we are asking this question...have you any evidence of the new evolutionary stage of humans into something more advanced....cause let's face it, the mainstream images showing progression from a common primitive ape like ancestor appear to have come to a standstill...why is that?

If, according to evolutionists, human intelligence eventually emerged in an environment that was previously lifeless for millions and millions of years... what is so strange that a Superior Intelligence has already existed for another INFINITE number of years BEFORE that period of time? :cool:
Yes, Evolution is a dying concept that is more focused on opinions and beliefs rather than facts. Do you remember the whale evolution fraud? The Lucy fraud? It does not adhere to the scientific method, period. It's a belief and the same goes for the Big Bang Theory also.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Yes, Evolution is a dying concept that is more focused on opinions and beliefs rather than facts. Do you remember the whale evolution fraud? The Lucy fraud? It does not adhere to the scientific method, period. It's a belief and the same goes for the Big Bang Theory also.

I don't remember the whale or Lucy fraud. What are they?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
You have this backwards. Young Earth Creationists do not claim God lied by falsifying the evidence...Satan did!
The consequences of sin are not a punishment as such, they are a choice that goes against Gods natural law. The result is unnatural.
It is not biblical to claim that what we see around us is the natural result God intended...the fact that mankind doesn't live forever after the fall of Adam and is proof of that.

No possible proof here. What we have is the physical evidence of God's Creation not Satan's, which is Created without contradictions to the knowledge of science.
Proof of evolution into what...more flu viruses? How is that evolution into new species...do you see any major new species/kinds here anywhere?
Your intentional ignorance abounds, based on an ancient tribal agenda. Ityou make an hoest effort to cquire a basic education in science an ask intelligent question than maybe we a=can hve a iscussion,
Whilst we are asking this question...have you any evidence of the new evolutionary stage of humans into something more advanced....cause let's face it, the mainstream images showing progression from a common primitive ape like ancestor appear to have come to a standstill...why is that?
It is not at a stand still. Evolution took place over millions of years. Nonetheless there is evidence of humans and other lifeforms evolving today, but you are too u=ib=ntentioanlly ignorant to do your own research and acquire the knowledge yourself.

I do not spoon feed pablum to the intentionally ignorant.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Yes, actually. New species arise in living populations all the time.

Not sure if you know this, but evolution requires two things: significant amounts of time (particularly in the case of populations that reproduce relatively slowly, like humans), and environmental attrition. In other words, it takes a tremendous amount of selective pressure to produce changes in a population over time, and since the human population of earth is... everywhere and we suffer relatively little environmental attrition, the selective factors for our reproduction won't produce significant changes for a very, very long time.

Make sense?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Yes, Evolution is a dying concept that is more focused on opinions and beliefs rather than facts.
Nonsense. It's based on a consilience of evidence across multiple different fields of science. Genetics alone demonstrates evolution. It's the backbone of biology.
Do you remember the whale evolution fraud? The Lucy fraud? It does not adhere to the scientific method, period. It's a belief and the same goes for the Big Bang Theory also.

There is no "Lucy fraud." You've been had by some creationist website.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Odd assertions based on the intentional ignorance of science and an ancient tribal agenda. None of the above are legitimate frauds.

You need to document these foolish assertions with scientific references and objective evidence.

There have been frauds involving fossils in the past, but these frauds were discovered and rejected by scientists. There have been literally millions of documented fossils supported by genetic evidence that has demonstrated the sciences of evolution beyond any reasonable doubt.

Note: The only people that reject the sciences of evolution and contemporary physics and cosmology are fundamentalist Christians and Muslims. By far the over whelmiing majority of Jews accept the sciences of evolution and the contemporary physics and cosmology.

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
So, you believe in the doctrine of the evolution just because you don't want to believe in the existence of the Creator?
Evolution is not a doctrine by plain English definitions. First you need some lessons in basic English and science.

The problem is not the belief in God and Creation, I believe in God and Creation by God. The natural attributes of our physical existence as discovered by science are in harmony with God's Creation.

The problem is you cling to an ancient tribal belief in mythology without science. God does not Create contradictions in nature to fool science.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
The evidences of my belief has nothing to do with the answer of evolutionists to my topic. ;)
I do not believe this is an honest statement. It is not a coincidence that the only people that reject the sciences of evolution and contemporary physics and cosmology are fundamentalist Christians and Muslims. By far the over whelmiing majority of Jews accept the sciences of evolution and the contemporary physics and cosmology.

YES, I am surprised that you say you believe in a Creator and are so resistant to the idea that He has programmed each animal since the very moment He created them, to act according to how they do.
This reflects the dishonesty and contradiction of the above statement. God is not an engineer or programer, God Creates our physical existence naturally by the evidence. God does not Create contradictions to confuse scientists.

gnostic

The Lost One
Do you remember the whale evolution fraud? The Lucy fraud? It does not adhere to the scientific method, period.

Excuse me, but Lucy isn’t a fraud.

It was one among numbers of fossils found in Africa, that was neither Homo, nor that of other extant apes (eg chimpanzees, gorillas).

Scientific Method is about have testable observations (examples of evidence & experiments, plus the information about these evidence & experiments, known as data) that support the explanation (within scientific theory or hypothesis) in regarding to human evolution in general, but more specifically the species Australopithecus afarensis.

The more evidence you have of this species - meaning having independent evidence & data of this specific species, are ways to verify what they know about the Australopithecus afarensis.

Lucy wasn’t the only fossil of the Australopithecus afarensis. In the same region (Hadar) in Ethiopia, another site not too far from Lucy’s site, are 17 individuals (that included adults, adolescents & children), listed as AL333. Because the AL333 fossils were found so close together, it would that are grouping of family or families, at they wee dated around the same period as Lucy - between 3.18 & 3.21 million years ago (Pliocene epoch).

These fossils verified the existence of the Australopithecus species do exist, in Hadar and in other parts of Africa.

The genus Australopithecus are clearly older than the genus Homo. Whether the Homo species evolved directly from the Australopithecus afarensis or other species of Australopithecus, is unclear, but the numbers of Australopithecus afarensis found in Africa, does meet with the Scientific Method.

So your claim that it doesn’t meet the Scientific Method requirement is false.

Last edited:

gnostic

The Lost One

Excuse the my rude language, but that’s totally BS. All of it (the quoted portion of your post) is crap, but particularly the highlighted the last sentence about Adam.

For one, humans have been around lot longer than 6000 years…even Jericho, and a couple of cities mentioned in Genesis 10 (eg Nineveh & Uruk or Erech) are much older than 6000 years, but the modern humans (Homo sapiens) have been around even longer than these Neolithic cities.

Previously, the 2 remains found in 2 separate sites at Omo Kibish, Ethiopia, have been dated to about 195,000 years ago. But at the cave at Jebel Irhoud, Morocco, a number of remains were found discovered from the 1960s to as recent as 2004, have uncovered at least remains of total 10 individuals. Irhoud 3 (skull of child) plus some burned flint tools, have been dated to 315,000 years.

Second, there have been no physical evidence of any human remains, where humans lived more than 130 years, and certainly not 930 years like Adam.

All these sites, from the Middle Palaeolithic, like the Irhoud remains & Omo remains, to the remains found at Neolithic Jericho dating to 8300 BCE, to the early Bronze Age, these are clearly all evidence that death among humans have been occurring long before the nonexistent Adam. That death was introduced because Adam and Eve ate some fruit from nonexistent garden of eden, only demonstrated that Genesis is nothing more than a myth.

gnostic

The Lost One
@AdamjEdgar

Plus.

You talk of ”natural” and “unnatural“.

Adam reaching the age of 930 is unnatural.

Adam being created from dust, and not being born after sexual reproduction, that’s also unnatural.

Eve being created from Adam’s rib, not from sexual reproduction and not from birth, is also unnatural.

Jesus turning water into wine, is unnatural, as well as being scientifically improbable and impossible.

knowledge of making beer from fermenting wheat, or making wine from fermenting grape juice, have been practised long before Jesus. For the gospel of John to tell a story that water can into wine, only demonstrated level of stupidity of the gospel author.

Wine can only be made from the grapes’ natural sugar (carbohydrates, eg glucose) and from the fungi called yeast - more precisely, a species of yeast, Saccharomyces cerevisiae - that cause fermentation, where yeasts turn the carbohydrates into ethanol (alcohol) and release carbon dioxide gas.

So wine required the grape to be pressed, the grape’s juice and grape’s natural sugar are essential ingredients that don’t exist in water. Yeasts (another ingredient for making wine) are fungi that grow naturally on the skins of “ripe” grapes…so yeasts don’t exist in water.

Fermentation is a natural chemical process…whereas Jesus making wine from water, is chemically impossible, requiring supernatural woo - in another word, you have to believe in magic. Magic is unnatural and only ignorant & guilble people would believe the gospel story about Jesus’ miracle at a wedding celebration.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)

If I may, that is likely because some believe strongly in the theory of evolution.

Tomef

If, according to evolutionists, human intelligence eventually emerged in an environment that was previously lifeless for millions and millions of years... what is so strange that a Superior Intelligence has already existed for another INFINITE number of years BEFORE that period of time? :cool:
All of your posts say the same thing, that you have no knowledge of anything that would be relevant to any serious debate about anything to do with evolution, but you believe yourself to be right anyway.