• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If You Didn't Need The Money...

Ringer

Jar of Clay
I heard on the radio today that about 60% of baby boomers listed owning a vineyard as one of their choices. In their minds, it's probably not too stressfull, wake up to a beautiful view, warm weather, and you have your own private reserve of wine! Life doesn't get much better than that.

What would be your perfect job or full time hobby?

Last edited:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I'd be a temple prostitute. :p

Nah.....I'd be doing what I'm doing right now. And the reason is because money is most DEFINITELY not the motivating factor for my career in dance and theatre.

blackout

Violet.
I heard on the radio today that about 60% of baby boomers listed owning a vineyard as one of their choices. In their minds, it's probably not too stressfull, wake up to a beautiful view, warm weather, and you have your own private reserve of wine! Life doesn't get much better than that.

What would you your perfect job or full time hobby?

It would simply be to do more of what I'm already doing,
but on a more wide spread scale.
(and with better equipment-- and the involvement/aid of other people)

leahrachelle

Live in the country in the mountains (and a vineyard would be perfect!). One of those modern type cabin style mansions. And I want to own my own bridal boutique/prom dress boutique. I want 5 children, two girls, a boy, then two more girls. And hopefully I marry my current boyfriend who I've been with for 7 months.

.lava

Veteran Member

travel, travel, travel :D

rojse

RF Addict
I would like to be a minister.

I would like to be a minister of Girls on Trampolines. Oiling springs, covering them with canvas, and, of course, filming sermons in order to help spread the religion. I cannot see a downside to this.

Heneni

Miss Independent
I would like to be a minister of Girls on Trampolines. Oiling springs, covering them with canvas, and, of course, filming sermons in order to help spread the religion. I cannot see a downside to this.

My trampoline is in for a service. I slipped, am now on You tube, and need an operation. I need someone to lay their hands on me.

cardero

Citizen Mod

I would work at a a PRETZEL TIME kiosk. They could even pay me in pretzels.

sandandfoam

Veteran Member

John McGuinness has my perfect job.

_DSC3457.jpg

ellion

i would like to have more freedom, that is all i wont, that is what i am working for now.

perversely i could have more freedom right now if i wasnt working so hard to have freedom in the future.