• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am Tsalagi

Tamar

I am Jewish.
I am Tsalagi(Cherokee) and I am Keetoowah, which means I am a keeper of the old ways. I live in the foothills of the Appalachian Mts., I am an ancient elder of my family and I am here to learn and hopefully to teach.osay

Welcome!!!! :D:D:D:D

Glad to see you here!!!! :yes::yes::yes:

I thank you all for the warm greetings and I look forward to learning many new things from you. I am a firm believer in having an open mind about all aspects of religions and cultures, I mighty not necessarily agree with them or how they are practiced but I also believe it is your right to believe as you wish. I am not here to try and convert anybody to my beliefs and culture, it is not right for everybody, but I am here to try and teach and learn about all different religions and cultures, I feel that knowledge is the biggest gift that we could have and the more we learn about one another the more we will find how much alike we are and maybe then we could all live in peace.
As to my belief, I am Keetoowah, we believe that all life must be respected and that the Creator deserves our love and respect. We believe that humanity should walk in balance with all creation. We believe that the earth is our Grandmother and teacher, her ways and truths are to be studied. We believe in honoring our Elders. They teach that at the end of our life walk, we should leave no tracks other than our family's and our students. We believe that the practice of meditation is the highest act of living. Each step is considered a prayer to life by all of the Creator's children, who are taught to walk lightly upon Grandmother Earth and to respect others. Keetoowah worship includes all acts of learning traditional ways, everything involved in achieving the correct position in relationship to one's own path,family, community, nation, and Creation as a whole.osay

Last edited:

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
O si yo!

It's nice to have a Tsalagi around! Keetoowah especially. :D

I greatly look forward to seeing you around the Indigenous religious DIR.

wa:do

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome Tsalagi.
icon14.gif

Last edited: