• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Huge crowds of Iraqi mourners join Gen. Soleimani’s funeral procession

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Sooo...now the cowering?
No. Not you anyway, who can smugly jerk off to this sort of thing from the comfort of your home, but westerners who have to conduct business in that part of the world, maybe.
But my point was simply that things can have a domino effect. I know you don't play chess, because not every piece taken warrants a squeal of delight.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
The difference between you and me is: During my 3 yrs and 9 mos. of service, the only time I was on a ship in water, is when a friend was stationed on the U.S.S. Forrestall which pulled into Port in Athens Greece. I met him in Athens and he got me on board, gave me a short tour, and then we both returned to the city to have some drinks together. I think I was on the ship for about 3 to 4 hours, max, and that was the extent of my "sea-time". :cool:

You weren't a CT by chance?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
No. Not you anyway, who can smugly jerk off to this sort of thing from the comfort of your home, but westerners who have to conduct business in that part of the world, maybe.
But my point was simply that things can have a domino effect. I know you don't play chess, because not every piece taken warrants a squeal of delight.

It's okay, bro. We got your back...sleep easy.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The difference between you and me is: During my 3 yrs and 9 mos. of service, the only time I was on a ship in water, is when a friend was stationed on the U.S.S. Forrestall which pulled into Port in Athens Greece. I met him in Athens and he got me on board, gave me a short tour, and then we both returned to the city to have some drinks together. I think I was on the ship for about 3 to 4 hours, max, and that was the extent of my "sea-time". :cool:
So if not a "squid", would you be "calamari"?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
It's okay, bro. We got your back...sleep easy.
Who's "we"? But I will regardless. I just hope Trump has the right experts advising him and isn't simply clinching his eyes shut while running forward, wildly swinging windmill punches.

Terry Sampson

So if not a "squid", would you be "calamari"?
Do I look like a calamari to you?

Screenshot.png

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Who's "we"?

Trump supporters.

Ya know,
the people who manage to believe both that Trump will release his tax returns, because he's a straight talker with nothing to hide.
And also, that Trump won't release his tax returns because nobody really cares any way.

You know, people who manage to believe both of those things at the same time.
Because Trump will Make America Great Again!
Tom

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Trump supporters.

Ya know,
the people who manage to believe both that Trump will release his tax returns, because he's a straight talker with nothing to hide.
And also, that Trump won't release his tax returns because nobody really cares any way.

You know, people who manage to believe both of those things at the same time.
Because Trump will Make America Great Again!
Tom

Oh.

But how would they have my back?

I can pump my own gas.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
From what I have read there was no love lost in Irag for the two Iranian targets eliminated at the Baghdad airport.
Nope no love at all. They were quite happy that a murderous figure was dealt with.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Yes, Iran is ran by meddlesome scumbags, but why are we so eager to start another long, drawn out, bloody conflict in the middle east? One that could see more and bigger players this time. One that could spread us too thin, hamper the economy, etc. If we can't trust the president to wipe his own ***, how can we trust him to navigate such a mess?

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
a President that has trouble flushing his own crap!!