• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Well Do You Really Know Your Fellow RFers?

4consideration

Premium Member
@Wirey is so much fun to trade insults with.

I wouldn't really want to hurt someone's feelings, so I hesitate to joke around with a lot of people here, if I think they might take it seriously.

That said, @Wirey, you're my favorite lecherous creep.

No, that is not foreplay.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
@Vee is a a French woman with a command of written English that rivals @Debater Slayer's. She is proving to be a fair and impartial mod, and she is engagingly intelligent. It is so unfortunate that she has been powerless to escape her cruel and sordid addiction to sneaking up on mimes during their performances in order to tickle them into laughing in public.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@Wu Wei 's my favorite mountain of hair
He sits in a cave on his wide derriere
He plays at computer
This pickanick looter
has size 14 feet, which is right for a bear.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
@Willamena is a Canadian lady from Alberta who is quite capable of posting comments that shine new light on a topic. She once ran a private chat room that served RFers for some years as a place they could go for chatting online. Willamena has a love for the ocean.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
@icehorse is one of the RFers most concerned with morals and morality. He places great weight on ethics, and he strikes me as a notably good thinker. I do not always agree with him, especially on a few certain topics, but I have come to admire his willingness to tackle controversial issues and fearlessly express his opinions on them.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
@Infinitum owns and operates Shadow Chat, which is more or less the unofficial RF chat room. (Shadow Chat, unlike most internet sites (including RF) has one and only one hard and fast rule -- "Don't be a jerk to others". Membership is by invitation only -- anyone interested in joining Shadow Chat should PM Infinitum, me, or any other current member of Shadow Chat to arrange for an invite.) Infinituim is something of a computer wizard who is currently well on her way to completing her first novel. She is remarkably knowledgeable on a variety of arcane subjects such as Medieval European coinage.

ExVasterist

Ex-Member of RF (I'm a Ghost)
@Infinitum owns and operates Shadow Chat, which is more or less the unofficial RF chat room. (Shadow Chat, unlike most internet sites (including RF) has one and only one hard and fast rule -- "Don't be a jerk to others". Membership is by invitation only -- anyone interested in joining Shadow Chat should PM Infinitum, me, or any other current member of Shadow Chat to arrange for an invite.) Infinituim is something of a computer wizard who is currently well on her way to completing her first novel. She is remarkably knowledgeable on a variety of arcane subjects such as Medieval European coinage.

Interesting. What are the stories like (Story Writer myself)? Also are the Arcane Subjects mainly to do with real world or fantasy stuff like D&D?
And besides the membership only and "don't be a jerk", any prerequisites to becoming a member of SC?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Interesting. What are the stories like (Story Writer myself)?

@Infinitum's novel is in the fantasy genre. She's Finnish and she's writing the novel in her native language.

Also are the Arcane Subjects mainly to do with real world or fantasy stuff like D&D?

Mainly to do with the real world. They focus on Medieval European history, but not always the most well known stuff. For instance, a short while ago, she was reading up on Medieval English candy recipes. Not something most people would be familiar with.

And besides the membership only and "don't be a jerk", any prerequisites to becoming a member of SC?

You need to find an existing member who will vouch for you. If someone is willing to vouch for you, they will send you an invite. If at some later date you cross the "Don't be a jerk to others" line (the gods forbid!) and get kicked out for some period or even permanently, your conduct will reflect very poorly on the person or persons who vouched for you -- hence, you might find it difficult to get someone to vouch for you without their knowing much about you.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
@Sunstone has lived so close to God in those Colorado mountains that you could never take offense at anything he says no matter how one sided.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
@Sunstone and I have a few things in common, finding genuine happiness in voluntary celibacy, not having TV, and interests in and research into mysticism. We also tolerate each other's differences the best we can, each probably thinking the other is in the throes of Makyo. ;)

He's a great asset to RF.

You're too kind, but you are correct in that we have some key things in common. I happen to think the breadth of your knowledge of mystic traditions surpasses my own,and I've learned a lot from you.

Is it is, of course, entirely unfortunate that on the relatively few significant points where we sharply disagree, you oddly happen to always be in the wrong. That's so strange! No one is more surprised by that than me. :D

BSM1

What? Me worry?
@Revoltingest is so welcoming and entertaining. He is kind to newcomers and offers wonderful goodies.

For that reason we're having an RF slumber party at this place in Revoltingestan this weekend. Everyone is invited!

What ever you do don't let him talk you into playing "Let's see who can fall asleep first". Last time I did and when I woke up I looked like a boxcar that had been sitting on side rail in South Chicago for a week (still trying to get some of the ink off).

BSM1

What? Me worry?
@Revoltingest strikes me as the kind of guy that will take the time to describe the difference between a regulator and a regulation concerning any old steam engine---once.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
@Sunstone has lived so close to God in those Colorado mountains that you could never take offense at anything he says no matter how one sided.

Dude! You cannot blame that on me! You are simply being blind to your own outstanding ability to see the best in people, even people who (as I all too often am) are being way too "disagreeable", to put a polite turn on it. I think in that particular regard, you should be an inspiration to everyone on this Forum (except that rascally @Terese. Nothing that's good in this world is likely to inspire that rascal!).

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
My Goodness! I think you're right! I'm so sorry about the mix up! Oh well, you're a good guy too!
Just remember I am only Algerian active in RF,since 2010 .

I am not very devout man,I am open mind person,I am anti-extremism in Islam.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Dude! You cannot blame that on me! You are simply being blind to your own outstanding ability to see the best in people, even people who (as I all too often am) are being way too "disagreeable", to put a polite turn on it. I think in that particular regard, you should be an inspiration to everyone on this Forum (except that rascally @Terese. Nothing that's good in this world is likely to inspire that rascal!).

Well, there is that...