• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Well Do You Really Know Your Fellow RFers?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@Rival is a terrible nemesis.
No matter how polar opposite we are in our views, she just doesn't anger.
How can we have a flame war without passionate vitriol?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
By the way, @4consideration, while she was a mod, was one of the fairest mods RF has ever seen. She also lives in Florida, is unfortunately happily married (Sorry @Wirey, you're out of luck), and her one hobby in life is stealing cars in order to go on drunken joy rides. Or so I hear.

ExVasterist

Ex-Member of RF (I'm a Ghost)
@Quagmire feels like a Troll, but the good kind (Not the type to raise hell just because)
@Terese enjoys D&D
@Sunstone is suspiciously private for someone who makes a thread poking fun at his/her peers.

Dunno anyone else, I've not been a member long enough anyways.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Just what do you mean I have "suspicious privates"! Unlike with @Vouthon, I can tell you HAVE been talking with my two ex-wives!
I am reminded of a scene in 'Stage Beauty' where a stage player (necessarily male) is dressed as a prostitute, which a man mistakes to be real and when he goes to fondle the actor, the actor replies, "Found a guardian at the gate, did you?"