• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Well Do You Really Know Your Fellow RFers?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@toejam is trained to do exorcisms.
Really!
He also set a record by being banned within an hour of signing up here.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@Revoltingest is so welcoming and entertaining. He is kind to newcomers and offers wonderful goodies.

For that reason we're having an RF slumber party at this place in Revoltingestan this weekend. Everyone is invited!
I note that you too are opposed to unwanted touching or facial graffiti.
So there's at least one person I can trust at the slumber party.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Outstanding! Can I take that as meaning you'll be sending me some nude selfies later on this fine morning, @Rival?

("Hope springs eternal in the depraved heart")
Hate to break it to you, but you know those women who sit on your knee?

Yeah, that's scripted.

Know who scripts it?

Yeah.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I should have mentioned earlier, @4consideration is a pretty sharp cookie with a great sense of humor -- although how on earth she got the last name "Cookie" is beyond me.

4consideration

Premium Member
I should have mentioned earlier, @4consideration is a pretty sharp cookie with a great sense of humor -- although how on earth she got the last name "Cookie" is beyond me.

It's not my real last name. I got it as a nickname from some guy. I asked him why he called me that.

He said, "You figure it out. It's either because you're really sweet, or because you're half-baked."

I was a little embarrassed to find out he thought I was hot.

Last edited:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
@beenherebeforeagain comes from the same neck of the woods as I myself originally do (i.e. Central Illinois) and he has long impressed me with his striking combination of knowledge, insight, and wisdom, which he wears modestly rather than tries to make a show of.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
It's not my real last name. I got it as a nickname from some guy. I asked him why he called me that.

He said, "You figure it out. It's either because you're really sweet, or because you're half-baked."

I was a little embarrassed to find out he though I was hot.

That has got to be the wittiest comeback post so far in this entire thread!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
The rascally @Terese is super-interesting to watch movies with because she's usually spot on with all her observations about the plot and characters.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
@Sunstone and I have a few things in common, finding genuine happiness in voluntary celibacy, not having TV, and interests in and research into mysticism. We also tolerate each other's differences the best we can, each probably thinking the other is in the throes of Makyo. ;)

He's a great asset to RF.