• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Unmanly Are You?

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
It is really funny,when I was in high school,the class lists were coming in 2 colors; girls red,boys blue and '''accidentally'' my name was in red color.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
this tool making job I have leaves with some daytime hours and nothing to do....
soooooo.......I've taken up....sewing.

it's been weeks and I still haven't got the first pair of pants done.

they kinda look like throwbacks to suspender and pocketless cowboy pants.

I was in an after-school art program in grade school. I was also in band and choir. I was good at school, but really sucked at sports or anything to do with PE. I used to read books at recess.

I can cook like a demon. I'm really, really good at it. There are many movies that make me cry and I don't hold it back. I can run a sewing machine and make clothes.

I find it extremely difficult to relate to or get along with most men. The best friends I've ever had in life have been lesbians.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I was in an after-school art program in grade school. I was also in band and choir. I was good at school, but really sucked at sports or anything to do with PE. I used to read books at recess.

I can cook like a demon. I'm really, really good at it. There are many movies that make me cry and I don't hold it back. I can run a sewing machine and make clothes.

I find it extremely difficult to relate to or get along with most men. The best friends I've ever had in life have been lesbians.
You win!
You have truly crushed the opposition, seen them driven before you, & heard the lamentation of their significant others.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I win? *SQUEE*

I'm going to go make a cup of tea and drink it with my pinky out.
And you have class too!
th

I feel more at home in the kitchen, doing dishes soothe me, I like to cook, I ask for directions, I read and use the directions that come with packages, I hate both fishing and golfing.

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
OK, guys (just guys, or gals who identify as guys)....we all
have some dark secret which threatens our macho image.

In junior high school, while other guys were practicing on the football team, I was
in an after school art program. I think I was the only guy. Was I even a "guy"?

Top that, you sissy wannabes!
I tear up every time while watching The Lion King at the part where
Simba finds Mufasa's body.

Sapiens

Polymathematician
I fear I fail at wuss, I succeed at nerd, big time, ... but in a kinda Indiana Jones way.

Can't help it, Kris Kristofferson, Jimmy Buffet, Warren Zevon and Jackson Browne are the sounds of my life.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
We sissies can be racist too....and sexist!

Calling someone a sissy is not racist....it is insensitive...but not racist...it only becomes racist if you say something like...all the Scots are sissies.... then it becomes racist

A racist is a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another..... says nothing about indiscriminately calling some big pansy wimp a sissy

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Calling someone a sissy is not racist....it is insensitive...but not racist...it only becomes racist if you say something like...all the Scots are sissies.... then it becomes racist

A racist is a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another..... says nothing about indiscriminately calling some big pansy wimp a sissy
Racist!
Check your bear privilege.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I prefer to look at it this way..... Bears are superior to Scots.....you big pansy wimp ya Scottish sissy
I see what you're doing.
You're using bluster to hide your inner sissy.
Go ahead....feel better....admit you're a sissy bear.