• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Unmanly Are You?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I was a male cheerleader during two of my undergrad years (us on the gymnastics team got drafted), and I can cry a river during a sad movie, such as during "Les Miserables".

Yerda

Veteran Member
Kind of like Scots....that is except for the good at math bit...but they are GREAT at drinking copious amounts of alcohol
We're all very well versed in the tune "Ninety-Nine Bottles of Beer" so our maths skills are coupled to our drinking capabilities.

Sensor

I've never gotten into a fight in a bar, yet I've broken up many. Sometimes I think I might die from the shame of being such a wuss

OK, guys (just guys, or gals who identify as guys)....we all
have some dark secret which threatens our macho image.

In junior high school, while other guys were practicing on the football team, I was
in an after school art program. I think I was the only guy. Was I even a "guy"?

Top that, you sissy wannabes!
Manly? Shhh, don't let the other libbies hear you use that word. They will drum you out of the circle.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Wait, I got one or two... Once held my wife's purse, while she went to the ladies room, at the Lincoln Memorial

Thief

Rogue Theologian
a bear with a purse......

and I bet you said it was a picnic basket to anyone passing by

and you were waiting for Boo Boo

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
But did the purse match your outfit?

Well of course it did, otherwise I would not have held it.

Back when I was security for a hospital the nurses in the ER liked to call the security guard to the ER to make then carry a patients purse to the safe to be secured. They had all sorts of fun with it and got many a security guard up set and turning red...... until me.... they called me...handing me the purse, gave me the whole spiel and then they all sat there waiting for the reaction. I looked at the purse...looked at them....and then said...there is no WAY I am carrying this through the hospital....they all began to smile..... I then said.... I simply will not do it.... I would not be caught dead walking though the hospital carrying a BROWN purse when I am wearing BLUE....this is simply TO much of a fashion faux pas....I will NOT do it..... I need to go home and change if I'm going to do this....put the purse on the counter...turned and walked out...... this ER was a circle and I walked away. and came up behind them and they were still sitting there with their mouths open not know how to take what had just happened..... I said excuse me, walked between them...took the purse and went and locked it in the safe...a few of them laughed but many were just confused..... they never did that little stunt again

Poisonshady313

OK, guys (just guys, or gals who identify as guys)....we all
have some dark secret which threatens our macho image.

In junior high school, while other guys were practicing on the football team, I was
in an after school art program. I think I was the only guy. Was I even a "guy"?

Top that, you sissy wannabes!
When singing Bohemian Rhapsody, I can hit that crazy high note at the end of this line: "Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me!"

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
Why does it matter, in a world where gender roles are torn apart, I never thought it mattered for the record, if a dude likes ballet, well he likes ballet, doesn't make him less of a man. I mean unless he thinks he's a she. but then we are going down the pronoun gender identity rabbit hole which is a maze already and it just gets more and more complex as the days pass on by.

Think of this Rupaul a transexual cross dressing celebrity got in trouble for saying "***" you know the guy that laid down on the barbwire social norms for the rest to run across his back and then turn around and get triggered saying some edgy homophobic word. Rupaul....the advocate for gay rights when it wasn't a thing. Ru fawkin' Paul!

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
RuPaul is not a transsexual. He's just a gay man who does drag.
Thanks for the correction, the point of the of story, misinformed as per his sexuality status, was that Rupaul jumped through flaming hoops as an advocate for gay rights only to get stabbed in the back by the very people whose rights he fought for. It's a real tragedy.

Why trans people aren't fans of RuPaul right now

I don't get it. they should be thanking him. He paved the way through the gauntlet.

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
Thanks for the correction, the point of the of story, misinformed as per his sexuality status, was that Rupaul jumped through flaming hoops as an advocate for gay rights only to get stabbed in the back by the very people whose rights he fought for. It's a real tragedy.

Why trans people aren't fans of RuPaul right now

I don't get it. they should be thanking him. He paved the way through the gauntlet.
RuPaul did it to himself by throwing trans people under the bus. I don't know what happened to him but he has been around for over 20 years and doesn't understand how the gay and transgender/transsexual cultures intersect in drag. He could've watched Paris is Burning for a quick primer.

Trans doesn't equal gay.
Drag queen doesn't equal trans.

Last edited: