• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Unmanly Are You?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
He created the show based upon his vision.
No one would know that better than he.
Screw his ignorant hypocrisy and his show. I don't know why you feel the need to defend him after it's been pointed out that he's wrong. Is it too much for you to say "yeah, that was wrong" and leave it there? He even apologized for his statements after the backlash. He alienated a lot of people.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Screw his ignorant hypocrisy and his show. I don't know why you feel the need to defend him after it's been pointed out that he's wrong. Is it too much for you to say "yeah, that was wrong" and leave it there? He even apologized for his statements after the backlash.
I disagree with you.
Is that so hard to take?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I suspect that Ru Paul knows more than you do.
But all these claims of authority aside, I read his
reasoning, & find it reasonable.
RuPaul doesn't know as much as he pretends if he is making statements like that. You haven't said what was reasonable about his nonsense after I pointed out it makes zero sense. Plastic surgery, botox, fillers, etc. are okay but a trans person living openly is an "unfair advantage"? In what universe does that make sense? Sometimes I think you say contrarian crap just to be spiteful.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Had my 3 vaccines yesterday....flu, pneumonia, & shingles.
Didn't hurt, but I still had some mild dread of the pokes.
Feels like a mild case of the flu. Of course, it kept me awake
last nite. I'm weak!

BTW, the pharmacist who set up this assembly line of syringes
told me that she knows 4 people who went blind from shingles.