• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Unmanly Are You?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
OK, guys (just guys, or gals who identify as guys)....we all
have some dark secret which threatens our macho image.

In junior high school, while other guys were practicing on the football team, I was
in an after school art program. I think I was the only guy. Was I even a "guy"?

Top that, you sissy wannabes!

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
I've never gotten into a fight in a bar, yet I've broken up many. Sometimes I think I might die from the shame of being such a wuss.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Fail!
Breaking up bar fights is manly.

Fine. In my spare time I write and compose music, paint and draw, and have both written and edited fiction - besides the fact that I write experimental algorithms and programs for fun, yet I've never even worn a set of pads for football. Are you happy now?

Sees

Dragonslayer
My instrument in elementary school band was the clarinet... I did bump it to bass clarinet the next year :D

I was more worried about being right in the middle of all the pretty girls than being macho.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
As a gay man if I never use the words 'fierce' (other than like 'ferocious') or 'fabulous', does that make me go full circle and become an Alpha Male Manly Man? :shrug:

:D

Me Myself

Back to my username
I dislike watching most sports, with the manly exception of MMA or kickboxing

I dont care a rats #%^ about cars.

I ve noticed I am much better interacting with women than with men in general, which would be a manly point if I managed to turn that sexual, but its just not the case :eek:

Parsimony

-It doesn't bother me when women talk about their period.
-I have not and never plan on having sex.
-I don't like any sports.
-I watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
-I enjoy smelling scented candles.

Does that count?

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Being gay is a get-out-of-macho-free card.
It's a gift!

Especially if you hang out wiyh the hot women who attract the hot guys. You could get lucky and shake one out of the closet. :)