• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Here I am.

eldios

I am a new member in this forum and hoping to meet some new cool friends in the Lord. I have met many who say they are in the Lord but speak like a wolf.

eldios

omega2xx

I am a new member in this forum and hoping to meet some new cool friends in the Lord. I have met many who say they are in the Lord but speak like a wolf.

eldios

I am what those ignorant of the term "fundamentalist" means. Welcome

What synod do you belong to?

eldios

I am what those ignorant of the term "fundamentalist" means. Welcome

What synod do you belong to?

The ignorant do not know that the term "Lutheran" is meaningless to the spirit of God but it's very meaningful to the flesh of man who dies in this age. My flesh was called a Lutheran by my earthly parents but my Father in heaven calls me his servant.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

They're just now serving breakfast (free) in the RF cafeteria....
th

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Haha. Welcome. Everyone is spiritually growing. I honestly feel you can see more of a persons expressive character online. Unlike in person, we have time to think of what we say.

There are nice people here. No lutherans Ive seen. Its always good to have another perspective. Im not christian but welcome nonethless. You can go to the discuss individual religions for abrahamic and christian religious. Go to your Personal Information and click the forums appropriate to your beliefs and faith. It takes about an hour and you can post with like minded peers.

eldios

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member

eldios
Welcome. My word of advice is that you may want to stick to the Christianity DIR at first if the above is your intent.

The Debate forums will not in general be very friendly to you.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Welcome to RF. I echo @George-ananda suggestion. There are people here who will challenge every single one of your convictions from many different angles. There are also friendly places here restricted to people with similar beliefs (they are called DIRs).

eldios

Greetings!

They're just now serving breakfast (free) in the RF cafeteria....
th

Looks great. Thanks for the greetings.

Oh wonderful. Another one.

Another member, yes. Are you bored with the others?

Greetings eldios.
Welcome to RF!
Tom

Thanks Tom.

welcome, hope you enjoy your discussion here <3

I enjoy meeting new people no matter what their thoughts are like.

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you Mr. Scotsman.

Haha. Welcome. Everyone is spiritually growing. I honestly feel you can see more of a persons expressive character online. Unlike in person, we have time to think of what we say.

There are nice people here. No lutherans Ive seen. Its always good to have another perspective. Im not christian but welcome nonethless. You can go to the discuss individual religions for abrahamic and christian religious. Go to your Personal Information and click the forums appropriate to your beliefs and faith. It takes about an hour and you can post with like minded peers.

It appears you didn't understand who I am. My earthly parents called themselves Lutherans because they went to a church building built by people called Lutherans. That's what I thought I was until I was old enough to drink, smoke, chase girls and all the other good things in life.

Welcome. My word of advice is that you may want to stick to the Christianity DIR at first if the above is your intent.

The Debate forums will not in general be very friendly to you.

Thanks for the advice but my thoughts are rock solid.

Hey how're you doing? BTW, I like wolves.:)

I don't mind the wolves but some of them sure are hungry. The sheep are easier to deal with but even many of them are stupid.

Welcome to RF. I echo @George-ananda suggestion. There are people here who will challenge every single one of your convictions from many different angles. There are also friendly places here restricted to people with similar beliefs (they are called DIRs).

I'm very well rehearsed in foreign affairs by the foreigners who think they know something truthful.

Rational Agnostic

I don't mind the wolves but some of them sure are hungry. The sheep are easier to deal with but even many of them are stupid.

Well, I'm a wolf that's not even going to try to pretend to be a sheep, so you might like that about me. ;) In all seriousness though, I'm not trying to "convert" people to any of my positions, I just like to state my opinions, some of which run contrary to the beliefs of many Christians.

eldios

Well, I'm a wolf that's not even going to try to pretend to be a sheep, so you might like that about me. ;) In all seriousness though, I'm not trying to "convert" people to any of my positions, I just like to state my opinions, some of which run contrary to the beliefs of many Christians.

All I do is write or speak the words that are formed in my mind so if you don't believe those words are true, there's no way I could convince you that are true. Only the Creator of those words can make you believe them or not.

omega2xx

The ignorant do not know that the term "Lutheran" is meaningless to the spirit of God but it's very meaningful to the flesh of man who dies in this age. My flesh was called a Lutheran by my earthly parents but my Father in heaven calls me his servant.

With that kind of theology, you must belong to the Missouri synod. That is th most conservative one. Probably full of fundamentalist like my denomination is.