• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Here I am.

eldios

With that kind of theology, you must belong to the Missouri synod. That is th most conservative one. Probably full of fundamentalist like my denomination is.

I'm speaking from the mind of Christ, not from the thoughts where all religions, traditions and doctrines come from. If you understood what this prophecy was about, then you would know where religious people get their ideas from.

Daniel 2:
36: "This was the dream; now we will tell the king its interpretation.
37: You, O king, the king of kings, to whom the God of heaven has given the kingdom, the power, and the might, and the glory,
38: and into whose hand he has given, wherever they dwell, the sons of men, the beasts of the field, and the birds of the air, making you rule over them all -- you are the head of gold.
39: After you shall arise another kingdom inferior to you, and yet a third kingdom of bronze, which shall rule over all the earth.
40: And there shall be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron, because iron breaks to pieces and shatters all things; and like iron which crushes, it shall break and crush all these.
41: And as you saw the feet and toes partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, it shall be a divided kingdom; but some of the firmness of iron shall be in it, just as you saw iron mixed with the miry clay.
42: And as the toes of the feet were partly iron and partly clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly brittle.
43: As you saw the iron mixed with miry clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay.
44: And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall its sovereignty be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand for ever;
45: just as you saw that a stone was cut from a mountain by no human hand, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold. A great God has made known to the king what shall be hereafter. The dream is certain, and its interpretation sure."

All the religions, traditions and doctrines that come out of the beast will be destroyed by the power of God on the day of the Lord.

omega2xx

I'm speaking from the mind of Christ, not from the thoughts where all religions, traditions and doctrines come from. If you understood what this prophecy was about, then you would know where religious people get their ideas from.

Daniel 2:
37: You, O king, the king of kings, to whom the God of heaven has given the kingdom, the power, and the might, and the glory,
38: and into whose hand he has given, wherever they dwell, the sons of men, the beasts of the field, and the birds of the air, making you rule over them all -- you are the head of gold.
39: After you shall arise another kingdom inferior to you, and yet a third kingdom of bronze, which shall rule over all the earth.
40: And there shall be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron, because iron breaks to pieces and shatters all things; and like iron which crushes, it shall break and crush all these.
41: And as you saw the feet and toes partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, it shall be a divided kingdom; but some of the firmness of iron shall be in it, just as you saw iron mixed with the miry clay.
42: And as the toes of the feet were partly iron and partly clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly brittle.
43: As you saw the iron mixed with miry clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay.
44: And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall its sovereignty be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand for ever;
45: just as you saw that a stone was cut from a mountain by no human hand, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold. A great God has made known to the king what shall be hereafter. The dream is certain, and its interpretation sure."

All the religions, traditions and doctrines that come out of the beast will be destroyed by the power of God on the day of the Lord.

I know where Christians should get their doctrines. If they can't be validated fromt the Bible, they do not come from the mind of Christ.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member

Daniel 2:

See, this is why I had a bad attitude towards you from the start.

You have been here one day and you are preaching. If you want to preach do it on a blog or another website.

eldios

I know where Christians should get their doctrines. If they can't be validated fromt the Bible, they do not come from the mind of Christ.

Everything that comes from the mind of Christ that I've testified to for the past 9 years is true and accurate according to all the prophecies that were written from the same exact source of eternal life that we were all created in. The Bible cannot validate anything because it cannot know who is reading it. Any liar can read the Bible and use their own interpretations to accuse other readers of it that their interpretations are wrong. This is what happens to all the readers who are being influenced by Satan and the beast.

eldios

See, this is why I had a bad attitude towards you from the start.

You have been here one day and you are preaching. If you want to preach do it on a blog or another website.

Your bad attitude doesn't come from the mind of Christ. It comes from the deceiving thoughts and images that appear to be real in the minds of created men.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Your bad attitude doesn't come from the mind of Christ. It comes from the deceiving thoughts and images that appear to be real in the minds of created men.
Welcome to my ignore list.

omega2xx

Everything that comes from the mind of Christ that I've testified to for the past 9 years is true and accurate according to all the prophecies that were written from the same exact source of eternal life that we were all created in. The Bible cannot validate anything because it cannot know who is reading it. Any liar can read the Bible and use their own interpretations to accuse other readers of it that their interpretations are wrong. This is what happens to all the readers who are being influenced by Satan and the beast.

Are you serious, God know who is reading it. It is God the Holy Spirit that guides us int all the truth.

The Bible is the ONLY thing that can validate spiritual truth. The liars influenced by Satan are the ones who can't reinforce their theology from Scripture.

What qualifies you to determine which theology is correct and which is not?

eldios

Are you serious, God know who is reading it. It is God the Holy Spirit that guides us int all the truth.

The Bible is the ONLY thing that can validate spiritual truth. The liars influenced by Satan are the ones who can't reinforce their theology from Scripture.

What qualifies you to determine which theology is correct and which is not?

The information called Satan and the beast are what causes most created men to read the Bible looking for the Truth. Those who are elected to be one of God's servants don't have to read and study the Bible. All we do is obey all the commandments that come from the Voice of God. If He has us read some scriptures or prophecies, it's only because we're forced to do so. Otherwise, most of what God does is get us ready to testify to His knowledge called Christ. Once we're justified by God and then glorified meaning we become His voice, then every word formed in our mind comes from Christ and from those words is the knowledge that reveals all the hidden things that we cannot see such as how we're created and what the future plans are for God's creation.

Those of you who read and study the Bible will never come to know the Truth unless you're a chosen believer who listens to the gospel of God we preach and believe the words are true.

II Thesalonians 2:
13: But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God chose you from the beginning to be saved, through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth.
14: To this he called you through our gospel, so that you may obtain the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

He didn't call us servants or believers to read and study the Bible looking for the Truth. We hear the voice of God ( the gospel ) and obey all His commandments. Then He uses our mind and body for His purpose to testify to His knowledge that reveals the tree of life, the source of all our experiences that we call life.

Revelation 2
7: He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who conquers I will grant to eat of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.'

The words of the gospel of God is the spirit of God that gives life.

Mark 1
14: Now after John was arrested, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God,
15: and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent, and believe in the gospel."

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

Those who think they have to read and study the Bible do not understand what the Holy Spirit of God is and they certainly don't know the difference between the visible flesh of man and the spirit of man created in the image of God.

omega2xx

The information called Satan and the beast are what causes most created men to read the Bible looking for the Truth. Those who are elected to be one of God's servants don't have to read and study the Bible. All we do is obey all the commandments that come from the Voice of God. If He has us read some scriptures or prophecies, it's only because we're forced to do so. Otherwise, most of what God does is get us ready to testify to His knowledge called Christ. Once we're justified by God and then glorified meaning we become His voice, then every word formed in our mind comes from Christ and from those words is the knowledge that reveals all the hidden things that we cannot see such as how we're created and what the future plans are for God's creation.

Those of you who read and study the Bible will never come to know the Truth unless you're a chosen believer who listens to the gospel of God we preach and believe the words are true.

II Thesalonians 2:
13: But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God chose you from the beginning to be saved, through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth.
14: To this he called you through our gospel, so that you may obtain the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

He didn't call us servants or believers to read and study the Bible looking for the Truth. We hear the voice of God ( the gospel ) and obey all His commandments. Then He uses our mind and body for His purpose to testify to His knowledge that reveals the tree of life, the source of all our experiences that we call life.

Revelation 2
7: He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who conquers I will grant to eat of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.'

The words of the gospel of God is the spirit of God that gives life.

Mark 1
14: Now after John was arrested, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God,
15: and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent, and believe in the gospel."

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

Those who think they have to read and study the Bible do not understand what the Holy Spirit of God is and they certainly don't know the difference between the visible flesh of man and the spirit of man created in the image of God.

Those who think they can make up correct theology without he Bible, are like Eve.

eldios

Those who think they can make up correct theology without he Bible, are like Eve.

I don't do anything but write and speak the words that God forms in my mind from the information called Christ. I don't care if you weren't chosen to be one of His believers who listen to his voice ( the gospel ) and reject it. You will have to wait until after you experience the death of your flesh before you hear His voice.

John 5:
25: "Truly, truly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.
26: For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself,
27: and has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of man.
28: Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice.

It makes no difference what religion you practice or if you're an atheist. When your body dies, you will hear the voice of God for the first time, the same exact voice that all us prophets and saints heard before we were used to speak for Him.

omega2xx

Took a quick look at it. Why is this to be taken as an authority?

I have looked at it for 40 years. How long have you looked at it?

The Bible says ALL Scripture is inspired by God. There are teachings in the Bible that man is not capable of originating: You won't find any religion that commands to love their enemy---to gain you life you must lose it---to become strong we must become weak---to be free we must become a slave.

My favorite, although He was rich, yet for your sake He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich.

Does that prove there is a God? Not for most, but that and the universe does for me.

Milton Platt

I have looked at it for 40 years. How long have you looked at it?

The Bible says ALL Scripture is inspired by God. There are teachings in the Bible that man is not capable of originating: You won't find any religion that commands to love their enemy---to gain you life you must lose it---to become strong we must become weak---to be free we must become a slave.
perhaps that is because if you lose your life it is simply lost. And if you are weak, you will be dominated by the strong. and if you are a slave, your are not in fact free.
My favorite, although He was rich, yet for your sake He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich.

Does that prove there is a God? Not for most, but that and the universe does for me.

In what way does the universe prove the existence of a god? and why your god out of the thousands?