• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello & Greetings To All Forum Members

Lon

BON APPETIT
I am not a religious person and think of my self as a Humanist. I did not join to argue or even debate religion. I joined to find out what others think on many different things. I look forward to participating. Living alone in Assisted Living particularly during this COVID 19 is lonely and boring period and this forum will give me something to do.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am not a religious person and think of my self as a Humanist. I did not join to argue or even debate religion. I joined to find out what others think on many different things. I look forward to participating. Living alone in Assisted Living particularly during this COVID 19 is lonely and boring period and this forum will give me something to do.

Great to meet you, look forward to a chat

Regards Tony

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Join us for a free evening snack in the staff lounge....
OIP.wrzmIfkLNLT-3PtqbhqcgAHaE8

Orbit

I'm a planet

Hello Lon, and welcome to the forum!

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member

I look forward to having you participate! Nice to meet you!

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I did not join to argue or even debate religion. I joined to find out what others think on many different things. I look forward to participating. Living alone in Assisted Living particularly during this COVID 19 is lonely and boring period and this forum will give me something to do.
Yeah, Lon, that is a bit lonely and hope your participation in the forum brings some happiness to you. So, welcome to the forum. I am about 8 years younger to you, no great physical problem. Living with my wife, son, his wife and two grandson. That is the normal in India. Daughter lives about two miles from us. My mother (98) will join us around this weekend. Presently with my brother who lives 3 miles away. So, in that way we are fortunate, everyone living nearby, even my in-laws. I am a strong atheist (though all in my family and community are theists), so you would find many posts by me debating theists in various forums (where debate is allowed).

Last edited:

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

Welcome, enjoy your time here with us.

MikeF

Premium Member
Welcome Lon. Hopefully you will find some interesting discussions to participate in. Its a great way to exercise the mind.

Eyes to See

Hello sir. You must have a lot to bring with your age and perspective on life. You could probably teach us all a few things. Hope to see you around.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender

Welcome to RF Lon!

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

Welcome @Lon !!

I hope the forum can provide both interesting and socially fulfilling conversations for you.

danieldemol

Premium Member
Welcome to RF Lon, and welcome to the non-religious club :)

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member

Welcome to RF Lon.....hope you enjoy your time here. :D

Lots of different viewpoints on this site. We love it ! Hope you do too.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Welcome to the forums :)

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member

Greetings and salutations. Welcome to the forum.

Given your stated intent here, I look forward to your participating.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Welcome to RF, its time to sit back, relax and have a little cake while enjoying the chat

3291372281_d72ef5e24f_b (1).jpg