• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello & Greetings To All Forum Members

Brian2

Veteran Member
I am not a religious person and think of my self as a Humanist. I did not join to argue or even debate religion. I joined to find out what others think on many different things. I look forward to participating. Living alone in Assisted Living particularly during this COVID 19 is lonely and boring period and this forum will give me something to do.

Welcome. At least you are in NZ where the virus is under control for now.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I am not a religious person and think of my self as a Humanist. I did not join to argue or even debate religion. I joined to find out what others think on many different things. I look forward to participating. Living alone in Assisted Living particularly during this COVID 19 is lonely and boring period and this forum will give me something to do.

Hi Lon, welcome to RF....you should know that there will be mandatory Pick-a-nick basket inspections....and I am the official RF pick-a-nick basket inspector

b9c11f8f826317c8f339aec578638565--bear-pics-picnic-baskets.jpg

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Actually I am in California. The pic was taken in NZ
I see that you're now in Fresno. I use to drive through the area as I drove between Los Angeles and San Francisco. It was like one long, roadside farmers' market. I loved it. I returned much later to instal its mass transit revenue and ridership reporting system and the place had markedly changed. I still loved it but not quite so much.

Lon

BON APPETIT
I see that you're now in Fresno. I use to drive through the area as I drove between Los Angeles and San Francisco. It was like one long, roadside farmers' market. I loved it. I returned much later to instal its mass transit revenue and ridership reporting system and the place had markedly changed. I still loved it but not quite so much.
Unfortunately, Fresno is crime ridden with murders, shootings, hit & runs on a daily basis. If I were a young married with kids I would get outta here.

Brian2

Veteran Member
Actually I am in California. The pic was taken in NZ

I'm in Australia where the virus is almost under control at the moment and I feel sorry for people in places where it is not. But welcome anyway. I hope it is a distraction and enjoyable.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Hello Lon. :)
It's ok here. Lots to talk about.
I look forward to chatting with you.