• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have you ever watched every episode of a television series? If so, which one?

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
NCIS
Supernatural
Bones
Smallville
Numb3rs
CSI Las Vegas
Cold Case
Cosby Show
M*A*S*H
Frasier
Eureka
Criminal Minds
Lie to me
Primeval
Torchwood
Everybody loves Raymond
Heroes
Law & Order: CI
Law & Order: SVU
Fringe
Just Shoot Me
Family Guy
Spongebob Squarepants
Farscape
House
Royal Pains
Crossing Jordan
FLCL
Freaks and Geeks
Samurai Jack
Star Trek Voyager
Xena Warrior Princess
I Love Lucy
Gilligan's Island
Newhart
Bewitched
The Munsters
The Addams Family
The Golden Girls
Roseanne
Friends
Keeping Up Appearances
Little House on the Prairie
Colombo
Murder She Wrote
Reba
Newsradio
Bonanza
Ghost Writers
Mr. Belvedere
Carnivale
7th Heaven
The Deadzone
The Flash
American Gothic
Touched by an Angel
Star Trek Enterprise
Judging Amy
Night Stalker (70s) & (2005 remake)
Millenium
Dr. Quin Medicine Woman
The Unusuals (short season)
UFO Hunters

I spent all the time watching most of these at work and some when I
was younger and didn't know better. :D

There are more but I can't think of them right now. Not that my list
isn't big enough.

Right now cardero and I are in the process of watching "Ranma 1/2"
and "The Bowery Boys" together.

Last edited:

Phasmid

Mr Invisible
I've seen every episode of The X Files (apart from the latest film).

And I'm currently working on watching every Stargate SG-1 episode... in fact I think I'll carry on with that now.

DarkSun

:eltiT
To me, I have watched every episode of Grey's Anatomy. And I have 2 favorites episodes. The season final of the 2nd season where meredith and derek sleep together in the exam room and denny dies.
Also the season final of season 4 (episode 17) where meredith make the blue print of there house in candles and they kiss. i love that one!!!
now yr turn, have u ever watched every episode of a tv series? if so, which one?

Elfen Lied.
Blood Plus.
Dragonball Z (lol. I was a kid. :p)
Cardcaptor Sakura.
Revolutionary Girl Utena.
Code Geass (First and second season).
Death Note.
Fullmetal Alchemist.

Frasier
Criminal Minds
Torchwood
Law & Order: CI
Just Shoot Me
Farscape
Samurai Jack
The Addams Family
Roseanne
Little House on the Prairie
Colombu
Newsradio
Ghost Writers
Mr. Belvedere
Carnivale

American Gothic
Night Stalker (70s)

Millenium
Ranma 1/2

Cool list Colombo is the best show ever I have every show on dvd and I am also watching Ranma on the tube , everything above needs to be added to my list, Loved American Gothic , I used to let my sisters watch it when I was babysitting them and it may have borderline traumatised them.

I watch way too much tv .

Inky

Project Runway, seasons 1, 2 and 3...season 2 twice...and I have season 4 bought and waiting for me. Other than that, none that I can think of.

It's weird because I'm not exactly a fashionista in daily life. I would probably never wear the things I see on the show. I just love seeing the crazy clothes they make and seeing people with a creative passion doing something about it.

DarkSun

:eltiT
I've watched all 51 episodes of Soul Eater.

Yeah? Well I've watched all 338 episodes of Naruto currently available... and... I've seen all of the episodes of 07 Ghost, Phantom Requiem and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood that're out too.

=P

AlsoAnima

Friend
Yeah? Well I've watched all 338 episodes of Naruto currently available... and... I've seen all of the episodes of 07 Ghost, Phantom Requiem and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood that're out too.

=P
Never heard of the two middle shows. The first I think is better as a Manga and the last I have not seen, but understand it is a remake of the orginal due to the fact that it suffered from "Overtook the Manga" problems when it was orginally done.

In any case, Soul Eater is excellent, you should look it up.

katiafish

consciousness incarnate
Heroes rule. Well, ok, may be a little less than it did when it started, but still rule. Ok, fine, last series sucked, but still I watched all of it. Hmm, not sure if that is making me sound sadder and sadder by the minute...

:D

AlsoAnima

Friend
Heroes rule. Well, ok, may be a little less than it did when it started, but still rule. Ok, fine, last series sucked, but still I watched all of it. Hmm, not sure if that is making me sound sadder and sadder by the minute...

:D
Heroes is great, but it was hurt by the writer's strike, and never seemed to get back on it's feet after that.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Cool list Colombo is the best show ever I have every show on dvd and I am also watching Ranma on the tube , everything above needs to be added to my list, Loved American Gothic , I used to let my sisters watch it when I was babysitting them and it may have borderline traumatised them.

I watch way too much tv .

Me too! I watch TV series more then anything.
Cardero thinks I am going way too over board.
He should talk. He's going to be watching the
old TV show "The Bowery Boys".

DadBurnett

Instigator
M*A*S*H - several times over
Monk
Perry Mason
Soap
Gilligan's Island
NCIS
The original Star Trek
The original Outer Limits
The original Twilight Zone
The Ed Sullivan Show
The original Superman
Carol Burnett Show
Monty Python
to name a few ...

TheKnight

Guardian of Life
Digimon, only the 1rst 4 seasons (the 5th doesn't really count since it only started airing in America this year). I saw every episode and at one time I had every digimon memorized.

rojse

RF Addict
Digimon, only the 1rst 4 seasons (the 5th doesn't really count since it only started airing in America this year). I saw every episode and at one time I had every digimon memorized.

Do they still make Digimon? I thought that had died years ago, trying to be a more adult version of Pokemon.

The Neo Nerd

Ok

Here goes:

Buffy
Angel
Stargate SG1 and Atlantis
House
NCIS
Supernatural
Numbers

I've probably seen every episode of M*A*S*H* and Get Smart as well.

-Q