• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have you ever watched every episode of a television series? If so, which one?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I'm not into TV really except Movies and Sport and the odd documentary but i have seen all the episodes of Falty Towers and the Young Ones oh and the Phonejacker.

PureX

Veteran Member
To me, I have watched every episode of Grey's Anatomy. And I have 2 favorites episodes. The season final of the 2nd season where meredith and derek sleep together in the exam room and denny dies.
Also the season final of season 4 (episode 17) where meredith make the blue print of there house in candles and they kiss. i love that one!!!
now yr turn, have u ever watched every episode of a tv series? if so, which one?
West Wing. I own the entire set of seven seasons, and have watched them more than once. One of the best shows ever on TV.

twinmama

X-Files, several times
the new Battlestar Galactica
Friends
Frasier
'Allo 'Allo
Absolutely Fabulous
Firefly, Serenity
Pride and Predujice( BBC, where divine Colin Firth walks around in his Tight Pants)

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
Mine is:

• A-team first two seasons
  • All cultural cat girl Nuku-Nuku
  • T.J. Hooker (Seasons 1-3)
  • Farscape
  • Jericho
  • Star Trek: Enterprize
Some of them I could remember

rojse

RF Addict
Red Dwarf. Hilarious, even if the over-arching storyline of the entire series does not quite work.