• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have you ever watched every episode of a television series? If so, which one?

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Here's one for you or all. If I loved Six Feet Under, what else might I like?

I think it depends on what aspect(s) of the show appealed to you. It's a pretty unique show that I think people liked for a wide variety of reason, so it's difficult to make a blanket recommendation.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I believe I have seen every episode of a couple of series - House, Black Adder, and The Vicar of Dibley. Possibly AbFab as well!

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
Gone but not forgotten:
Spaced- The best series ever.
Batman: The Animated Series- Still the best crime noir show animated or not.
The Mighty Boosh- I was obsessed with the series. We got to see their live show back in Oct.
Deadwood- Best written series. Loved it.
X-Files- I stuck with it 'til the end. I still have a buncha collectible stuff like scripts and props from the series and 1st film- my father worked on both.
The Prisoner- Still one of my favorites.
Firefly- Never got into Buffy, but FF was great.
The Avengers- Emma Peel....
Kids in the Hall- Best comedy troupe. Seen 'em live serveral times as well.
Home Movies- I love Metalocalypse, but Brendon Small was best here.
League of Gentlemen- Horror and dark surreal comedy at its finest.

Ongoing:
Lost- Seasons 1 and 2 only before I realized I was wasting my time.
Venture Bros.- Just gets better and better.
Flight of the Conchords- I was late coming to this but it's hilarious.
True Blood- Terribly written, appalling acting, basically Sex in the City meets Twilight. But the missus loves it and I get sucked in every Sun. I blame the t&a aspect.
Simpsons- I don't care if it's a hollow shell compared to its heyday in the mid to late 90s.
Futurama- Despite the mediocre strraight-to-dvd episodes, it's still Groening at his best.
Dexter- After the last book ruined the series, the tv show remains awesome.
Mad Men- Absolutely perfect tv show. I've seen 2 or 3 episodes of the Sopranos and it held no appeal for me, but Weiner's Mad Men is astoundingly good.

Gone but not forgotten:
Spaced- The best series ever.
The Mighty Boosh- I was obsessed with the series. We got to see their live show back in Oct.
X-Files- I stuck with it 'til the end. I still have a buncha collectible stuff like scripts and props from the series and 1st film- my father worked on both.
The Prisoner- Still one of my favorites.
Firefly- Never got into Buffy, but FF was great.
kids in the Hall- Best comedy troupe. Seen 'em live serveral times as well.
League of Gentlemen- Horror and dark surreal comedy at its finest.

Flight of the Conchords- I was late coming to this but it's hilarious.
Simpsons- I don't care if it's a hollow shell compared to its heyday in the mid to late 90s.
Futurama- Despite the mediocre strraight-to-dvd episodes, it's still Groening at his best.
Dexter- After the last book ruined the series, the tv show remains awesome.
good.

These ones of yours plus

Red Dwarf
Qi
Never mind the buzzcocks
Planet of the Apes
Space Cops
Carnivale
Black Books
Criminal Minds
Torchwood
Green Wing
Raw
21 Jumpstreet (this is sadder then the torchwood admission :sad:)

Damn I watch too much tv.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
These ones of yours plus
Red Dwarf
Never mind the buzzcocks
Torchwood
Damn I watch too much tv.
Forgot about these...

And Torchwood is great! It's Dr. Who with gay characters!
Maybe I watch too much tv as well, but I tend to watch most series on dvd season by season so it's only the occasional Sun. wasted.
I really waste most of my time online...:eek:

Mr Cheese

To me, I have watched every episode of Grey's Anatomy. And I have 2 favorites episodes. The season final of the 2nd season where meredith and derek sleep together in the exam room and denny dies.
Also the season final of season 4 (episode 17) where meredith make the blue print of there house in candles and they kiss. i love that one!!!
now yr turn, have u ever watched every episode of a tv series? if so, which one?

red dwarf
Spawn
hitch hiker's guide to the galaxy
fawlty towers
young ones
bottom

uhhhh proably more..I used to be a tv-aholic when I was younger.

Last edited:

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
AbFab! Kathryn, you continue to surprise and delight.

I love that ridiculous show!!!

I think my favorite must be the one about the mothers - where they have the flashbacks about their moms.

Or when the kitchen burned down.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
X-File
Babylon 5
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Star Trek: Voyager
Star Gate SG1
and I'm sure there's more, but can't think of them of the top of my head.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I think I may have seen every episode of Degrassi: The Next Generation as well...(so far at least) I know most of the actors suck and many of the plots are lacking... but I love that show. :D Not so much anymore, now that over half of the original characters are gone, but I love the older episodes. :D I don't think I'll stick it through until the end though, because the new characters are much more annoying than the old ones.

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
I'm working on ER, the X-Files and my new guilty pleasure: Top Model.

I've seen all of Futurama, Buffy, Angel, and Firefly. Along with the anime X and CardCaptor Sakura.

Odd... I thought I would have seen every episode of more shows than that.... hmm....

Last edited:

rojse

RF Addict
Big Love (Seasons 1 and 2)
Family Guy (Season 1 to 7)
Robocop: The Television Series (live action version, not one of the cartoons... yet.)
Firefly
The Big Bang Theory (Season 1)
Doctor Who (new series, not old)
Aeon Flux: The Animated Series (I make no guarantees on the quality of this show)

I have to find quite a few series' complete on DVD, and others, I am working on.